Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by virtually dead, Sep 16, 2006.

1. Try Anything Twice

Try Anything Twice Consultant to the World

You don’t know me at all

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Try Anything Twice

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Try Anything Twice

Remembering that one shouldn’t slurp their slurpee too fast.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Light Housework

Light Housework formerly redpathetic Subscriber

Yes, I keep putting this on it. It's base is aloe vera juice.
    20190920_130709.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  5. drag me down

drag me down Active Member

Hi light Housework. Can you transfer my picture from media please.

6. Light Housework

Light Housework formerly redpathetic Subscriber

Do you want to email them to me?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Try Anything Twice

Only in Canada can you get away with a brand like Green Beaver with a straight face. :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. drag me down

I've got to that stage where everyone knows who I am anyway. Is something going to happen? Adam filmed me going off on one earlier and he said it's now gone viral. I was going to plead for him to retract it, but there you go. What does it matter? I'm going to be dead shortly. No matter what happens in life, we always have the security of death. I hope to last many many years yonder, but death always hangs there, my own death waits gently and benignly in the corner. I've faced many obstacles and I try to laugh because I'll lie in the sod at some point. I don't particularly want to go, but then I don't really want to stay. If I could do it all again I'd try to be more friendly with people. If someone asked me for advice I'd say 'try to be a friend to someone' Try to understand why people behave the way they do. Don't try to save the world or be anything out of the ordinary. Try to make a good friend.

• Like Like x 1
  9. drag me down

And I'm not happy and I'm not sad. But I've never considered ending my life. You can give me a gun and you can show me the pills but that options not for me. I hate my own life, but I'm wise enough to know that just because my life isn't up to much, it doesn't mean that life itself is not worth living. I don't believe in God, because if I did I'd be angry. A god wouldn't let me feel like this. A god, surely would have given me some reprieve from this grief. No matter my sin, no matter my ignorance, a loving God would not have done this to me. And the more I feel, the stronger I become.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
  10. ThePoliticalRevolution

ThePoliticalRevolution Well-Known Member

You want me to give you a friendly hand job while reading your weekly horoscope? Just ask! I am, after all, the love of your life.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. drag me down

I want to do everything at once. I want to be everywhere. I want to be everywhere and nowhere in the same breath. Is it death I seek? A natural one, of course He beckons but I'm too remiss, or too dam obtinate to comply. I know I could easily hold his hand, but if anyone put a gun to my head I'd run a mile. He's a shadowy lover in the copse. He says 'take me, I'm yours'. He always has been there, and it would be easy to join him, but why bother when you know you're going to meet up some day anyway? He worries me. I don't like the thought of not existing. Once you've given existence a go, it's hard to let go of it. It's hard to think of nothing again. Nothing again, nothing again... nothing again. Maybe something one day.

12. drag me down

People say 'who wants to live forever?' Well id like to give it a go. I've not had the chance to experience happiness yet, and I'm running out of time. I don't want to live forever, just for a very long time. As long as possible, because as much as I despise life, I reckon death is not a very happy state of affairs. I hate death. I shudder at the thought of it. Give me this world and give me time, and I'll make something of it. Don't let me go anywhere else. I want to be here

13. ThePoliticalRevolution

calm down jesus christ you aren't nearly as stressed as me

a little levity is needed here. come on.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like an open book you are. Torn between visions and reality that only keep coming closer and now you hear it through the walls.

15. drag me down

I want to live for a long time politi. I'm getting used to this grief. I'm getting used to life. I need longer to appreciate it fully.

16. ThePoliticalRevolution

then start now. do it. goodness gracious. ive been your samaritan for long enough. I must go speak in front of 1000 lesbians now. back later.

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. drag me down

I think every hurt we feel, every time we feel hard done to, is simply a recognition of our mortality, if we knew we were were going to live forever people could do and say as they pleased and we wouldn't worry. Every sleight brings you nearer to the grave. As I say, I love life, just not the one I've been landed with

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'd donate my life to you in a heartbeat if I could. As scary as death is (the idea that we stop breathing) it is also comforting that one day our life ends. Some find it hard to grasp the idea that things carry on like before and that their homes and buildings and places will still be there whereas others see that as a good thing.
    You remind me of Rolf who sought out grief and pain in everything. He could win millions on Lotto and only see the downside. It's beyond depression and just the way some are wired.
    I think you share with many the realisation that you missed out on the things in life that made it worth living. Not many people without kids seem to find a purpose in life and even Rolf realised that.
    But personally I am grateful each day now I never had kids cause the world is completely insane. But I've said it before the most grateful are the people of this world who never saw me have any kids cause the idea is scary even to me.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You need to live in a new way and find new things to do and avoid doing what doesn't give you anything now. Take a break from your own regular life by escaping it now and then may open doors to a new way of living.
    Even moving to a new place and leave your old you behind may change things around.

20. drag me down

People say 'what is hell?' I would posit that hell is having existed and then not having to exist. Why do you think babies cry as soon as they've arrived? They realise the futility of it all.