Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by virtually dead, Sep 16, 2006.

1. !Viva Hate!

!Viva Hate! The Queen of Solo

I will warm them with my tongue. You’re welcome.

2. bhops

bhops Last of the famous international screw ups.

The honey enema is even trippier.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The new windows 10 update has made everything incredibly fast. The old one dies in November.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The honey had an effect the same day and I read about the chewing tablets and their benefits so I ordered some and will get it tomorrow. I believe this product will only become more important and therefor the price will soar so maybe one should stock up on it?

I heard you produce the stuff yourself but down there it's sucking only and no chewing. I got your accent from this honey.

5. bhops

bhops Last of the famous international screw ups.

They are currently going through a re-certification process so that only genuine Manuka honey can call itself.....................Manuka Honey. This alone will push the price up. Stock up now!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes and I buy the real kind cause in Sweden they really take these things seriously. I buy it from the pharmacy and this product is the only product of use that they stock.

A gew years ago when I heard about it I chose not to huy it cause the product back then came with all kinds of problems like food poisoning bacteria.

But it's now tested and it would surprise me if a product like that sneaked into Sweden.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Talked to P's charming female neighbour today who always tries hard to find something to talk about with me even leaning out from her balcony going on about our future plans and what not.

Anyway, we told her we're off abroad soon and she mentioned these ear plugs that takes away the problem of the pressure in the ears making you near deaf. I always suffered from that so now I will buy those cause she did and like me she had severe issues with or worse than me but it helped her so it will be interesting to test them myself.

Looks like the ones I used when swimming way back. But she has a man she told me so we won't see a triangle drama with a lot of running in stairs and doors being slammed.

Nice rack on her though and the glasses gave her this sexy sunday teacher look. But only window shopping for me cause I eat at home.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have had an infection making my lymph nodes under the armpits swell up. I took some honey the first day and it's been gone since. Infection can make the faeces go green but that's gone (nice topic I know).

So yes I am a believer and the benefits for teeth and gums has been proven so a manuka drop now and then is the best candy around.

It's the content of methylglyoxal that does the trick and I got the strongest at 600+. I feel cured somehow and way better and it's good for too many things to mention.

Rifke should consider you for the Manuka alone and you could always dress up as Neil once in a while to get her juices flowing.

9. The Truth

The Truth gamma member

Do you really think you need to tell a narcissist that the important thing is what others can do for them? It's pretty much the only question that can be asked since what she can do for "Victoria or Vancouver or London" is, well... "negligible" would be a really kind and generous way to put it.
    Maybe she will work directly for clients in her own business and make twice as much! That's a great plan. After all there is no cost in running a business and it doesn't take years to build a reputation or have name recognition. Rent is free and so is advertising. People will explain how to file your taxes at no cost. It's a brilliant plan. If it doesn't take off right away she can just get some new credit cards and quit paying the old ones. There are so many people offering cards now and the best thing is they're not all linked together and can never find out if you didn't pay the last one.
    Your friend should try this. He could set up a conglomerate and just keep getting new credit cards. :thumb:

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Him and her reason like millennial snowflakes at a job interview do. You must realise he is the son of a criminal who worked for embassies across the world and their immunity means they will ship things for the mob and dictators and even worse.
    They reason like they do but are offended when a white supremacist claims he is better than them. It's all about positioning yourself and nepotism works in many ways and upbringing is almost everything and comes with benefits but those reaping those benefits go on about white privilege when they are the ones that are white and privileged.
    Everything in the finance sector is built on crime like drugs and trafficking and murder and paedophilia. It is where cash with blood stains become white and cleaned.
    But they are small time players of course and will never dance with the big elephants but will always have an elephant in the room wherever they go. They don't even realise they are despised and looked down on.
    I've stopped bothering with their infantile plays on here that leads them nowhere. Ill health and stupid moves is a great leveller and no successful individual claiming to be where they are would spend time here.
    Life is about freedom and the authentic self and it is all that matters in the end as everyone on the death bed has realised when it's too late.

"All the days that came and went I never realised it was life"

--finnish woman

• Insightful Insightful x 1
  11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

12. The Truth

The Truth gamma member

13. 12" on the slack

12" on the slack outrightly laughing

First of all, you are not qualified to make that diagnosis. Having seen every episode of Dr Phil and Jeremy Kyle doesn’t make you qualified to make medical diagnoses.

Secondly, when it comes to Rifke’s credit card debt, I believe my exact words to her were to “convert it to a personal loan and pay it off”. So go bark up a different tree or force an argument with someone else and leave me alone with your shit. Oh wait, nobody can be bothered with you anymore. :thumb:

• Like Like x 1
  14. The Truth

The Truth gamma member

Actually, she's proven it a million times since I said it.
    And it doesn't matter what your advice to her was since she didn't get the message.
    You basically posted a private message to her on the board so don't be surprised when people comment on it.
    And how dare you! I don't watch Dr Phil!

15. rifke

rifke queen of the universe

oh it's not that i thought i wasnt replaceable. it's just a silly customer service job and im completely shitty at it. it's like the joke at work, what a shitty worker I am. it's just that when I was in it, mired in the mundanity of my life, I could screw around with the perspective, pretend that it had some poetic or fairy tale element to it. and that's what I do. which is why I let things get really bad. no matter how bad things get, I just shift my perspective and look for the poetry or romance in a situation, and that way I can always delude myself that this, whatever it is, means something. but now that I have the whole scope of the situation, and can see it all clearly there's no poetry or romance in it, just a wasted life. oh well! I don't necessarily think it's been a total waste though. I've managed to overcome my anxiety about dealing with the public. in fact, people constantly are telling me how placid and calm I always seem--which is really weird to me because having been a nervous personality all my life, I was sure it was really obvious. but when I think about it, I feel calm most of the time. having to see how stupid and grotesque most of society is has done much for my opinion of myself, so there's that.

anyway, thanks for always being so encouraging! I need it! I get very little of it on a daily basis, in fact im my ONLY source of encouragement (so it's a good job im a narcissist or I don't know where i'd be!). I kept saying to myself the other day "I am an awesome and resilient bunny" and, you know, it really helped! [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  16. ThePoliticalRevolution

ThePoliticalRevolution Well-Known Member

falling for me was the best idea youve had in a long time. well done.

• Like Like x 1
  17. rifke

i think so too. but what's in it for me, is what I want to know?!?!?!

18. rifke

19. !Viva Hate!

!Viva Hate! The Queen of Solo

Fuck you. Fuck Morrissey. Fuck Gavin.

20. Reading this right after cutting my roommate's hair... Oops I did it again I helped her make poor life decisions.

• Funny Funny x 1