Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

A

Anonymous

And Morrissey pictures, videos, etc.
I only come here because of you and now I am in love with your new picture. Pippi Longstockings grew up and moved to Canada.

You are mysteriously cute or is that the right word cause I can't make my mind up. Should be a crime to allow women as yourself to be single.

What's wrong with men these days?

Light Housework

Hunchback of Solow
Subscriber
I carbon copied this drawing from a coloring book, and painted it. My mental health worker bought me the book. Real sweet guy. Coloring gave us something to do together. He's no longer my worker. He got promoted to a different job. Rifke would say he must be relieved not to have to tolerate me anymore, but I know he has fond memories of us painting on our carbon copies from the book he bought me.
20190918_004555.jpg

Light Housework

Hunchback of Solow
Subscriber
He was new to watercolor but took to it like a duck to water. I wish I could post one of his paintings here. He took them home with him. Darn it.

A

Anonymous

Next month me and Pilla have shared economy meaning we no lomger have separate accounts for our incomes. Everything will be paid from our shared account. Will make things so much easier.

Pilla is high on the idea of spending the rest of her life with me and is making pizza in the kitchen while singing and watching tv from in front of the oven.

This will sort of require a ring and us getting married. Not that anyone of us like rings. You can marry without rings cause it will be a simple town hall ceremony and no church one. A local politician who has taken it upon himself/herself to bring this service to the people of the town.

My cold feet is gone now and the other day Pilla seemed to be having cold feet which had to do with the more practical things that needed to be solved but in a few minutes today I managed to arrange all that on the phone with the authorities and various companies.

You're here there's nothing I fear!

Followed by:

If I divorce it will be hard to choose between TAT and Miss Blisterlips for my rebound.

USA versus Canada!

A

Anonymous

Pilla said to me when we were eating:

"Darling, you're so good for me cause you bring me down to earth".

I believe that is how every woman want to feel. They are here and there and everywhere without a man not having any use of being a woman when a single spinster.

I have sent a pack of air sickbags to Rifke cause she will need them.

A

Anonymous

I've laughed before about Viva's paranormal thread, but I woke up about 25 minutes ago to a weird rumbling synth sound coming from outside which seemed to fill the room. When I looked outside I saw two lights in the sky in the distance which were spread far apart from each other and seemed to be moving up and down or shimmering. One of the lights was much lower in the sky than the other. There's still an unsettling tense feeling in the air. There's probably a logical explanation but it's 5:30am and I'm not sure what the explanation is. I don't indeed on going back to sleep for now, not until it's bright at least.

!Viva Hate!

pls scream inside your heart ⚧
I've laughed before about Viva's paranormal thread, but I woke up about 25 minutes ago to a weird rumbling synth sound coming from outside which seemed to fill the room. When I looked outside I saw two lights in the sky in the distance which were spread far apart from each other and seemed to be moving up and down or shimmering. One of the lights was much lower in the sky than the other. There's still an unsettling tense feeling in the air. There's probably a logical explanation but it's 5:30am and I'm not sure what the explanation is. I don't indeed on going back to sleep for now, not until it's bright at least.
Can you show me on the doll where the space people touched you?

1E31AB4B-E205-4547-AF1B-A312814927D8.jpeg

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Top Bottom