Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by virtually dead, Sep 16, 2006.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wonder if the reason for TAT's absence here has to do with her suffering from some kind of depression. It seems to be some kind of manic depressive thing or other that you can almost set your alarm to.

Something's not right and she never gave an explanation for it in the past. I know, I should mind my own business but I worry about her.

Is that allowed?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL

There is no one out there with any reason to envy me!

You are right and everyone despises me and that makes this place interesting for someone like me. Nope, not a single mention or picture or video. I in fact deny that I am flying off abroad in September with Pilla.

Rifke will believe that.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hate taking pictures and it is the most useless thing anyone can do with their lives. Like the Kitchens of Distinction singer puts it in one song:
    "Here comes the sickler
    With his brand new polaroids."
    I question what we use pictures for. Having watched the chinese and japanese onboard taking snaps of absolutely everything it makes you wonder if people believe they are making themselves immortal somehow by taking those useless pictures of no good to anyone.

The sickest thing onboard was this catholic nun from Asia and it just felt wrong on all levels. Crossing her chest before eating should have been traded for a yoga or exercise of another kind in some park.

The evil christians are everywhere and the white ones are all gay. If there is a God he must hate them all.

"Here are several pictures and pictures mean the past.
    Here's a pretty desert scene and here a sea of grass.
    Likely orchards and vacant lots, big men grinning and holding hands.
    All the time the season's win and everything is lost
    Something said's been said before but it's often worth repeating.
    All the times that made the world are slipping into forgetting.
    How are you and what did you do before you started thinking?
    I am fine and shaky still, this side of things gets clearer.
    I'll never have the time to suffer my easy past.
    I'll never have a camera to distub my rosy past.
    I'll never have a sober night whilst the drink lasts.
    Here is a picture, I guess he's probably dead.
    Here's another picture, the fantastic three off their heads.
    Ignore this Western trip, little thing, there's so many other ideas.
    I live in the songlines of boys from all over the world
    Something said's been said before and here I am repeating
    That all the times that made my world cannot be forgotten
    And I'll never have a camera to keep these lies.
    Here am I sitting in the sun with burning skin and a big red book
    And here are you on holiday, I wonder if you still look that way.
    These damn pictures
    I could forget
    Things so quickly
    But they're always here
    I cannot throw
    Memories away.
    Here comes the sickler
    With his brand new polaroids.
    Here are several pictures and pictures mean the past.
    Here I go into fogginess, all my past destroyed."

The Truth, I feel you are the only one I can truly talk to here. You are honest like any philistine out there. The most honest people I met were all football hooligans and they didn't settle for telling people they hated them but they made them feel it too.

There is beauty in beating someone and killing those you hate and that goes for things as well. One day I will destroy everything and make it destroy me.

That is the way to die!

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Pablo Honey

Pablo Honey Guest

You do realize that indoor smoking has been banned like 10 years ago... right?
    They sure have a decent wine list at the gardens but now I am not sure if we will be going after all. We will probably go to Van instead. More exciting than sleepy Victoria anyway.

5. Pablo Honey

Pablo Honey Guest

She’s Canadian but like all Canadians she wants to claim European roots, which is fair enough. She is Irish/English.

6. The Truth

The Truth gamma member

The white ones really are the worst and don't get me started on the ones that try to act like they're not gay.

This is also true. Any child can say "I hate you!" Many do say this to their parents. But they also "hate" broccoli.

7. Pablo Honey

Pablo Honey Guest

I don’t think you should worry about what any fool here thinks about you. Good for you and don’t hold back the details of your next trip. People would always envy those who are doing better than themselves. They would also be thrilled if you suffered in misery. I am happy for you and enjoy what you have.

8. Pablo Honey

Pablo Honey Guest

Don’t worry about her. She is probably getting cozy with the neighbor, feeding him puddings and pies.

9. Light Housework

Light Housework formerly redpathetic Subscriber

I've put on fat in the past month and it really shows in my face. What is it with these bottomless cravings? I know Urban will say I need meat, but I'm sure that wouldn't help.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL

No you need to eat less and perhaps you are missing chrome which cures cravings for candy and things with a lot of sugar. I've lost weight and it shows in the face cause it disappears from the top downward.

Not enough sleep triggers the hormones behind cravings. You feel hungry when all you need is a glass of water or two. Over active thyroid can also be behind it as well as diabetes.

Fall in love with someone you can't get and lose weight that way from being miserable. Relationships makes you gain weight as it is so cosy to stay in and have some nice food and snacks and candy in front of the tv. I blame Pilla for getting bitch tits back in 2008 before I did something about it.

Every couple I've seen have put on weight. So go for that elusive guy and spend your days sobbing over him making you not able to eat.

LOL

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love how you "get me". We could form an deadly alliance and spread our manifesto across the world. Mayhem then a suicide pact as the cops rush in.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which means the irish part makes her stunning and irish women all are though most are high maintenance trolley pushers but at night it is worth it all.

13. Pablo Honey

Pablo Honey Guest

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So that's where he lives next to where the cruise ship leaves and returns in Stockholm.

[​IMG]

Admired those houses from the jacuzzi.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The unknown female Skarsgård at Sundbyholm castle in Eskilstuna for a friends wedding.

Then she got married herself yesterday and dad Stellan was happy.

17. rifke

rifke queen of the universe

nobody gives a fuck

18. !Viva Hate!

!Viva Hate! The Queen of Solo

about you

DA9E97A8-4597-493D-BA2E-538D91D7DFB3.jpeg

19. rifke

rifke queen of the universe

20. !Viva Hate!

!Viva Hate! The Queen of Solo

439FCE48-C58E-414E-888F-72ED47C5373E.jpeg