Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I want a friend. I don't know how you go about finding one. Others seem to do it. I don't want family or work anymore. I want a friend. In the true sense of the word. Where do you find them? How do you hang onto them?
Join a walking group. Google walking groups for your area.

Friends are hard work.
They always let you and themselves down. Women keep friends but men lose all their friends when they enter a relationship. Women don't want their men to have any left and for them it is about control. They change the home around and what the man wears and how he looks. Women isolate men from their former life as a control mechanism but they do it with a smile and in a way that never makes the men for one minute realise what is going on.
Clever!

I am weak and an imperfect person. Generally no, but I have a weakness for veggie bacon.
It's actually better to buy specific vegan food, because in doing so, you're increasing demand for it. You're letting the businesses know that vegan food is profitable- which doesn't happen if you just buy an apple or something.
I understand if your aversion to eating flesh is so strong that you don't want to eat anything that mimics it... but if you don't have such an aversion, buying fake meat is the best thing you can do.
Viva veggie bacon!

I envy Jehne and her pool but it won't be long until I enjoy that. Me and P are on some kind of escape from reality.

I hated being dragged off to the Peak District every weekend by my parents when I wanted to play out on the street with my friends. They said 'we've got a new car, we want people to know we can afford to use it' All I remember is sullen moors, low cloud, and the occasional forlorn bleat of a sheep. They said 'you'll thank us for this one day'. I suppose I am now. I still have a love for the fresh air and open spaces. But no more kaghouls!
What is a kaghoul? I tried looking it up and it seems to be a clothing line but I don't think you meant that.
The Peak District looks great but maybe not the kind of thing some kids appreciate. You'd have rather been throwing stones at windows or shoplifting with the rest of the brats.

I want more gay bars. I'm fed up of apologising for it. Time for us gays to enjoy ourselves again. I had a word with the landlord. Gay gay gay. Unashamedly gay. I'm gay. I like men. I don't broadcast the fact. So I like cock. Who doesn't?
I'd like to hear the conversation with the landlord. Maybe you should do a podcast.

I'm coming up to my flat and thinking 'right this is where it ends'. Turn a new leaf. I'm kidding myself. I'm a useless piece of shit. This is what drink is making me do. I've been weak to let drink take hold. I've always been weak. I've been susceptible. How do other people do it? What am I lacking that I can't enjoy life? I must have been born a freak. I'm too damn obnoxious to enjoy what others do. But then, if I had a friend. Something as simple as that. A friend would make all the difference.

Alcohol has some complicated effects and can make you feel different ways. It's so easy to get. If you were a drug addict you could stop seeing the people you bought and did drugs with but alcohol is everywhere and too easy. I don't know what would work for you but maybe you should go to an AA meeting and just check it out.
I think I understand how drinking makes you feel better but then it also can make you feel worse. And trying to drink within limits is very difficult. You feel that you just want a little bit more and then you reach a stage where you might as well keep drinking since cutting back isn't working.

They always let you and themselves down. Women keep friends but men lose all their friends when they enter a relationship. Women don't want their men to have any left and for them it is about control. They change the home around and what the man wears and how he looks. Women isolate men from their former life as a control mechanism but they do it with a smile and in a way that never makes the men for one minute realise what is going on.
Clever!
I don't think all women do this but I definitely know what you're talking about.

A few houses away, there's some party going on, and a female keeps yelling excitedly. It's not close enough to record. Otherwise I would try out that Vocaroo recording app that rifke and viva use to woo each other.

A few houses away, there's some party going on, and a female keeps yelling excitedly. It's not close enough to record. Otherwise I would try out that Vocaroo recording app that rifke and viva use to woo each other.
why don't you record a message to us? you seem like you're looking for something to do.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom