Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I want to go to Bucharest. if I leave Vancouver at the end of November I can go to Bucharest for the month of December, then go to London. it will be a bit of a hassle though because I have to fly into London either way. and ive got two huge bags and a carry on bag that im taking with me and I don't know how im supposed to get around with them as it is. but I really want to go to Bucharest.

It’s hot as hell down here. 60°F sounds nice.

I’m drinking a Heineken and waiting for David to show up. He dropped off his son and Caitlin back at their house because it’s bedtime for them. We’re going to go over and see their new house tomorrow and visit with them before we head back home.

I want to go to Bucharest. if I leave Vancouver at the end of November I can go to Bucharest for the month of December, then go to London. it will be a bit of a hassle though because I have to fly into London either way. and ive got two huge bags and a carry on bag that im taking with me and I don't know how im supposed to get around with them as it is. but I really want to go to Bucharest.
You will blend right in and become the Gypsy queen.

I'm at the river at the spot where a young man drowned a few days ago when he went for a swim. He got carried by the current. It always looks tranquil to me. It must be deceiving. Deceitful river.
There is a river here where it seems at least one or two drown every year but it's still a very popular spot to go swimming. Maybe it happens at all of the popular spots. I have gone swimming there and there is a good current so that if you go out too far you will be carried quite a ways and have to walk back or swim very close to the sides.
You should be careful if you are sitting close to the river there. May be a kelpie nearby.

You must be a proficient swimmer to take a chance on jumping in. Could someone tread water if the current took them, and wait to reach a safe spot, or would it pull them under?
Most of the time you just stay calm so you don't get tired or lose your breath and you can get closer to the bank. I don't know really how people get pulled under because I haven't seen it happen. Towards the bank you can stand on the bottom and walk against the current. But it's too strong to swim against for very long. It moves faster in the middle so you get pulled away from the bank.
Generally you can just swim with the current but get gradually closer to the side and get close enough where you can stand on the bottom. I think it's not the current that gets you but currents beneath the surface. The water can look fairly calm and still be racing underneath.

Most of the time you just stay calm so you don't get tired or lose your breath and you can get closer to the bank. I don't know really how people get pulled under because I haven't seen it happen. Towards the bank you can stand on the bottom and walk against the current. But it's too strong to swim against for very long. It moves faster in the middle so you get pulled away from the bank.
Generally you can just swim with the current but get gradually closer to the side and get close enough where you can stand on the bottom. I think it's not the current that gets you but currents beneath the surface. The water can look fairly calm and still be racing underneath.

:straightface:

not the currents but the russian currents underneath the currents. WTF???:crazy:

I hated being dragged off to the Peak District every weekend by my parents when I wanted to play out on the street with my friends. They said 'we've got a new car, we want people to know we can afford to use it' All I remember is sullen moors, low cloud, and the occasional forlorn bleat of a sheep. They said 'you'll thank us for this one day'. I suppose I am now. I still have a love for the fresh air and open spaces. But no more kaghouls!

Doing ok there darling? You know im sending you positive vibrations.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom