Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

The President is a moron. Thought you had heard. SAD!
You always mix great posts with really bad ones. Every time I've lectured you on something you turn into this infantile person. I believe you are much more educated and intellectual to have to do that.
Humor is welcome and needed but sometimes you don't even try to come up with something smart. I believe you like many others have placed your own misfortunes and hate in a man that has kept you safe ever since he was voted president.
I am sure you have benefited a lot from his time in office.

To Canada? Dear God, no!
Bilingual countries can never be a good thing. Why they even bother pretending it is not USA is beyond me. Places like Canada is as fake as Israel though I know you support the jews which is also beyond me.
But I'd pay for a video or live stream of you and Rifke meeting up.

I got an email from a solo member telling me that Lanterns is heavily invested in me and is rating almost every post from me troll. I had no idea she cared that much about me and doing a thing like that feels a bit insecure.

I am not mad at all or anything and just find it sad and small minded actions like that amuses me more than anything.

Here I was thinking I was invisible to her and it turns out she reads every single post and rates them as well. Now that takes a lot of time and effort to be that emotionally invested like that.

I replied to the email to say I feel flattered and I really do.

FedEx left a package in the lobby. I figured it wasn't safe there, so brought it into my apartment for safekeeping. I put a note under the door of the intended recipient. That was hours ago. Now I'm stuck at home until the recipient knocks. I'm such a sucker.

I am shocked that something sold in such a negative way like the philistines were such free thinking people seeing through all the bullshit. It is mad when art becomes religion and the things around us end up owning us.

Fashion is the worst example. Useless people not fit to do anything real turned into gods for cutting jeans and shirts in a gay way which will not fit anyone but young boys to the liking of the pedophiles that created the fashion.

I have all my life despised most things and people around me. Everything is small and useless and will go bust or dirty or end up ruined. People settle for mediocrity and paychecks to fund decadent lifestyles in far off places.

I think that is why I still like Breivik so much. This man that had enough of such people and aimed for their kids who were likely to commit even darker crimes against humanity than their parents.

He had to destroy as much as he could and he did. Muslims who blow up useless statues and carved out ungodly satanic faces in mountains should be applauded.

Mona Lisa is not art it is just an ugly woman undecided if she should smile or cry. It is just paint on canvas and will never make a change to anyone in this life. It is there and just full of itself in a pompous way. Best used to start an open fire out in a field where philistines are discussing the useless cultures and art that turned man into slaves of the mind.

A philistine is free and if his home burns down he will realise it was just stuff, things lost in the fire. Tacky useless things produced by someone who cause of greed forced others to be slaves as well. We don't need these things.

Movies and tv shows are just useless entertainment and same for music. People follow heroes and forget to turn themselves into one. People are chained and tagged and placed in facilities with no life to produce things the philistines warned us about.

Destroying everything is the only way to move on and soon the world will be destroyed and as a philistine I will laugh at mankinds stupid belief in the vain and shallow and useless.

Ever felt cheated?

FedEx left a package in the lobby. I figured it wasn't safe there, so brought it into my apartment for safekeeping. I put a note under the door of the intended recipient. That was hours ago. Now I'm stuck at home until the recipient knocks. I'm such a sucker.
Actions like that when we believe we do good always end up like that. Been in similar situations many times. I now realise doing good for other does not work. It is not part of the times we live in. No one needs it and no one wants it.
The good people die young and it's always been like that. To succeed and become a success you need to be a philistine and there is one behind every powerful office desk. They spit at you and curse at you behind your back and to your face.
It is a dog eat dog world and serial killers figured this out and acted upon it. The winner takes it all the loser standing small.
Being kind never won medals or awards or generated money. Only fools will bend over for others in a vain attempt to be admired. Releasing the inner hate and viewing other people as animals is the only way forward.
Next time you take that delivery and blow it up or shit on it. You will feel so much better.

I have such an appetite lately. I almost wish I were a meat eater. It would make going out for dinner seem simpler.

Bilingual countries can never be a good thing. Why they even bother pretending it is not USA is beyond me. Places like Canada is as fake as Israel though I know you support the jews which is also beyond me.
But I'd pay for a video or live stream of you and Rifke meeting up.

Just keep your video ready for when you and ME meet up! On a side note, I sincerely hope you've been spending some time trying to track down Paradise Hotel USA, Season One.

You always mix great posts with really bad ones. Every time I've lectured you on something you turn into this infantile person. I believe you are much more educated and intellectual to have to do that.
Humor is welcome and needed but sometimes you don't even try to come up with something smart. I believe you like many others have placed your own misfortunes and hate in a man that has kept you safe ever since he was voted president.
I am sure you have benefited a lot from his time in office.

You're right. Sometimes I don't bother to take your nonsense seriously.

giphy.gif

Actions like that when we believe we do good always end up like that. Been in similar situations many times. I now realise doing good for other does not work. It is not part of the times we live in. No one needs it and no one wants it.
The good people die young and it's always been like that. To succeed and become a success you need to be a philistine and there is one behind every powerful office desk. They spit at you and curse at you behind your back and to your face.
It is a dog eat dog world and serial killers figured this out and acted upon it. The winner takes it all the loser standing small.
Being kind never won medals or awards or generated money. Only fools will bend over for others in a vain attempt to be admired. Releasing the inner hate and viewing other people as animals is the only way forward.
Next time you take that delivery and blow it up or shit on it. You will feel so much better.

"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions." yw

Just keep your video ready for when you and ME meet up! On a side note, I sincerely hope you've been spending some time trying to track down Paradise Hotel USA, Season One.
I posted episode 1 of it not long ago but will need to find time to watch it in September.

When we meet I will be shy and giggle like a 12 year old girl.

I have such an appetite lately. I almost wish I were a meat eater. It would make going out for dinner seem simpler.
Vegans are always hungry cause they are never full and whenever I eat dinner that does not come with any meat I end up hungry just hours later. But meat takes energy as well from the stomach breaking it down but it is important to chew a lot and most people don't even chew food anywhere near as much as they should.
So you mean there are no veggie restaurants in your neck of the woods?

Then you should tell them off at the restauRANT.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom