Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

also, I realize that there may be a bit of a language barrier in you thinking the word suite is funny. suite is the word we use in Canada (you haven't travelled a whole hell of a lot have you?). as for example in this ad for a studio apartment: you can see in the description it refers to it as a "suite"

http://www.victoriastays.com/johnson-place/1a
Come on the word suite is global and applies on land and on boats. You live in a spinster bedsit and Bhops was just being kind using the word suite.

But why are we attacking you over and over and maybe we should instead respect the things that shaped you in life. Not feeling sorry for but treat you with respect.

I'll shut up now.

BBF4FF2E-8C87-4B99-96F0-DCCC1A504BAF.jpeg
New tat for miss earth colours. I can't stand women in specs.

I am here to rest from washing clothes and packing bags. But the bags are just two open black monsters waiting to chew and swallow anything I place in them. The bags are new 4 wheel spinners and will hopefully see the world with me and Pilla in the coming years.

I ironed my first button shirt in ages and did quite well. The other one is non iron it turns out which is good, Pilla sat watching me laughing and giggling resting her head in one hand as if she admired me.

She loves it when I do domestic things and every woman works hard to make their man domesticated. She's like a kid now all excited about going away. Had her hair done today while I was talking to the woman who was back at work after the summer and not exactly feeling it.

But in the end we agreed on a few things and even laughed at our disagreements. She sounded feisty and sexy and she is from Farsta so maybe some Farsta Glitter is what I need.

LOL

My mom loved owls and had loads of them in shape of knick knacks bought here and there. She felt they looked so funny the way they move their head and admired their mysterious ways.

I'm not too keen on loads of colours in tats and the less the better I feel. But I bet you make it work despite those arms screaming white trash mother in swedish ghetto living on welfare since she had her kid at 12 and filled her arms up with chips and milk and general fat and now she wears Adidas wherever she goes.

Not my aim to be here and make people feel bad about themselves.

I'm spending on credit again. Living in the present but spending for the future. As long as it can be paid off next month. I don't like money because its a reminder of your past indiscretions. You can dispense with harsh comments but your bank balance, or lack of one, always gives you a kick in the teeth. It's a blip. I enjoyed being solvent but it's only for a while to get me through this tricky patch. And we're all going to die anyway. What does my little life matter? There have been more fools and reprobates around before me. If my only sin is being a vain fool who couldn't manage his own affairs, and couldn't keep down a job, well that's not too bad. I've not killed anyone. Everything in perspective
Live in the now is my new motto. I feel lost and have no control so it will take time to get used to.

I never know what to do when there are arguments between people I like on Msolo. Unless you read every thread from start to finish, you can end up 'liking' someone, not realising they may have said something awful to someone a few moments ago, elsewhere. This is the problem with rating, rather than actually responding to posts. Although, it would take helluva negative post to put me off someone. This place is becoming too 'real' for me. I'm addicted. It reminds me of the 90s gay scene with so many different characters, and so much bitching. Which is not a slur, by the way.
Gays were supposed to be like that and some kind of alternative before the became more catholic than the pope and more mainstream and middle class than straight people. Getting married and having kids FFS.
Just goes to show even things away from the norm want to become normal and blend in with the wallpaper.

Sad really!

No wonder we need movies about dead gay men like Freddie Mercury. George Michael's boyfriend whatever is the promise of something new.

You won't believe this, but I don't like gay culture. It means nothing to me. I'll happily be gay and find my same sex attractive, but I don't feel part of a culture. I love men. I feel attracted to men. I love the way men behave, it fascinates me. I was sat behind a guy on the bus and the shape of his head enthralled me. I like the look of men and I don't get the same feeling from women.
I believe the gay culture died out with Queer as Folk and then it became politics and extremism forcing people into a hetero norm without ever being straight.
I went to Anal Treat, sorry Cana Street, in Manchester one night with a guy from Moss in Norway as this working girl named Mandy Kennedy took us there. I liked the vibe and people there and we only went there as it was the only area where you could drink really late.
I sometimes think about Mandy the Moz fan who was living a life that did not suit her at all and I tried to tell her to leave for Ireland where her son was with the dad.
Sorry for the side story but it always happens with me.
Anyway, gays should not be like straight people in my view cause that takes something out of it. The church and society have forced them into it and it never works cause you cannot say they are particularly faithful or made for a life with one person.
The rise in suicides have a lot to do with that I believe as their freedom has been restricted. I know I would drive gay people mad saying that but it is my take on it.

I suppose if you find true love it doesn't matter what sex they are. I'm only liking men, so it can't be true love.there's a 50/50 chance I could have fallen for a woman. But I didn't.And never have. That's why loves a sham. You only fall for people who you're sexually attracted to. If love was indiscriminate there'd be a lot more gays and lesbians around. Real love doesn't acknowledge gender.
Of course and we all pick someone with what we have between our legs then other things take over. I am really surprised the whole thing is an issue still and it is like some want to keep it controversial.

I'd like to get to the point where gay or lesbian mean nothing. Some people will reproduce through love and others won't.
I feel like you are as rare as a level headed gay man whereas some are all about getting attention and they would hate if it was seen as normal and no one would even notice or be bothered about it.

I think that's the gay culture that you hate.

I agree with your every word. I still make fun of it at times and drive some mad because of it but that's just me. I do regret some things I said to 12 inch on the crack. He's a delicate man and I've met some of those and they can be a bit stand offish.

I suspect he's like the gay opera singer me and my mum knew. I shouldn't mention him cause it makes Rifke all maternal and she'll feel knocked up without being it.

Gays were supposed to be like that and some kind of alternative before the became more catholic than the pope and more mainstream and middle class than straight people. Getting married and having kids FFS.
Just goes to show even things away from the norm want to become normal and blend in with the wallpaper.

Sad really!

No wonder we need movies about dead gay men like Freddie Mercury. George Michael's boyfriend whatever is the promise of something new.
images

I feel like you are as rare as a level headed gay man whereas some are all about getting attention and they would hate if it was seen as normal and no one would even notice or be bothered about it.

I think that's the gay culture that you hate.

I agree with your every word. I still make fun of it at times and drive some mad because of it but that's just me. I do regret some things I said to 12 inch on the crack. He's a delicate man and I've met some of those and they can be a bit stand offish.

I suspect he's like the gay opera singer me and my mum knew. I shouldn't mention him cause it makes Rifke all maternal and she'll feel knocked up without being it.
giphy.gif

I know for a fact the president agrees with me and feels it is time to move on and a way to get acceptance for gay people is not to ram it down peoples throats but just treat it like other things in society. We are constantly bombarded by pro gay activism and it's very provoking for many people out there and why be provocative and cause division and more hate?

But as long as jewish interest is financing it for political reasons we will never hear the end of it and I wish the gay community would cut those ties and stop being hijacked. 12 inch on the crack is one of many victims of violence as a direct result of the homo lobby and their political extremism.

And yes that is SO SAD.

I'm watching Kikis Delivery Service on Blu Ray 65inch TV in a box room with the lights off. Typical studio ghibli animation. A masterpiece,and a storyline to boot. I watch animation more intently because I know everything has been hand drawn. I need colour at this time of night. Feeds the senses.
Wish I had bought that new home already so I can order the 75 inch I have my eyes on. I am gonna sell the 60 inch I have real cheap to people who are able to carry it cause these old plasma tv's weigh a ton.
The tv we had in our hotel room a month ago blew us away.

So back from holiday the insurance companies and authorities dealing with Pilla's case where she was given the wrong meds have found more discrepancies in the doctors handling of her. It now looks likely she will be awarded even more compensation for this and not only did a woman from the insurance company call me but a man also emailed me about it.

The hospital in question is under huge pressure from media regarding other cases meaning the insurance company and the authorities involved want to solve this good and proper before media pick up on yet another case in what is now a long line of media stories about this hospital alone.

Voices have been raised that demand that the hospital is shut down. From what I gather this is seriously debated among local politicians who feel enough is enough.

When I told the woman on the phone about the swedish medical care and how it has collapsed she tried hard to deny it but in the end had to agree with me that there are too many worrying cases that suggest it is the case.

On top of that the private medical care company lead by a middle east guy is yet again in the news for all the wrong reasons having left patients with more damage after a operation than before it. The middle east guy was convicted of assaulting two security guards at a train station and refused ethnic swedes including me any help as the clinic wouldn't even see me and others sent there by the swedish state run medical care.

I am glad that criminal did not see me or tried to operate on me. His attitude toward ethnic swedes and media made me investigate him online leading to the finding he had been convicted of assault. Not even experienced journalists was able to find that so in the end I had to let them know how crap they are by giving them the information.

My dad called the hospital in question the slaughterhouse and that's where he died surrounded by nurses from all over the world who did not know a single word of swedish. I am glad he was not conscious to witness it himself cause he knew for years that was where we were heading.

Can those of us who are unable to get any help please stop paying tax for it?

Is that too much to ask?

What do we get for our taxes?

I know for a fact the president agrees with me and feels it is time to move on and a way to get acceptance for gay people is not to ram it down peoples throats but just treat it like other things in society. We are constantly bombarded by pro gay activism and it's very provoking for many people out there and why be provocative and cause division and more hate?

But as long as jewish interest is financing it for political reasons we will never hear the end of it and I wish the gay community would cut those ties and stop being hijacked. 12 inch on the crack is one of many victims of violence as a direct result of the homo lobby and their political extremism.

And yes that is SO SAD.

The President is a moron. Thought you had heard. SAD!

also, I realize that there may be a bit of a language barrier in you thinking the word suite is funny. suite is the word we use in Canada (you haven't travelled a whole hell of a lot have you?). as for example in this ad for a studio apartment: you can see in the description it refers to it as a "suite"

http://www.victoriastays.com/johnson-place/1a

To Canada? Dear God, no!

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom