Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by virtually dead, Sep 16, 2006.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like I've said before you are one yourself. I would like to be one and it seems that you believe it is extra bad to be one cause the greatest philistine of all, Morrissey, sings about it.
    Your entire post is a post from one of them.

• Troll Troll x 1
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New tat for miss earth colours. I can't stand women in specs.

• Troll Troll x 1
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Philistines hated israelites so they sound cool to me. Jews haven't been jews for that long and Jesus sure as hell never was.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philistines

Yet another jewish power symbol the use of philistine and calling people that. I am sort of hostile to most culture and things like that which is a way to bland ordinary people to feel special and you work in that field. So yes I am a philistine and I absolutely adore what the philistines did to the israelites.

All art and all fashion are things to be despised and robbery of a different kind. Culture is based on theft from other cultures. No one knows the origin of what they are celebrating.

I believe philistines were people who saw things for what they are beyond the bullshit and so do I.

Philistine till I die
    I'm philistine till I die
    I know I am
    I'm sure I am
    a philistine till I die

• Troll Troll x 1
  4. rifke

rifke queen of the universe

does end of September work for you? let me know!

• Like Like x 1
  5. rifke

rifke queen of the universe

also, I realize that there may be a bit of a language barrier in you thinking the word suite is funny. suite is the word we use in Canada (you haven't travelled a whole hell of a lot have you?). as for example in this ad for a studio apartment: you can see in the description it refers to it as a "suite"

http://www.victoriastays.com/johnson-place/1a

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come on the word suite is global and applies on land and on boats. You live in a spinster bedsit and Bhops was just being kind using the word suite.

But why are we attacking you over and over and maybe we should instead respect the things that shaped you in life. Not feeling sorry for but treat you with respect.

I'll shut up now.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

8. nothappynotsad

nothappynotsad Snapping necks and cashing checks

BBF4FF2E-8C87-4B99-96F0-DCCC1A504BAF.jpeg

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I prefer tats on skinny arms like the checkout girl today who really made them look great although these days in Sweden at least tats are considered white trash and people are removing them like never before.

But I don't want to be cruel or anything.

Philistine me!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am here to rest from washing clothes and packing bags. But the bags are just two open black monsters waiting to chew and swallow anything I place in them. The bags are new 4 wheel spinners and will hopefully see the world with me and Pilla in the coming years.

I ironed my first button shirt in ages and did quite well. The other one is non iron it turns out which is good, Pilla sat watching me laughing and giggling resting her head in one hand as if she admired me.

She loves it when I do domestic things and every woman works hard to make their man domesticated. She's like a kid now all excited about going away. Had her hair done today while I was talking to the woman who was back at work after the summer and not exactly feeling it.

But in the end we agreed on a few things and even laughed at our disagreements. She sounded feisty and sexy and she is from Farsta so maybe some Farsta Glitter is what I need.

LOL

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My mom loved owls and had loads of them in shape of knick knacks bought here and there. She felt they looked so funny the way they move their head and admired their mysterious ways.

I'm not too keen on loads of colours in tats and the less the better I feel. But I bet you make it work despite those arms screaming white trash mother in swedish ghetto living on welfare since she had her kid at 12 and filled her arms up with chips and milk and general fat and now she wears Adidas wherever she goes.

Not my aim to be here and make people feel bad about themselves.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No you have really nice mommy arms like women do that care for their kids. A bit of northern pike hang down going on there I suspect when the arms are outstretched.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Live in the now is my new motto. I feel lost and have no control so it will take time to get used to.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gays were supposed to be like that and some kind of alternative before the became more catholic than the pope and more mainstream and middle class than straight people. Getting married and having kids FFS.
    Just goes to show even things away from the norm want to become normal and blend in with the wallpaper.

Sad really!

No wonder we need movies about dead gay men like Freddie Mercury. George Michael's boyfriend whatever is the promise of something new.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I believe the gay culture died out with Queer as Folk and then it became politics and extremism forcing people into a hetero norm without ever being straight.
    I went to Anal Treat, sorry Cana Street, in Manchester one night with a guy from Moss in Norway as this working girl named Mandy Kennedy took us there. I liked the vibe and people there and we only went there as it was the only area where you could drink really late.
    I sometimes think about Mandy the Moz fan who was living a life that did not suit her at all and I tried to tell her to leave for Ireland where her son was with the dad.
    Sorry for the side story but it always happens with me.
    Anyway, gays should not be like straight people in my view cause that takes something out of it. The church and society have forced them into it and it never works cause you cannot say they are particularly faithful or made for a life with one person.
    The rise in suicides have a lot to do with that I believe as their freedom has been restricted. I know I would drive gay people mad saying that but it is my take on it.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
  16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course and we all pick someone with what we have between our legs then other things take over. I am really surprised the whole thing is an issue still and it is like some want to keep it controversial.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I feel like you are as rare as a level headed gay man whereas some are all about getting attention and they would hate if it was seen as normal and no one would even notice or be bothered about it.

I think that's the gay culture that you hate.

I agree with your every word. I still make fun of it at times and drive some mad because of it but that's just me. I do regret some things I said to 12 inch on the crack. He's a delicate man and I've met some of those and they can be a bit stand offish.

I suspect he's like the gay opera singer me and my mum knew. I shouldn't mention him cause it makes Rifke all maternal and she'll feel knocked up without being it.

• Informative Informative x 1
  18. The Truth

The Truth about Ruth

[​IMG]

19. The Truth

The Truth about Ruth

[​IMG]

20. bhops

bhops Last of the famous international screw ups.

I'll put the clock onto Countdown mode!