Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

But I agree with him and plan for a home like that cause people usually have far too many things at home. Ascetic style is the best and it is easier to clean the home.

Ascetic homes is so 2020 and Pablo and me will become social media gurus earning millions from making people throw away their knick knacks.

Sorry too hear your home is full of clutter.

(Rifke meltdown live incoming).
Now you talking. You and I having our YouTube channel for decluttering people’s homes of meaningless shit. Each episode ends with a pillow fight.

Homelessness in major cities in NZ has increased markedly in the last 20 years along with begging, which kinda goes hand in hand. When I was back in London last year I noticed it had gone next level as well. In the case of NZ it’s actually mostly a drugs/alcohol/mental health issue rather than there being enough govt assistance to house them. Certainly there is a strain on our system but most people can be housed and fed pretty quickly. We really need to look at the way we treat addiction issues and the funding we apply to it if we are to have any hope of addressing the homeless problem.
you know whats good about new zealand? THIS:

51BEifZBebL._SX425_.jpg

this is the only thing good about new Zealand.

Contemplating parting words...

1 I don't enjoy your company.

2 You're the guy who said I was a bitch because I took your geezer friend's clutching hand off my leg. I don't want people like you in my personal life.

3 I have too many bad memories of you. Contact with you reminds me of them. I need to say goodbye.

4 I just don't like you. The only time I did like you was when I was fooling myself that you were a kind person.

5 I don't feel that I get along with you lately, and I never did get along with you well.
6 With friends like you I don't need enemies.

You really haven't traveled a helluva lot have you?
I've travelled as much as I've travelled, neither more, nor less. compared to some people it's a lot, compared to others, not so much.

I'll tell you one thing: I haven't tried as much chocolate from different countries as i'd like to have. but maybe one day that will all change! a girl can dream!

i just looked up the word philistine. not because i dont know what it means but because I was curious what definition has awaited all those people I've called philistines over the years who no doubt afterward promptly went to look up the word philistine (because I doubt philistines know what the word philistine means). I had a good laugh over how unrelentingly uncharitable the synonyms were. I cant imagine it was pleasant for them. but for a philistine to care about being any of those things is just silly. a rule of thumb is, if they actually cared about being any of those things they wouldn't be a philistine. deceiving yourself that you're not crass and unsophisticated is not the same thing as caring about not being crass and unsophisticated which requires much more work than mere self delusion. so as far as im concerned, I have every right to label philistines as such, and they have no business being all put out about it.

I've travelled as much as I've travelled, neither more, nor less. compared to some people it's a lot, compared to others, not so much.

I'll tell you one thing: I haven't tried as much chocolate from different countries as i'd like to have. but maybe one day that will all change! a girl can dream!
When are you leaving Canada? In fact when are you leaving your ‘suite?’ Serious question.

Beg him real nice and he'll send you some barley sugar.

i just looked up the word philistine. not because i dont know what it means but because I was curious what definition has awaited all those people I've called philistines over the years who no doubt afterward promptly went to look up the word philistine (because I doubt philistines know what the word philistine means). I had a good laugh over how unrelentingly uncharitable the synonyms were. I cant imagine it was pleasant for them. but for a philistine to care about being any of those things is just silly. a rule of thumb is, if they actually cared about being any of those things they wouldn't be a philistine. deceiving yourself that you're not crass and unsophisticated is not the same thing as caring about not being crass and unsophisticated which requires much more work than mere self delusion. so as far as im concerned, I have every right to label philistines as such, and they have no business being all put out about it.
Like I've said before you are one yourself. I would like to be one and it seems that you believe it is extra bad to be one cause the greatest philistine of all, Morrissey, sings about it.
Your entire post is a post from one of them.

Philistines hated israelites so they sound cool to me. Jews haven't been jews for that long and Jesus sure as hell never was.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philistines

Yet another jewish power symbol the use of philistine and calling people that. I am sort of hostile to most culture and things like that which is a way to bland ordinary people to feel special and you work in that field. So yes I am a philistine and I absolutely adore what the philistines did to the israelites.

All art and all fashion are things to be despised and robbery of a different kind. Culture is based on theft from other cultures. No one knows the origin of what they are celebrating.

I believe philistines were people who saw things for what they are beyond the bullshit and so do I.

Philistine till I die
I'm philistine till I die
I know I am
I'm sure I am
a philistine till I die

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom