Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Working on your skin cancer then. Thing is every summer people long for sun and heat and then they hate it. I have this theory that the love for a warm summer is a collective dream rather than a specific wish.

I find it incredible when people can spend time in the sun but then again that was always something poor people with low iq did while the slave owners remained in the shade or indoors.

The argentine aristocrats in the shade with 100% sunscreen on to avoid ever becoming one of the slaves. Sweden is set for a warm week now but with AC at home and in the car I have no worries. Newly serviced car AC means it is like a freezer.
Hardly

In Sweden someone with a lion heart is scared and anxious and they usually come with spaghetti arms. A local nazi leader used to sit at the beach and shout that to people when very drunk.

This guy:

vargbild.jpg

Dancing with wolves and kissing them getting the paw high five which means he is accepted by the flock.

I used sunblock today. But got some nice color and I must say I am looking hot.
Skin cancer is the most quiet of cancers and the most anonymous way to die. You hear nothing about it but people die from it every day. Other types of cancer or candida outbreaks are much more highlighted but not when it attacks the biggest organ of them all, the skin.

A swedish skin cancer expert said with tears in his eyes that people don't listen and fly off abroad in the winter and then him and others have to deal with it and those close to the one dying.

A very silent killer.

I feel bad cause Jehne is quiet and if she has a eating disorder maybe I triggered something. Me and my big mouth or should I say big fingers?

Jehne let me know you are ok, I'm a jerk and no one listens to me anyway.

You will owe apology to many on this site. Members like Oh My it's Ronny and She Bastard. You have hurt many on this site.

I try and prefer not to eat with my hands cause I'm not an animal. People in the civilised world never had food with their hands but the third world toilets of this world attacked us with their takeaway shit.

When will the subspecies discover knife and fork?

In Sweden someone with a lion heart is scared and anxious and they usually come with spaghetti arms. A local nazi leader used to sit at the beach and shout that to people when very drunk.

This guy:

vargbild.jpg

Dancing with wolves and kissing them getting the paw high five which means he is accepted by the flock.
It's all fun and games until they bite his face off. Also, pack*

It's all fun and games until they bite his face off. Also, pack*
Yeah pack cannot believe I wrote that. He was the nazi leader in Sweden but is now into wolves and he hates hunters.

Pilla helped his then girlfriend deliver his son. He's lost his touch with women though and they all leave him. Saw him with the last one at the beach and I could tell she kept a brave face on but him and his male friend were like 14 year olds after their first beers.

He's got a Slayer tat across his back in red. But he looked at me and got scared cause he hates men with shaved heads cause of his past and he's got a death threat from the nazis so as soon as he saw me he was off back home.

Didn't recognise Pilla either I think. He's a part time actor now and flashed by in a tv series playing a biker gang member. Here he is with swedish balkan actor Dragan Mrsic famous from tons of movies and tv series and tv commercials.

cvfileget.aspx

When he left the nazis as their leader he got obese but got back in shape.

johnny-hglin-989db109-c993-494a-b769-a68955e5f35-resize-750.jpg

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom