Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

No you have a eating disorder which is obvious seeing pictures of you. Your mind has protected you by making you believe it is natural only to eat ones a day. That is not normal at all and in fact will cause all kind of problems and being skinny means you are not getting any stronger and those are the worst chicken legs I have ever seen.

Have you ever had therapy for your eating disorder?
especially as you get older. it's okay when you're 21, but it's not good for old women to be so thin. causes premature aging and you're at a great risk of developing osteoporosis (not sexy)

especially as you get older. it's okay when you're 21, but it's not good for old women to be so thin. causes premature aging and you're at a great risk of developing osteoporosis (not sexy)
Hip replacement killed Pilla's mother. Blood cloth to the heart minutes after the operation made her unable to breathe. But it was her second operation. I make sure Pilla gets what she needs when it comes to that.
Since I started giving her things for it she's not had any problems with her hip like she used to before.

So tragic and I talked to the surgeon on the phone day after and he was so sad and described in detail what happened. Pilla always leaves things like that to me like talking to authorities and so on.

I worry this whole thing might make Jehne sad and I feel bad for bringing it up. The troll is on vacation in the troll forest. In charge of the catering.

I'm on the bench in Long Eaton cemetery and have been collared by a wino.He has some interesting stories. He asked me how long I was going to be here. I think I've taken his bench. He's gone to get some cans and will be returning. I could run off but I guess my credentials as being down with the people are being tested.
Is he going to get cans of beer to drink or is he going to collect cans to recycle them and get cash?

I've just left him. If I said we had a conversation, I'd be lying. He was talking ten to the dozen about himself, all the bands he's seen, all the places he's worked all over the world. He couldn't believe I'd only been to see one live band in my life ie The Smiths. His favourite band is AC/DC but his favourite live performance was Queen at Knebworth. His heavy rock pals laughed at him at the time for enjoying something so 'gay',
Hmmmm, "AC/DC" has some connotations as well. I think he might have room for you on that bench.

I thought that at the time but I buttoned up and kept mum.
I know. I do that, too. Sit there and observe the moment and then it's gone. Well, you know where his bench is.
There are some fairly old cemeteries near where I live and I had the habit of riding there and taking pictures for a while. I would wonder why you're going to cemeteries but I don't think I was depressed at the time, any more than usual. They are just quiet places with interesting monuments and people generally will leave you alone and be quiet. Maybe he finds he is bothered less there than at the park. Police probably don't check the cemetery.

Stupid kids or someone had destroyed some of the old headstones and some monuments at these cemeteries. They are across the road from each other and one is Catholic. Volunteers had gone and gathered up broken pieces and put them in piles to be sorted out and repaired. I like old things and I kind of wanted some of the broken statue pieces. There was a hand and arm carved from marble and some things like that. But of course it's very disrespectful and while I'm not sure the dead would care I didn't think it was a good idea so I left it.

Etown Queer Fest ends today in Eskilstuna at the Balsta Music Castle and I was the biggest queer there.

besokare-fran-hela-sverige

Early Robyn looks was the fashion of 2019 and one was like a copy of her back then doing her shopping in a store nearby.

etown-queer-fest-pa-balsta

"Everything that's not a yes is a no, get it?"

I didn't get it.

etown-queer-fest-arrangeras

en-av-scenerna-som-ar-plats

elina-wieser-ar-en-av-arran

The haunted place where every band had their rehearsal studio and we drank all the cheap alcohol we could find.

Facing down another day of this f***ing excessive heat. Yesterday’s heat index maxed out at 108 F though it was noticeably hotter in my house. Turns out I’m rather delicate and I have a heat rash all over my arms. Maybe I’ll get lucky and it will spread today.

Facing down another day of this f***ing excessive heat. Yesterday’s heat index maxed out at 108 F though it was noticeably hotter in my house. Turns out I’m rather delicate and I have a heat rash all over my arms. Maybe I’ll get lucky and it will spread today.
Sweden had rain and Greta Thunberg tried to hang herself in the cell but cops revived her and her mom came by to sing opera to calm her daughter down and the dad sold the story to the press as usual.

Recently saw an exhibit of photos from the moon landing. Was thinking about the Golden Record and the sounds being sent that represented earth. Was trying to think which sounds I thought should be included. Like maybe birds waking up and singing at dawn. Or the sounds of crickets and tree frogs in the evening. Or the skies opening up and rain pouring down. Or maybe the sound of a happy cat purring. The sound of sleigh bells. Children on a playground. I’m going to have to think on this some more. What sounds would you pick?
C9B3BF17-3BC8-47EB-B978-F4A9CCDED532.jpeg
09AD4015-74C9-4C88-AD72-01CD2B05A4FC.jpeg
91C131CD-B115-488C-AD65-DDE5DB07911A.jpeg
1140D74C-0E83-4388-9189-31096F61B5B7.jpeg
7C53FB9F-EF4F-47BD-83E0-81450E7F72F0.jpeg
327BE711-D491-440C-9141-78EAAAAEA386.jpeg

Recently saw an exhibit of photos from the moon landing. Was thinking about the Golden Record and the sounds being sent that represented earth. Was trying to think which sounds I thought should be included. Like maybe birds waking up and singing at dawn. Or the sounds of crickets and tree frogs in the evening. Or the skies opening up and rain pouring down. Or maybe the sound of a happy cat purring. The sound of sleigh bells. Children on a playground. I’m going to have to think on this some more. What sounds would you pick?
View attachment 51104 View attachment 51105 View attachment 51106 View attachment 51107 View attachment 51108 View attachment 51109

All of those are great and maybe include the sound of crying. A complete and total glimpse of the human experience.

View attachment 51104 View attachment 51105 View attachment 51106 View attachment 51107 View attachment 51108 View attachment 51109
Busy highway traffic.

Farewell to Stranger Things and the end just about saved this season and was very moving somehow. For me the show is about being a kid when every day was like some adventure and then you dusted yourself and went home to your parents waiting for more adventure the next day.

The laser beam machine is of course a penis and the crack in the core is a vagina. The brothers will drown in offers now for movies and tv series.

Lanterns better not watch the end with a Bowie cover and perhaps her and me should sing a duet like the kids did toward the end with lyrics like this:

"We could be germans just for one day".

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom