Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

A science project studied people and how much they REALLY eat and found that people claiming they don't eat much were constantly nibbling on something. This constant small eating takes a toll on teeth.

One factor was that those people only counted real meals as eating and not when they just had something minor like cookies or fruits or crisps/chips.

The misconception that eating makes people fat when metabolism and training and genes come into it. The less people eat the more they are likely to have some kind of mental hang up when it comes to food.

One time in life they had no control over their life and so food became something they could control and with pop stars like Moz and online communities the problems just escalated.

I am not attacking Jehne here cause she had cancer and that can easily make something like food complicated. Skinny people fear getting fat and will view a person with normal weight as fat so it is a distortion of the mind and a very creepy mental illness or condition.

It has a lot in common with dysmorphia where a person will see himself or herself and see someone else than you and me are seeing. The brain tricks the person into seeing a laughing mirror version of itself.

It's not about the food like rape is not about sex. It is something that has created a block of the mind. Usually people confronted with cancer themselves or in loved ones realise how healthy a bit of meat is on a body.

But you cannot talk about this and not mention commercials and clothes store mannequins and media in general. People laugh and pretend they are not being influenced but they are all their lives.

To skinny and obese people I ask the same question as Moz:

"What would you do if you were not afraid?"

If Greta Thunberg was cute:

MV5BODdiNDMzMTMtNWExMS00N2ZmLTg0YTUtMWI5YjRmNDcwNzk5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDgxNDMwNjY@._V1_UY300.jpg

But Greta has been asked to play Wednesday in a Addams family remake.

No you have a eating disorder which is obvious seeing pictures of you. Your mind has protected you by making you believe it is natural only to eat ones a day. That is not normal at all and in fact will cause all kind of problems and being skinny means you are not getting any stronger and those are the worst chicken legs I have ever seen.

Have you ever had therapy for your eating disorder?
Why did the gum cross the road?

I would race cigarette boats offshore.
WOW!

I think you would eat 3 meals a day and even 5. No one will notice if an old person is skinny, that only works when young. It is like people who claim other people notice your shoes but then they come home and you ask them what shoes other people were wearing and they can't remember.

We don't matter as much as we believe we do in our heads Jehne.

I would race cigarette boats offshore.
I see this a lot now how women are into adventure and that and of course again movies and that play a huge part as women get inspired to do what traditionally men were doing. But my own theory is that the hormones in water have made women become manly and men fat and weak and tired.

Not only the poles are shifting but men and women too.

I see this a lot now how women are into adventure and that and of course again movies and that play a huge part as women get inspired to do what traditionally men were doing. But my own theory is that the hormones in water have made women become manly and men fat and weak and tired.

Not only the poles are shifting but men and women too.
I must not be drinking that water because I’m not very manly. I do like driving a fast boat though.

I must not be drinking that water because I’m not very manly. I do like driving a fast boat though.
Not talking about you but younger generations. In Sweden there are no feminine women left at all. They chew tobacco and spit and drive 18 wheelers and build houses and climb mountains and drive mopeds and motorbikes and dress like swedish men at american car cruises did in the 80's.
The men import thai wives which is a sight for sore eyes in stores as he is tall and ugly and old and she looks like a 12 year old. I bet they have a princess room waiting for them to really live out their suppressed fantasies.
In the future everyone is a legalised paedo but not allowed to own a car or fly anywhere.

Can't wait!

Oue jokes and sayings are different and that was new to me.
True. Jokes get lost in translation.

Don’t know why I just thought of this. This morning as I was driving out of my complex I saw a little movement in the center of the road up ahead. I slowed down and it turned out to be this little bird about 6 inches tall. And then, all the sudden, I noticed that she was not alone but had three little ones following behind her. They couldn’t of been more than an inch tall. I have no idea what kind of birds they were but they were the cutest things ever.

True. Jokes get lost in translation.

Don’t know why I just thought of this. This morning as I was driving out of my complex I saw a little movement in the center of the road up ahead. I slowed down and it turned out to be this little bird about 6 inches tall. And then, all the sudden, I noticed that she was not alone but had three little ones following behind her. They couldn’t of been more than an inch tall. I have no idea what kind of birds they were but they were the cutest things ever.
Moved out of the black area to avoid ending up being served as chicken.

It has a few gravel pieces in it now but it tastes fine to me.
LOL

Thanks for taking it the right way. I'm an idiot for commenting on peoples looks. I always make sure to never go by pictures of people cause real life tells you more.

Away from keyboard.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom