Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Remembering my thoughts a year ago when I learned of his death. Just reread my post and they still hold true. Today would have been his birthday. His friends and admirers are using it as a way to celebrate life. #BourdainDay

I was deeply saddened when I learned of Anthony Bourdain’s suicide yesterday. Despite the nasty things he said about vegetarians and his enthusiasm for eating disgusting meaty bits, I could not help myself from admiring him. Like a moth to a flame.

I’ve followed Bourdain for many years. Watched his shows in all their incarnations, read his books and been to his lectures. His gift of edgy storytelling and exploring all the nooks and crannies around the world, using food as his entry point, was endlessly inspiring to me as a travel writer.

His open discussion of his challenges and addictions made me admire him all the more. He had clawed his way out of that hole and risen to the top of his profession. He continuously reinvented his career and wrote his own rules. He seemed to have found happiness and success. The darkness he must have privately wrestled with now appears to have been too strong, even for him. Those left behind search for the courage to continue on as another hero opts out.

I like this tribute from Anderson Cooper last night. The two had genuine affection for each other and I enjoyed watching their banter. Some context, too, for those who don’t know, Cooper lost his brother to suicide while he was still young so Bourdains’s death must trigger all that pain as well. Additionally, Cooper has some of the strangest food habits, superstitions and is extremely picky, even more so than Moz. To see Bourdain getting/tricking him into eatting so many things is extraordinary and I’m sure why it’s included in these clips.

THIS JUST IN:

JENELLE EVANS OF TEEN MOM 2 IS PREGNANT AGAIN.

f***, I thought she would finally choose me.

Remembering my thoughts a year ago when I learned of his death. Just reread my post and they still hold true. Today would have been his birthday. His friends and admirers are using it as a way to celebrate life. #BourdainDay
I’m glad you reposted your original tribute to Bourdain; I had never seen it. I had no idea you are/were a travel writer. I would love to read some of your writings.

I’m glad you reposted your original tribute to Bourdain; I had never seen it. I had no idea you are/were a travel writer. I would love to read some of your writings.
That's true unlike Rifke's info about her having some online business.

She's a hell of a travel writer but don't tell her I found it.

Anyone ever think you were friends with someone and then they were like naw we’re not friends f*** you. Feelsbadman.jpg

I’m glad and grateful I found my coven and have 3 beautiful and amazing mama witches in my life. Well, four if I count my beautiful matron goddess.

Anyway, anyone want a free tarot/pendulum reading? All I need is a name, picture, and an open heart.

Sometimes I get anxiety from looking at all the things and clothes and stuff I once bought that I no longer have use for though I once did of course.

It seems like a waste of money and space now and I wonder what I could have had instead of all that. I still shop things I need but it doesn't feel the same anymore. When I finally am in possession of it then it triggers thoughts of "should I have bought this?".

I feel like I want to hide somewhere remote now away from it all but without working too hard to be able to which is the main problem. I know we are in for a collapse which is so near I can taste it and the violence and mayhem that will follow wakes me up at night where screams and smell of fire and death haunts me.

I think I will be too late to escape but then I never really wanted to live either but I want to choose how I go and be in charge of my own death. I think about ways to kill myself but maybe the solution will present itself one day not too far from now.

I've had an illness for 2 years now that I am only aware of and that I haven't seeked any help for. It is slowly breaking me down and it is too late to have it checked out. But despite that I do not worry and hope it will kill me in my sleep though the soul of course becomes a bit confused when you die like that or from accidents.

The after life and the other side is so close now it stumbles into my life all the time. There is no coincidence that a spirit talks to me through Pilla. When I met her the soul of her dead daughter fell asleep on my leg in her bed and was so heavy I could not lift it.

I panicked when we met and often left her middle of night unable to sleep from what was going on. She did not know my address but knew the area I lived in and came one very cold morning and rang my door wanting me to explain why I left. I lied to her and never told her how I saw someone walking around in her kitchen and how her daughter was sleeping on my leg.

Before we met I drove past the funeral of her daughter in my car and was able afterwards to realise I saw them leaving church as I drove past cause that day we thanked a man at work on his last day as he turned 65 which was a very emotional day when my hungarian lover and colleague asked me to use her video camera to record it.

I'm not afraid of the ghosts or souls or spirits and the other side is aware that I am soon passing over. It tells me things without using words and they come in dreams to warn me. They don't want me to witness the end of the world and all the pain and suffering so they are taking me home to where I belong and once came from and that longing has always been in me cause this world is merely a place we visit briefly and nothing here truly matters in the great scheme of things which is why every human at some point in life feels lost.

Anyone ever think you were friends with someone and then they were like naw we’re not friends f*** you. Feelsbadman.jpg

I’m glad and grateful I found my coven and have 3 beautiful and amazing mama witches in my life. Well, four if I count my beautiful matron goddess.

Anyway, anyone want a free tarot/pendulum reading? All I need is a name, picture, and an open heart.
My mother could read cards swedish style and make rings swing from chains on new years eve to tell us what they coming year was to offer us.

All women are witches and possess tremendous power if they are able to focus on it and use it. Swedish witches are probably the best organised in the world and very real.

I met witches in Manchester with those long black skirts that touched the floor and made them look like they were flying over the floor in the Shakespeare pub. They all worked at some multi storey mall nearby where I saw them give me long eyes and they were untouchables and a fetish dream for someone like me but with powers best not messed with.

The devil is there with you and your friends and you can awake powers hard to control and many are the people I knew who stumbled upon it and never became the same person again.

My mother did "the star" and could see in coffee remains and I was able too a bit. The people with spiritual power was always coming into our lives and one could see "vittror" who are copies of people but with a hole in the back and they are just a message of who is to come into your life.

My mother could read cards swedish style and make rings swing from chains on new years eve to tell us what they coming year was to offer us.

All women are witches and possess tremendous power if they are able to focus on it and use it. Swedish witches are probably the best organised in the world and very real.

I met witches in Manchester with those long black skirts that touched the floor and made them look like they were flying over the floor in the Shakespeare pub. They all worked at some multi storey mall nearby where I saw them give me long eyes and they were untouchables and a fetish dream for someone like me but with powers best not messed with.

The devil is there with you and your friends and you can awake powers hard to control and many are the people I knew who stumbled upon it and never became the same person again.

My mother did "the star" and could see in coffee remains and I was able too a bit. The people with spiritual power was always coming into our lives and one could see "vittror" who are copies of people but with a hole in the back and they are just a message of who is to come into your life.
There is a Vittra for each and one of us but we often don't notice it.

http://www.swedishpress.com/article/vittror-mylingar-and-fresh-cheese-–-taste-time-travel-north

Some claim they can't be seen but that is cause they turn their back and make themselves invisible having a hole in the back. They have paths and one family we knew had this book shelf that made noises and someone was trying hard to move it cause it was on a vittra path. We sat there watching and listening and finally they moved it to clear the path.

Funnily enough my book case have also made the sound but only when HAARP is active and they control the weather via the chemtrails at night when the hum is felt in the walls and inside the ears. In recent time HAARP has been less active here which is why Sweden have rain again.

The little drain on the side of my bathroom sink smells exactly like black mold. I might start brushing my teeth in the kitchen sink. It doesn't have any side drain.

20190625_210708.jpg

I went to a shop that had essential oils today. The man working there helped me try different oils on toothpicks. The yellow rose stands out. I wiped it on my wrist seven hours ago and it still smells distinct. The stuff is expensive though. Rose is supposed to be good for grief. I used to use Dove soap, and it smelled similar. A foster mother said she didn't like it because it reminded her of a funeral home.

Someone told me the other day that she knows people who are allergic to lavender. I'd thought lavender was innocuous to everyone. My scent less lotion is a better investment than I thought. I can't imagine being allergic to lavender. I just bought all these scented products, thinking they're innocuous. Not to everybody, it turns out.

Last edited:
I didn't buy any essential oils. I told my friend before we entered the shop not to lend me any money to buy any, because I know I'm addicted to essential oils. We were initially just supposed to go for a walk in Stanley park, so I didn't bring any money, but we decided at the last minute to walk instead to the essential oil shop, so that he could pick up some oud oil for his mother. I smelled it, and it didn't do anything for me. There were two types of lavender, Persian and Indian. I didn't think to wipe those toothpicks dipped in lavender oil anywhere while they were fresh, so I don't have an opinion of them, but learning that some people are allergic to the stuff certainly puts a damper on my enthusiasm to go back there and swipe my wrists with it.

The yellow rose oil is $250 for 3.69 ml but would last five years, the man selling the stuff said. Sigh. Not bad, if it'd really last five years. Knowing me, I'd slather it on and it wouldn't last one year.

I dont know when to go, when to leave Canada. do I go in august so that I can spend some of the summer in London and get out of this awful place sooner? do I go in September so that I can save more money? do I go in October so that I can see Morrissey? how do I know which to choose? how can I decide that one option is better than the other?

this decision is going to drive me mad. I can see it now, im going to go mad like Dionysus.

Early tomorrow morning I fly off to the swiss suicide clinic and on Friday at 3 in the afternoon local time I end my life with some assistance from the clinic. The pancreas cancer running in my family was enough for me to be granted the wish by the swedish medical board.

Pilla will be by my side throughout.

My last will was finalised and confirmed today and I had to use a expert lawyer cause these things are tricky. I didn't want to marry Pilla so close to me dying so to make her inherit everything instead of my brother whom I don't really know I had to make sure everything was done right.

My half brother will not be able to claim anything from it and our laws are quite clear on this when you do it the right way. I also used a legal trick where you can transfer money to someone which means the money is out of touch for anyone making a claim.

As it is it seems like my half brother wouldn't get a thing anyway to some complicated reason described to me by the lawyer but she felt it was best we did all the paperwork anyway and this way my half brother won't even be contacted about my passing.

I leave you all with this tune with which you can remember me by.

It sums me up the best. Adjö alla sköna människor ute i cyber rymden.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom