Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by virtually dead, Sep 16, 2006.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what are you waiting for and you are so skinny the dress will not cost much.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like skinny would ever reply to me. I wanna see him and shake him up and make him let loose and have a few laughs.

I refuse to believe he is a bad person.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Imagine the things he could attack you with. I can see you standing in a dress with weak wrists going "honey, I'm here".

Skinny beats horses to death, now we know what they will all eat on Friday. Come on Skinny now is your chance to drop all the hate and debate and just laugh and joke around and set you up for Friday.

There is a funny man in there somewhere. Bar of soap and luxury package of detergents?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Midsummer is when the sun says "does my bum look big in this?" cause the fucker annoyingly just touches the horizon and gets up again.

5. !Viva Hate!

!Viva Hate! the queen of solo

Skinny couldn’t attack me with anything. Lol. And dress or not, I’d tear your head off your shoulders any day of the week, old man.

6. nothappynotsad

nothappynotsad Snapping necks and cashing checks

E49E2DA4-2F18-437F-BB23-F4A025148955.jpeg I may have given myself alcohol poisoning last night. Drank 2.5 jars of moonshine and literally woke up still drunk. Luckily my sexy beast bought me lunch to soak up the bullshit. I’m going to try to nap now.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
  7. Light Housework

Light Housework formerly redpathetic Subscriber

I missed out on a walk with a friend today, because while I was on my way on the bus to meet him, I got a notification that a package of lotions I was waiting for had been delivered, and my experience with Canada Post is that sometimes they'll leave packages outside the apartment door in the hall for thieves. That was in a different apartment building though, a dive. In the building I'm in now, the tenants are more trustworthy. Twice I've come upon large packages in the hall. I took them into my apartment for safekeeping and slipped a note under the recipient's door. It was a happy ending in those cases, but I hate the idea of being out walking while my package sits in the hall. Turned out that the package was small enough to put in a compartment under the mailboxes. The delivery person left a key to it in my mailbox. Next time I'll know not to abort my walk for a small delivery.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Surface will be serving the falafel, or whatever you call that dumb Muslim food. Clean up afterwards.
    The few white dudes in attendance wont be allowed to drink beer so as not to offend the ayatollahs in attendance.:straightface:

9. Light Housework

I like this company. I have four of their deodorants, one of their lotions, and one toothpaste, all of them biodegradable. I don't recommend their vetiver deodorant though. It stinks strongly of sage. The lavender stick, and spray are both pleasant, and the wild rose deodorant is nice. I don't recommend the apple toothpaste. It's bland. But I like the anise one. The lavender lotion smells like my essential oil, diluted.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
  10. Light Housework

• Like Like x 1
  11. rifke

rifke queen of the universe

im still waiting for you to massage my feet! ive asked and asked and you've yet to do it! and yet you think im just going to hop to it when you want a massage?! I mean, I am a bunny and hopping to things is what I do, but still.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did your chin shrink from alcohol intake?

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I feel ya and here in Sweden no swedes work for the shameful postal company Postnord or Postnerd as we call it so they just throw packages around.
    I prefer the morning paper girl to deliver it under the door that leads to the balcony. She drives this silent white electric futuristic vehicle that only makes a whistle sound.
    I get a delivery at 4 this morning.

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think you would have to work hard and I'm not 80, I am about to turn 51.

15. Light Housework

Fucken fuck. The arms of my corduroy recliner are getting dirty, so I've covered them with cloths, and the cloths keep getting dislodged and falling to the floor. I need some of those arm covers. I don't know what they're called.

20190618_145040.jpg

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You used Mr. Alphonso's pants for the recliner.

[​IMG]

Tell us how ugly Rifke is, come on you can do it. Start like you did the last time when talking about her and then just go for the kill.

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. rifke

rifke queen of the universe

maybe you should try washing your arms?

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Try Anything Twice

Try Anything Twice Shoulder to Cry On

I’ve slept really bad the last 2 nights, too, but I’m sure mine has more to do with too much vitamin K(itten!)

19. Try Anything Twice

Good idea. I’m glad my snoring rarely bothers me.

20. Try Anything Twice

I do the same thing when I’m expecting a package or mail.