Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by virtually dead, Sep 16, 2006.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looked bigger before.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's my trick so you nicked that idea from me. But would you drive your car into someone standing beside their car and clip both legs off and set fire to their head as they land on the bonnet?

I have and the stench of meat was awful.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Satin bed cover. I use them for my U-sofa cause sofas never come with fabric that feels nice on you. That way the sofa looks even better and you can remove them and wash them and put them back again and the sofa always smells nice.
    Maybe tricky for a recliner when you sit down and get up all the time. Dark lilac smooth satin is so nice to sit on all year round.

• Like Like x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
  4. Try Anything Twice

Try Anything Twice Consultant to the World

That’s what she said!

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Two days of shopping ahead of midsummer so behave now children while I'm gone.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Aren't you clever miss ankles!

LOL

• Insightful Insightful x 1
  7. !Viva Hate!

!Viva Hate! ~*meow*~

So tiny. It’s pathetic, really. It’s like the width of two fingers. :tongueclosed:

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My economy is great and I just got paid and despite a lot of bills my economy looks better than ever. Dunno why I plan on saving on things when there is no need.

Ah well we can't all be rich.

9. nothappynotsad

nothappynotsad Snapping necks and cashing checks

I’m hideous

10. !Viva Hate!

!Viva Hate! ~*meow*~

A pair of ragged claws!

11. nothappynotsad

nothappynotsad Snapping necks and cashing checks

Scuttling across the floor

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i have contacted the swedish government and nominated pilla for the prince carl medal. she has earned the honor for dealing with you bullshit. this poor girl is a hero.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She sure is but I just can't get rid of her. Inside I will always be single and I am shocked that I've been in this relationship for over 12 years.

It's just not me.

14. realitybites

realitybites making lemonade Subscriber

Home Page:
    http://www.morrissey-solo.com/xfa-blogs/realitybites.55/
    I've felt single in every relationship I have been in--even when married. I think some people are swans and some are sharks. I prefer to swim alone.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
  15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But swans stay truthful all their lives. Seen one mourn the death of its partner for hours back in 2001. Out on a big stone in the water. Hanged his head and just stood alongside his dead partner.

An image that will never leave me. The kind of scene people who believe animals have no feelings should have witnessed.

What you are on about is something my mother also felt. She said it is better to alone or self than to feel lonely in a relationship.

For me I just cannot get how anyone would want to be with me. I am very harsh on myself you see. I expect everyone to hate me so these pages confirm something that I deep inside need confirmed. I thrive on hate and violence and differences.

That is the only real thing in life that lasts.

• Interesting Interesting x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It sounds horrible but it is not about her and we've had 12 great years where she's been my lover and friend and almost like the sibling I never had or lived with anyway. She's made me laugh every day during these 12 years together.

I think you and me Jehne understand the feeling which never has to do with the one we are together with cause it is about ourselves. I sometimes wonder about things like that and why I feel the way I do. I have been able to go through my past life and realised a thing or two.

First off I was the only child between my mom and dad who both had sons from previous relationships. As the only child you love to spend time alone and but you never feel alone cause you are self rather than alone and lonely.

Pilla had so many siblings and so the difference between her and me are many. But she is easy to live with it and with time I got used to have someone around me all the time cause we are never apart. The few times we've ben apart she's been crying cause she misses me like at the back of her dads car when he and his thai wife wondered why she was sad when they were driving home from her half brothers wedding.

I think at times for me it can be about the realisation that everything comes to an end and I like to plan for what is coming and be prepared so I live with this siege mentality where I am prepared to move quick and adapt to a new way of living where it's just me on my own.

I need to work on accepting love and Pilla says it all the time. I know I am loved but it never sinks in.

• Insightful Insightful x 1
  18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Think I meant faithful. Loyal even.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Today in the grocery store I realised what defines millennials and that is that they want to be seen and heard. This young guy in the checkout greeted me with a smile and a long funny phrase.

"Welcome, here I am and there you stand". Something along those lines and it made me smile and laugh and all but it also struck me how this generation brought up by entertainment and a need to be seen and heard take that into their place of work.

On days like today when people shop like mad for midsummer it works and make people smile and appreciate it but on a ordinary Wednesday?

Maybe we need it even more then. The guy had just started his summer job and maybe his first although he seemed to know more than other kids working at a summer job like that so probably not his first summer job in a store.

Millennials have taken extrovert to the extreme and us poor people who grew up when introvert was in fashion can only learn to go along and smile and joke along. Maybe they will have discounts if you crack a joke or do a dance number or sing a song.

I will sing Morrissey and shove flowers down the back pocket.