Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I think that's what hurts the most. When you've tried to be what someone wants you to be and you kid yourself you've made an impression, and then you realise you're still an embarrassment to them.

I think that's what hurts the most. When you've tried to be what someone wants you to be and you kid yourself you've made an impression, and then you realise you're still an embarrassment to them.
Viva Hate to himself and others summed up.

"I'm not happy with my body and who I am so I will fake it until I never make it at the expense of tax payers money"

The horrible part was that I'd tried. I felt I was doing everything right. The perfect son. When you have it all thrown back in your face it takes a lot of reassimilation.i felt from them on that it was best not to try.

The horrible part was that I'd tried. I felt I was doing everything right. The perfect son. When you have it all thrown back in your face it takes a lot of reassimilation.i felt from them on that it was best not to try.
I don't understand that pressure to impress or please your parents. I never gave a f*** what my parents thought of me. im their kid, if they have a problem with what i do or who i am they've only themselves to blame.

I don't understand that pressure to impress or please your parents. I never gave a f*** what my parents thought of me. im their kid, if they have a problem with what i do or who i am they've only themselves to blame.
It's got much better as I've grown older rifke. I see them as buddies now, rather than parents

Viva Hate!

You tried to get me from day one here. The only reason you stayed here is me. I said some things that hurt you when you were going through that process. Things like:

A person gets a visit in hospital after the sex change from man to woman and visitor asks "what was the worst?"

"When they shrunk the brain and widened the mouth".

Then I posted the scientific evidence behind why some are gay like the hormone rush in moms belly during pregnancy not to mention the isolated gene gay people have.

Black people also have a special gene that makes them angry and use violence. Science is a brilliant thing that can never be denied despite how much you soyboys and children of the quorn yap on behind your iPhone screens.

You are all waste of space that will be killed off in a near future cause when the whole thing collapses you people have nowhere to run.

A lamp post for each and everyone one of you awaits.

Naw.

It's so hard to find short useless passive aggressive replies from someone here. Will take me like forever to find an example.

No no still looking.

That's one thing I'm proud of. I can still run if I need to. Insecurity breeds an inclination to staying agile. I've kept myself in good shape. My body still does what I want it to do. I don't know where I want to run to, but I know I can if I need to.

My doctor said I was a paranoid schizophrenic..... Well he didn't actually say it..... but we knew he was thinking it!

You are incapable of caring about other people so it's different for you.

You are incapable of caring about other people so it's different for you.
I agree and it is clear Rifke suffers from some kind of princess syndrome that doesn't match reality at all. The way she comes across would only match someone rich owning 5 companies who is interviewed on Fox News about the situation in the world.

The fumes from paint and oil have made more than one artist mad so those people in galleries are no better than those kids in Romania sniffing glue to stay warm and not feel hungry.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom