Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

my thoughts are mostly of the "later-seasons Homer Simpsons" variety. monkey plays cymbals teehee

okay.

but, like, say you had an acquaintance and they said something totally wrong about you and you told them it offended you and why you were offended... you would expect them to try to understand and then for them to maybe apologize, wouldn't you? I mean, that would be the socially accepted mode of behaviour, wouldnt it? you wouldn't expect them to totally ignore the offence caused and to persist in saying it and in thinking they know better about you than you do yourself? particularly when it's someone you've only met once and when their opinion goes dramatically against what people you have a greater familiarity with think and say about you?

I mean, I just want someone to acknowledge that. or does being mentally ill mean that you're allowed to say whatever you want no matter how offensive and wrong while everyone around you pretends that it's okay and maintains the illusion that your opinion is valid? I mean, maybe that's what people have done since she became ill and that's why she thinks it's okay, but it's not okay, and i think it does more harm than good for her not to be told that her behaviour is not socially acceptable.

also, just so you know, I wasn't meaning to sound condescending when I said "capiche", I was only meaning to sound like an Italian gangster.

edit: also I wouldn't say that I was burning bridges since I didn't consider my acquaintance with light housework to be a bridge to or between anything. it was more like a simple case of someone proving themselves to be a complete write off.
N-A-R-C-I-S-S-I-S-T

So when I finally bought AC for my home the AC in my car seem to be empty and needs a refill and luckily I bought the car from an expert on AC and he does a proper AC service whereby he drains the entire system first before he fills it up again . The cheap AC service some pay for only make a refill and that won't last very long.

If you manage to fit in a sofa in a bedsit is it still technically a bedsit?

No need to answer.....

Who said I was laughing about Viva transitioning?

Viva is going to be the prettiest, most scorching hot WOMAN on this forum, can you handle that or can't you?! She's already got the curves. And I have it on good authority that there are guys lining up to get with her in anticipation of her transitioning. If you can handle it you're going to have to get in line, and it's a long line! Some of us have been waiting for this day to come for a very long time. Some say the 'line' or 'queue' I'm speaking about has already been in existence for years, of guys just waiting for the explosion onto the scene of !VIVA!, pretty ass BITCH!! :pray::pray:

Viva is going to be the prettiest, most scorching hot WOMAN on this forum, can you handle that or can't you?! She's already got the curves. And I have it on good authority that there are guys lining up to get with her in anticipation of her transitioning. If you can handle it you're going to have to get in line, and it's a long line! Some of us have been waiting for this day to come for a very long time. Some say the 'line' or 'queue' I'm speaking about has already been in existence for years, of guys just waiting for the explosion onto the scene of !VIVA!, pretty ass BITCH!! :pray::pray:

OK, so I must admit I chuckled at this post but still.....................................that doesn't mean I'm laughing about Viva transitioning.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom