Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I was in the solo chatroom when URBAN confirmed Michael Jackson's death several minutes before TMZ did, I really do look to him for death confirmations
About Madonna I went from hating "Like A Virgin" and "Material Girl" to liking "Like A Prayer" and "Justify My Love." In the early 90's she had some good songs. Then she had another good period around Ray of Light and I liked her ABBA song, too. ANd of course her work with Pet Shop Boys was great But when she decided that she was an English noble and started trying to be a married wife to Guy Ritchie she really lost me. Nothing wrong with him especially I guess but that's just not her thing and it obviously didn't work out for her. Madonna's brother wrote a book about her where he blamed his cocaine addiction on everyone else and basically said he created Madonna. I hope he made a lot of money on it because it was the last time he will ever have a job in the entertainment industry, I did learn that Donatella Versace has the best cocaine in the world. Bought that for 50 cents at Salvation Army and it was worth every penny.

Mick Jagger at least had the good sense to stop making new records. When I hear them live it's usually not very good but I don't begrudge them going out on tour to make their hundreds of millions while they can. And they do have some great songs. Something happened to Mick in the 80's when the cocaine quit working or something. The last time they were really good was about 1986. That thing Mick and David Bowie did at Live Aid could have ended both of their careers. And Mick's song with Michael Jackson was possibly worse than Paul McCartney's songs with Michael Jackson. At least those were hits.
Oh you remember that and yes I did confirm it first of all but I thought the chatroom was gone by then. I also read Breiviks manifesto first of all which was eerie as fook with that haunting music on my laptop.

I'll be first to break the news of my own impending death from the other side inside the Solo server. I'll haunt everyone here and will poke you all when in bed from under it while making evil noises.

View attachment 49744 God I love PA. Sheetz is like wawa but soooo much better. Got some greasy food to soak up last nights wedding booze. Had a great time with family. Had to beat everyone off with a stick with their comments of “the next wedding is going to be yours!” Yeah yeah I’m drunk and I love you all (yinz) calm down. Managed to take the best selfie of all time.
Future father in law getting ready to drive my ass all the way to Baltimore so I can fly home. I’ll miss PA and my peoples, but I miss my dog a little bit more... and I have to fly to Vegas on Friday so I at least need to go home to work a couple days and do some laundry and hand wash my dudes ring gear before he’s on TV.
Very Tori Spelling without the blonde and fun. I'd change all your colours from make up to hair and clothes. I get this rockabilly girlfriend vibe from some diner out in nowhere.

You can be modern and skip those awful sunday teacher specs cause they are a bigger sex killer than those granny stockings ending under the knees.

*shrug*

I've changed my mind again. I'm addicted to this site and I've got to break the addiction. I'll still come here for concert footage and such, but that's all.

I've changed my mind again. I'm addicted to this site and I've got to break the addiction. I'll still come here for concert footage and such, but that's all.
We've all been there trying to kick the habit but you can never ever leave Solo, that's just your depression talking.

You are hurt by what Rifke said but believe me it's just words on an online forum and it wasn't like she said it to your face when she had the chance.

You'd be terribly missed.

Very Tori Spelling without the blonde and fun. I'd change all your colours from make up to hair and clothes. I get this rockabilly girlfriend vibe from some diner out in nowhere.

You can be modern and skip those awful sunday teacher specs cause they are a bigger sex killer than those granny stockings ending under the knees.

*shrug*
Don’t try to f*** with my aesthetic you peasant. I’m not sure about the sex killer thing. To each their own, I suppose. Good thing I only care if one person wants to have sex with me.

:( I’ll miss your posts.
you guys really should meet up. if you appreciate her posts youll probably like her just fine in real life as she is exactly like her posts (except that in real life she ALMOST bears a resemblance to a living person).
actually, if I didn't feel vaguely like I was insulting you by saying so, I would say that the two of you would likely get along swimmingly. I think it'd be a shame if you guys didn't meet as it might be the beginning of a beautiful friendship and I would hate to feel that I had destroyed the potential for that. go for it, ladies! :thumb:

Last edited:
View attachment 49744 God I love PA. Sheetz is like wawa but soooo much better. Got some greasy food to soak up last nights wedding booze. Had a great time with family. Had to beat everyone off with a stick with their comments of “the next wedding is going to be yours!” Yeah yeah I’m drunk and I love you all (yinz) calm down. Managed to take the best selfie of all time.
Future father in law getting ready to drive my ass all the way to Baltimore so I can fly home. I’ll miss PA and my peoples, but I miss my dog a little bit more... and I have to fly to Vegas on Friday so I at least need to go home to work a couple days and do some laundry and hand wash my dudes ring gear before he’s on TV.
here you look like lily Collins!

you guys really should meet up. if you appreciate her posts youll probably like her just fine in real life as she is exactly like her posts (except that in real life she ALMOST bears a resemblance to a living person).
actually, if I didn't feel vaguely like I was insulting you by saying so, I would say that the two of you would likely get along swimmingly. I think it'd be a shame if you guys didn't meet as it might be the beginning of a beautiful friendship and I would hate to feel that I had destroyed the potential for that. go for it, ladies! :thumb:

:tongueout:

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom