Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

i like stoned wheat thins! I don't know if they're any better for you than ritz, but I find them really satisfying. when there's nothing else in the house I can always manage to scrounge up some stoned wheat thins. which reminds me, I should buy a box.

This kind? I love these.

51wChtKWpAL.jpg

The benefits and impact of having an air cleaner has really surprised me. Indoor air is so dry without one. Your skin will thank you.

I think the old bumblebee has moved in again and Pilla just saw it on the balcony and it is the biggest she's ever seen.

Like a fooking jumbo jet.

People famous from long running tv commercials actually exist or this man does anyway cause I saw him once in a mall in Västerås just days before Christmas and he looked as lost as in most commercials where he plays a man not understanding any technology at all.

Everyone in the crowded mall was looking at him smiling and laughing.

My forehead is full of wrinkles from trying to figure out what Lanterns does for a living. I know she needs to wash her hands at the end of the work day but that's it really.

I need more to go on.

i am surprised so many americans die from prescribed opioids, seems more than 150 a day. how come? / and i am interested only in the american perspective / i generally dont trust doctors, not bc i find them too incompetent but bc they lack the time to care for their patients adequately. usually i get lots of prescriptions but only buy 10% of the prescribed stuff at the pharmacy, and only use appr. 5% of the prescriptions after reading the insruction leaflet. the rest i throw away.
I think they are getting hooked via prescriptions. But then resort to getting their fix from heroin because they can no longer get opioids from legitimate sources. And to buy pills is more expensive on the street than heroin. The majority of the recent overdoses are from fentanyl which is 50 to 100 times more potent than heroin. Users are often unaware that they are consuming fentanyl instead of heroin.

Last edited:
not sure whether i understand why they are unaware of consuming fentanyl?
so they get an opioid prescription from the doc, get addicted, prescription runs out, they buy heroin instead on the streets which is actually fentanyl and die of an overdose?? so why should someone sell them fentanyl instead of heroin, when fentanyl is more expensive??
Fentanyl is not more expensive than heroin. Some dealers lace heroin with fentanyl or simply replace heroin with it. I think they do this because the people who buy it like the stronger high they get so they become repeat customers. Problem is they don’t know what dosage to take, not realizing that it’s so much stronger than heroin. So they overdose by accident.

thanks, that explains why they die after having become addicted to it. but the main problem, i see, is that they are indeed prescribed fentanyl by their docs who should inform them about the sideeffects and then check on them regularly during the intake to see whether there are any signs of addiction. if you lack the time to do that as a physician, you should probably not prescribe it. there must be alternatives.
They aren’t prescribed fentanyl. They are prescribed opioids like OxyContin and Vicodin. They get hooked on those pills. Can’t get anymore because the doctor won’t write them another prescription. So out of desperation they start buying heroin off the street which is laced with fentanyl. Of course some people do overdose on prescription opioids. But it is not as common.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom