Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Well, VH, I’m wondering who Monica Rodriguez is. The Monica Rodriquez.

Probably somebody on Telemundo.

Denzel knows...
DBBA40B3-DFF7-43A0-B8C2-AAE458095DB2.jpeg

Was thinking today about the Law of Dwindling Dish Soap. How when you first get a bottle it seems to get used really fast and it feels like you need a new one within a couple weeks. That it, until you buy said new one. Then suddenly the bottom 25% of the bottle suddenly seems to last an eternity, with the new bottle cluttering things up. Unless of course you forget to buy the new bottle in which case the use of the final 25% speeds up exponentially and is gone in a matter of days. This is true for hand soap and shampoo and toothpaste, I’ve found, too. Why is that?

Was thinking today about the Law of Dwindling Dish Soap. How when you first get a bottle it seems to get used really fast and it feels like you need a new one within a couple weeks. That it, until you buy said new one. Then suddenly the bottom 25% of the bottle suddenly seems to last an eternity, with the new bottle cluttering things up. Unless of course you forget to buy the new bottle in which case the use of the final 25% speeds up exponentially and is gone in a matter of days. This is true for hand soap and shampoo and toothpaste, I’ve found, too. Why is that?

You’re subconsciously rationing.

I buy four of almost everything. I don’t like running out of things.

Morrissey's far-right mate Ann-Marie Waters is currently embarrassing herself on The Big Questions (BBC1).

Ranting, getting irate, refusing to let the present speak. God alive, what a shambles.

I watched it on yt. To be fair, there's hardly any time for anybody speaking to develop an opinion there. All of you get is snapshots, really.

But boy, she really stood out in that panel: the scrunched-up face of a sour street urchin. And will she take these blouses to her grave? Or will they?

Some ageing gay white exiled nationalistic millionaire of middle-class extraction might get all excited and think she's hot and that she's going to kick the invaders out like some British Joan of Ark, who had a far prettier haircut, btw, but she just comes across as an insignificant frustrated outsider. I mean, how much of an outsider can you be without becoming a joke?
Anne-Marie, may I call you Dude, we get it, you're a Dublin-born superbrit. I sense schizophrenia. You're a lesbian. Can't have been easy in a presumably Catholic family. You start a political career with the Labour Party, and then start a far-right movement. Some people might find that hard to follow. (Not me, I've seen that episode of "Cracker.")
There's so much self-loathing and lack of belonging in your life that your middle name could be Steven Padraig.

And all that, of course, gives you a license be an opportunistic hate-filled spokesperson for Britain. Makes total sense why people should vote for you. Total sense.

People like her and Morrissey live on their own planets, they absolutely can not see what they come across as.

Who would ever believe people like these want peace and a better world? They're just saddos who want to find an easier way to live with themselves, by saying everybody else is the problem. But look at them, they know they're the ones who don't belong and have nothing to bring to the table. They're just good at disguising it and living off people who are blind enough to think politicians and popstars like these have any value. They have none. They contribute f.a.

Look at Morrissey. Lecturing South America about veganism, were his millions ever used to provide vegetarian menus for anyone in England? Did he ever feed the Manchester homeless veggie burritos? And hear him moan about that zoo! What has he ever done for animal habitats? Hey he used up loads of trees for 2 shitty books and shat all over the planet, courtesy of the music industry. I sometimes get dizzy thinking of all the resources I've used in my lifetime, for no apparent purpose. Morrissey's impact on the environment never seemed to trouble him. Still, many could argue there's little point to his existence, too...

As the rest of the world watches England leave Europe, we should really keep in mind the many worthy Britons, not the toxic clowns like Morrissey and Waters. Besides, Morrissey is Swiss.

Still not sure what Anne Marie meant by vowing to "end the religion of climate change".
It's true that upon seeing what a mess she already is, many tornadoes must have given up on the island...

Still. Good luck.

I’m so tired and I want to take a nap but my dog just wants me to pet her. So cuddle time, 30 minute nap, throw some makeup on this tired face and then it’s off to a friends house for a royal rumble party. I’m being lured out of my cave with the promise of blaze pizza. Otherwise I’d stay at home and watch.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom