Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

The dead season is upon us and I was just thinking about how lucky I was that I made the decision to rush up here as soon as I could, if not then I wouldn’t have shepherded 2 sales through, found a buyer what they wanted in just one day and maybe more importantly in the long run, learn these dirt roads some before they’re covered in snow. It really does pay to be lucky…
o_O
maybe staying away from the Dollar store licorice sticks would be a good idea.

Beware. We're not allowed to talk about everyday humdrum cares on a Morrissey site anymore. We have to expostulate and become highbrow and only say interesting stuff. Because, oh he is worth so much more than that. He is an artist of the highest degree and he woulnt want you and I talking about lovely kittens and what we're going to cook next. Morrissey and his lifelong fans are worth much more than such inanity. Shall we set up a very interesting thread where they can analyse what amounts to shit... Oh it was so much better then, all the characters blah blah f***ing blah. Morrissey is mine, I was there, I lived it. If I want to talk shit I will. Its what he does and its what I'll carry on doing

Last edited by a moderator:
Beware. We're not allowed to talk about everyday humdrum cares on a Morrissey site anymore. We have to expostulate and become highbrow and only say interesting stuff. Because, oh he is worth so much more than that. He is an artist of the highest degree and he woulnt want you and I talking about lovely kittens and what we're going to cook next. Morrissey and his lifelong fans are worth much more than such inanity. Shall we set up a very interesting thread where they can analyse what amounts to shit... Oh it was so much better then, all the characters blah blah blah
Would you like to talk about kittens and cooking? Let’s be rebels.

a9cbe1e02cec7287880d24adff991054.jpg

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom