Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I’m wondering if Moz is only really down now with fascist pigdogs o_O
cuz he just can’t admit to himself he’s really just down with lotta Tory policies as he slides further into middle age :squiffy:

I’m wondering if Moz is only really down now with fascist pigdogs o_O
cuz he just can’t admit to himself he’s really just down with lotta Tory policies as he slides further into middle age :squiffy:
No one likes the Tories but a group of rich people vote for them to gain some benefits. I think Moz is sad that the terror attack on the House of Commons failed today.
They removed a coconut from a Ford Fiesta so the ISIS budget is crap these days.

Infowars offline as their website was attacked because of the midterm. Suddenly USA is the most closed country in the world and surely the president will comment on it somehow.
Moz in a infowars t-shirt would be funny.

It seems the Gothenburg attacks last night was organised by ISIS who are using men young enough to not get a sentence to carry out these attacks. It is also training for more wide spread and even more serious attacks in future.
Just seen a video where you can hear the attackers speak and their accents are really giving them away and they are all radical muslim extremists.

I wish I looked like a young brett Anderson and had his hair (my thoughts run pretty deep)

Life is rough on the androgynous pretty boys. Middle age brings a masculinity that I can only imagine brings them some feeling of dysmorphia.
like, did you see what happened to bosie?!?! although to be honest, I never thought he was all that in the first place (not like brett :love:)

bretts still good looking though, just dulled a bit

like, did you see what happened to bosie?!?! although to be honest, I never thought he was all that in the first place (not like brett :love:)

Brett looks a bit pinched now. Not as bad as Brian Molko, who is starting to look a bit Baby-Janeish. I wonder, who is happier in old age? The average and plain, or formerly beautiful people? Is it easier if a person is never pretty?

like, did you see what happened to bosie?!?

"In 1920 Douglas founded a right-wing, Catholic, and "deeply anti-Jewish"[21]weekly magazine called Plain English, on which he collaborated with Harold Sherwood Spencer, and to begin with Thomas William Hodgson Crosland. It regarded itself as the successor to The Academy, to which Douglas had been a contributing editor. Plain English ran until the end of 1922. Douglas would later admit that its policy was "strongly anti-Semitic".[22]

From August 1920 (issue No 8) Plain English began publishing a long running series of articles called "The Jewish Peril" by Major-General Count Cherep-Spiridovitch the title of which was taken from the fore-title of George Shanks's version of The Protocols of the Elders of Zion. Plain English advertised (from issue 20) The Britons' second edition of Shank's version the Protocols. Douglas challenged the Jewish Guardian, published by the League of British Jews, to take him to court suggesting they would not as they were "well aware of the absolute truth of the allegations which we have made."[23] The magazine would suggest in 1921 that "we need a Klu Klux Klan in this country",[24] but a promotion for Ostara magazine was generally not well received by readers.

Other regular targets of the magazine included David Lloyd George, Alfred Viscount Northcliffe, H.G. Wells, Frank Harris, and Sinn Féin. In December 1920 the magazine would be the first to publish the secret constitution of the Irish Republican Brotherhood.

From 25 December 1920 onwards it would begin publishing regularly its most notorious series of articles alleging that a "powerful individual in the Admiralty" had alerted the Germans at the Battle of Jutland that the British had broken their code, and that Winston Churchill had falsified a report in return for a large sum of money from Ernest Cassel who thereby profited; in May 1921 Douglas would also insinuate that Herbert Earl Kitchener had been murdered by the Jews.[25]"

Brett looks a bit pinched now. Not as bad as Brian Molko, who is starting to look a bit Baby-Janeish. I wonder, who is happier in old age? The average and plain, or formerly beautiful people? Is it easier if a person is never pretty?
Definitely, If they have always been ugly (not a bad thing) they have no loss to mourn. If they’ve been attractive, well, there is a price to pay in getting old. Nobody wins, ultimately. :grin::grimacing::pensive::smirk::tonguewink: Haven’t heard the term Pinched since a

"In 1920 Douglas founded a right-wing, Catholic, and "deeply anti-Jewish"[21]weekly magazine called Plain English, on which he collaborated with Harold Sherwood Spencer, and to begin with Thomas William Hodgson Crosland. It regarded itself as the successor to The Academy, to which Douglas had been a contributing editor. Plain English ran until the end of 1922. Douglas would later admit that its policy was "strongly anti-Semitic".[22]

From August 1920 (issue No 8) Plain English began publishing a long running series of articles called "The Jewish Peril" by Major-General Count Cherep-Spiridovitch the title of which was taken from the fore-title of George Shanks's version of The Protocols of the Elders of Zion. Plain English advertised (from issue 20) The Britons' second edition of Shank's version the Protocols. Douglas challenged the Jewish Guardian, published by the League of British Jews, to take him to court suggesting they would not as they were "well aware of the absolute truth of the allegations which we have made."[23] The magazine would suggest in 1921 that "we need a Klu Klux Klan in this country",[24] but a promotion for Ostara magazine was generally not well received by readers.

Other regular targets of the magazine included David Lloyd George, Alfred Viscount Northcliffe, H.G. Wells, Frank Harris, and Sinn Féin. In December 1920 the magazine would be the first to publish the secret constitution of the Irish Republican Brotherhood.

From 25 December 1920 onwards it would begin publishing regularly its most notorious series of articles alleging that a "powerful individual in the Admiralty" had alerted the Germans at the Battle of Jutland that the British had broken their code, and that Winston Churchill had falsified a report in return for a large sum of money from Ernest Cassel who thereby profited; in May 1921 Douglas would also insinuate that Herbert Earl Kitchener had been murdered by the Jews.[25]"
Wow. Get the smelling salts, something interesting on Slowno. :eek:

Definitely, If they have always been ugly (not a bad thing) they have no loss to mourn. If they’ve been attractive, well, there is a price to pay in getting old. Nobody wins, ultimately. :grin::grimacing::pensive::smirk::tonguewink: Haven’t heard the term Pinched since a
Kid

I know Bosie upside down and inside out. And I’m not telling.

David Tseng should stop the editorializing that folks (like UncleSkinny) are adding to the posts that appear on the main page. Posts should be neutral, factual. If people want to editorialize, they should do so in the comments....or on their M-Solo blogs--not in the news post itself. I understand the posts are now taken directly from posts in these forums, but something should be done to clean up those initial posts before making them part of the main page's news feed. [/rant]

David Tseng should stop the editorializing that folks (like UncleSkinny) are adding to the posts that appear on the main page. Posts should be neutral, factual. If people want to editorialize, they should do so in the comments....or on their M-Solo blogs--not in the news post itself. I understand the posts are now taken directly from posts in these forums, but something should be done to clean up those initial posts before making them part of the main page's news feed. [/rant]
Hold up. What do you mean, I'm adding to stories on the front page? I comment like any other user. I'm not a mod. What are you talking about? I don't find something and rush it to David and shout 'POST THIS!", that doesn't happen. David can speak for himself but if he sees something interesting that hasn't been posted before, and it's newsworthy, he makes it a story on the main page. That goes for all users. I am not afforded any privileges, why should I?

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom