Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I've had a dreadful reaction to the outside. Went for a walk in the woods, got bitten by something, had to go to hospital and now on high dose flucloxacillin and antihistamines. Funny thing is, since is happened, I've been really sensitive to pollen, and I never was before. This was my arm yesterday, before I went to hospital.

Xc1KV6i.jpg

Could be a psychosomatic manifestation based on your #toxic posts telling people to "drink thin runny shit" or maybe just your general rage has created boils? Does the body rule the mind or does the mind rule the body? I don't know. #ThoughtsAndPrayers

I've had a dreadful reaction to the outside. Went for a walk in the woods, got bitten by something, had to go to hospital and now on high dose flucloxacillin and antihistamines. Funny thing is, since is happened, I've been really sensitive to pollen, and I never was before. This was my arm yesterday, before I went to hospital.

Xc1KV6i.jpg
Oh dear. I can't see your arm on this device, but I take it it's not very pleasant. Let's hope the hayfever side effects are temporary. MInd you, many people are suffering for the first time this year.

It’s always good to be safe but if they were ticks wouldnt at least one still be attached. Good luck with that

Have you given this more thought? Have you talked to Eddy about this? I guess he'd be up for moving to Austria, and since he's got the little Hitler moustache already, he'd fit in very well.

BTW, did you know that Austria hasn't only given psychoanalysis, Mozart, Falco, apfelstrudel and Helmut Lang to the world, but also some fabulous disco?

I have to learn to dance like this :fire::fire::fire:

oh my, that is :fire::fire::fire:
i did not know that Austrians were into disco! are those ladies Austrian?! they don't sound like they have Austrian accents, but if you say they are I believe you. by the way, don't you think Austrians have the best accents, the males anyway? so intellectual, so sexy, so largo.
well seeing as my name is robyn, I'm taking this as a sign from Austria, telling me to fly away from here! :bird::p
also, I don't think it would really be so hard to learn to dance like that with a little practice. have you even been practicing?

I have given this more thought, yes. have toted up the pros and cons, enumerated the ways in which my life here becomes more intolerable by the day, collected the signs and omens from the universe--and everything points to my doing it. even eddy is in favour (eddy, you might be pleased to know, no longer has Nazi sympathies. gone is the hitler mustache and even the leather jackets of yesteryear. now he sits at home in the same old Christmas sweater. like me, he desperately needs a change). but now, oh, something has arisen to cloud the issue and weaken my will! it's not just the thought of leaving my warm comfy bed or not being able to get my eyelids fixed. no, it's so cringeworthy I almost dare not say it, but here it is: I have grown very fond of someone here, in a way that I have never been fond of anyone before. hes a total dolt though, and honestly, I feel a bit perverse about the whole thing, so I'm hoping that my fondness for him is just a manifestation of my love of perversity and deformed love bred into me as a result of watching Ingmar bergman movies and that once the novelty of it all wears off my fond feelings about him will cease entirely.

but also, theres another problem. I've realized that I'm going to have to give up all my coats. I mean one does not arrive in a foreign country with intentions of hitchhiking around with multiple suitcases in tow. I just want to be able to keep like... four. I could probably pare my collection down to four. but even that will be too many. I mean, most hitchhikers travel with nothing more than a backpack. even though I'm not a rich man, I now fully understand what jesus meant when he said "it's easier for a camel to go through an eye of a needle" and so on. just the idea of unfettering myself of material ties has proven very difficult, and yet ultimately I think it would feel so great and freeing to be able to do so. *sigh* I just wish I had two lives to live, one to be as the lady of shalott amassing coats in my tower and concerned only with establishling some sort of continuity of feeling, the other to be completely free and unfettered like the wind. because then if I had two lives to live I could feel so much more committed to both of them, but with only one I'm feeling pulled apart, which makes me in the end lose the lust for either.

oh my, that is :fire::fire::fire:
i did not know that Austrians were into disco! are those ladies Austrian?! they don't sound like they have Austrian accents, but if you say they are I believe you. by the way, don't you think Austrians have the best accents, the males anyway? so intellectual, so sexy, so largo.
well seeing as my name is robyn, I'm taking this as a sign from Austria, telling me to fly away from here! :bird::p
also, I don't think it would really be so hard to learn to dance like that with a little practice. have you even been practicing?

I have given this more thought, yes. have toted up the pros and cons, enumerated the ways in which my life here becomes more intolerable by the day, collected the signs and omens from the universe--and everything points to my doing it. even eddy is in favour (eddy, you might be pleased to know, no longer has Nazi sympathies. gone is the hitler mustache and even the leather jackets of yesteryear. now he sits at home in the same old Christmas sweater. like me, he desperately needs a change). but now, oh, something has arisen to cloud the issue and weaken my will! it's not just the thought of leaving my warm comfy bed or not being able to get my eyelids fixed. no, it's so cringeworthy I almost dare not say it, but here it is: I have grown very fond of someone here, in a way that I have never been fond of anyone before. hes a total dolt though, and honestly, I feel a bit perverse about the whole thing, so I'm hoping that my fondness for him is just a manifestation of my love of perversity and deformed love bred into me as a result of watching Ingmar bergman movies and that once the novelty of it all wears off my fond feelings about him will cease entirely.

but also, theres another problem. I've realized that I'm going to have to give up all my coats. I mean one does not arrive in a foreign country with intentions of hitchhiking around with multiple suitcases in tow. I just want to be able to keep like... four. I could probably pare my collection down to four. but even that will be too many. I mean, most hitchhikers travel with nothing more than a backpack. even though I'm not a rich man, I now fully understand what jesus meant when he said "it's easier for a camel to go through an eye of a needle" and so on. just the idea of unfettering myself of material ties has proven very difficult, and yet ultimately I think it would feel so great and freeing to be able to do so. *sigh* I just wish I had two lives to live, one to be as the lady of shalott amassing coats in my tower and concerned only with establishling some sort of continuity of feeling, the other to be completely free and unfettered like the wind. because then if I had two lives to live I could feel so much more committed to both of them, but with only one I'm feeling pulled apart, which makes me in the end lose the lust for either.

Isn’t it wonderful how every now and then some dolt comes along and interferes with your plans? I wouldn't be sitting here in this rainy town on this rainy evening if it wasn't for an encounter exactly half a year ago. :love:

Sometimes it’s even worth changing your plans for this person, but only if they would do the same for you …

Arch, I understand your dilemma, especially about the coats; on the other hand, you can find some good quality coats in Austria - and some good quality dolts. I'd say that's a huge pro. For every coat left behind there's a new one waiting for you somewhere. And also, how many fabulous Austrian disco songs involving robins are there? If that's not an omen ... you have to go! And yes, men with Austrian, especially Viennese accents are :fire::fire::fire: (oh, did I tell you about the Austrian artist I dated, the one who invited me to Mauthausen for a romantic weekend?)

In a nutshell - go! :)

Seriously though, I'm happy for you you've met someone you are fond of. It's a wonderful feeling.

Last edited:
Could be a psychosomatic manifestation based on your #toxic posts telling people to "drink thin runny shit" or maybe just your general rage has created boils? Does the body rule the mind or does the mind rule the body? I don't know. #ThoughtsAndPrayers
:laughing:

How old in age or on the inside do you need to be to appreciate going to a spa or some kind of food and wine experience in a posh place out in nowhere?
Truly the activity for plain people imitating the posh people but never in a convincing way. The staff at such places must turn their back and gag a lot at the peasants who fork out a fortune on something so useless.
I bet half of the people cannot even hold a wine glass correctly or use a napkin the right way but some grown ups remain kids with no manners all their life without knowing it.

Isn’t it wonderful how every now and then some dolt comes along and interferes with your plans? I wouldn't be sitting here in this rainy town on this rainy evening if it wasn't for an encounter exactly half a year ago. :love:

Sometimes it’s even worth changing your plans for this person, but only if they would do the same for you …

Arch, I understand your dilemma, especially about the coats; on the other hand, you can find some good quality coats in Austria - and some good quality dolts. I'd say that's a huge pro. For every coat left behind there's a new one waiting for you somewhere. And also, how many fabulous Austrian disco songs involving robins are there? If that's not an omen ... you have to go! And yes, men with Austrian, especially Viennese accents are :fire::fire::fire: (oh, did I tell you about the Austrian artist I dated, the one who invited me to Mauthausen for a romantic weekend?)

In a nutshell - go! :)

Seriously though, I'm happy for you you've met someone you are fond of. It's a wonderful feeling.
i think i'll go. it's not a wonderful feeling, this being fond of someone business. I feel it's an infringement on my sense of self and wholeness, which in the end can only be devastating on every level.

an Austrian who is an artist?!?!?! oh my! no you did not tell me about this! how can you possibly have gone so long without mentioning this! surely you must know that 'austrian' and 'artist' is my favourite combo since 'Morrissey' and 'priest'?!?! not something to just be mentioned off-handedly, that's for sure! did he have long greasy hair?? was he terribly self-loathing?! oh I hope! but if not, that's okay. ill still love him anyway <3

mauthausen? you mean the concentration camp?? :lbf:

what rainy town are you in???

Some people believe an education means something and gives them the right to comment on things they are not educated on. A bit like being able to drive a car and thinking that means you can fly a 747.

I love to watch those american cop shows but at the same time it is depressing to see how poor and rundown USA really is but of course that side of the country is rarely talked about. It is there but no one wants to acknowledge it.

The good thing is that they decided to stop putting children in cages in the middle of the desert. They seem to ignore children always are innocent. How could someone think it was a tolerable idea in the first place?

Oh no. They will keep the children in the cages with their parents. It would be better if they send people back to their countries. It would be more cost effective, too, just a ticket plane.

Last edited:
I've been thinking about straws lately. plastic straws, paper straws, mesh straws, straws that you clutch at until your hands are a bloody mess, dripping all into your coffee.... the reason being someone at work today showed me starbucks' new sippy cup lid, which apparently is meant to replace straws, part of the call to use less plastic. well good, I thought. who uses straws anyway?, I thought. well, apparently my coworker does because he suggested that paper straws would be a better alternative. at which point I thought to myself, or why not mesh straws for that matter? of course, with mesh straws you run the risk, as we all know, of clutching at them, the end result of which would be you would--somehow, I know not how--have a cup full of blood. of course this would be a good thing on those days when you just need to feel real, like, for instance, those days when your favourite pop star has died. will suggest it to starbucks.

I've been thinking about straws lately. plastic straws, paper straws, mesh straws, straws that you clutch at until your hands are a bloody mess, dripping all into your coffee.... the reason being someone at work today showed me starbucks' new sippy cup lid, which apparently is meant to replace straws, part of the call to use less plastic. well good, I thought. who uses straws anyway?, I thought. well, apparently my coworker does because he suggested that paper straws would be a better alternative. at which point I thought to myself, or why not mesh straws for that matter? of course, with mesh straws you run the risk, as we all know, of clutching at them, the end result of which would be you would--somehow, I know not how--have a cup full of blood. of course this would be a good thing on those days when you just need to feel real, like, for instance, those days when your favourite pop star has died. will suggest it to starbucks.
Mesh as in... metal??? And if it's mesh, wouldn't the coffee come out through the holes? Or even just fail to get sucked up? I feel I'm missing something here.
I remember we used to have paper straws when I was a kid. Seems like the way to go, if somebody is desperate to have straws.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom