Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

whats a mobile safety camera? whats a laser jammer? man, Britain is so high tech
In short, I would say it's a spying device :thumb:

Would you rather stay in a nice hotel or go camping?
f*** both of those options, I wanna spend the night with youuuuuu, girlfriend, in your roach infested flophouse in the sketchiest part of town. first of course I expect we will grab some din din from your local 7/11 to really make the experience complete!

Sweet. A less than zero series is in development at Hulu. Could be good but I’m wondering about the rating situation at Hulu myself cause that could be a
factor in my enjoyment. Also wonder if it would be an adaptation or if the book would just be a general premise with things from the informers maybe making an appearance

this video is baffling. is it a ralph lauren commercial? I'm confused. so the pretty mother and daughter duo don't fit in with the locals in their town, the locals having committed the sin of not being as pretty as the mother and daughter, and looking like they actually work for a living rather than sleep all day and dance all night, and who also seem to have a staring problem whenever the mother and daughter walk down the street--oh yes, very likely (they're pretty, but not that pretty). so when the mother, who has left her young daughter at home alone while she saunters around the streets and rides her horse through a creek, spots a model-y looking woman she follows her, knowing that she has found her people, which then leads to her living it up at some dance party while her daughter still sleeps at home. upon returning home she gathers up her daughter and they leave the town where they didn't fit in, and go off to the place where they belong (take that serious minded towns people!)--some place apparently where mother and daughter can dance and party 24/7 with good looking party people. very appropriate. mom of the year, right there. the least insipid thing about this video is the introspective looking amish girl at the end.

funnily enough I had always thought this was a tracey chapman song.

I adore you, Rifke! That was quite the insightful critique.

Been thinking about how everything can change in an instant and life is never the same. I spent some time talking with a friend tonight whose husband comes home from the hospital/rehab tomorrow. Just before Easter, he was trimming trees in his parents yard when a branch broke loose. He ducked to get out of the way but lost his balance, falling 30 ft to the ground and breaking his back. At first they didn’t think he’d walk again but now expect he will somewhat after extensive rehab. So much for their family to absorb and so much pressure on her now as only paycheck as well as being his home nurse. Reminded tomorrow is never promised, make the most of now.

I reckon WTF is going on at John Lydon's house? I reckon there can't be another Pistols reunion tour soon because Jonesy weighs at least 300 pounds. I reckon me think Uncle Steve and Aunt Nancy are going to go over there and tell him to shut his mouth and John will try and convince them to support Trump.

Last edited:
So with Urbanus having moved to Hungary and currently visiting Varg Vikernes on some hill or mountain in France I thought I should post the tribute to Avicii by the dancers of the swedish dancing with the stars tonight.

I am in Stockholm on business and the company we are striking a deal with invited me to the live tv show tonight and I found this on Youtube.

Not a fan at all of the music but this tribute was outstanding and I was one of many spectators invited onto the dance floor to dance along to the Avicii tune with lyrics that seem to tell us so much now. It felt a bit like when Smiths fans stormed onto the stage.

Thank you, Sweden!

ive decided that I'm going to hitchhike through Europe before settling into my new life as an illegal immigrant. it will be helpful in deciding where I want to settle. I've found this site hitchwiki.org and apparently it's pretty doable. and I cant see why the people who pick you up wont extend their charity to offering you a place to stay for a night (no sex, thanks, I'm not that kind of girl) or a bit of pocket money. maybe even give you ideas of where you might find some under the table work. I'm a nice wholesome girl with an honest face and there's no mistaking me for a refugee so I don't think ill have any issues getting rides. yeah, that sounds alright. maybe ill do that this summer.

Reckon Uncle Steve, Aunt Nancy, and lil' Sammy are on a family vacation in Dublin. Can someone post pics again of Uncle Steve in a pob pouring beer? Reckon Steve will be touring again. This vacation is probably costing Steve a pretty penny m8 inn nn nnit.

Reckon Uncle Steve, Aunt Nancy, and lil' Sammy are on a family vacation in Dublin. Can someone post pics again of Uncle Steve in a pob pouring beer? Reckon Steve will be touring again. This vacation is probably costing Steve a pretty penny m8 inn nn nnit.

Boz.

The test came back negative.

I am so bored.

So Gary from Teen Mom OG had a DNA test and it turned out his "dad" was not his dad. One thing is for certain though and that is that he is related to Oliver Hardy.

463994925.jpg

gary-teen-mom-baby-accident-2015.png

My dad is 88 and wants to off himself. I told him on the phone "you've wanted to off yourself ever since you were younger than I am now."

Made the old feel sorry for himself c*** shut up.

His promise to torch himself in his car would of course save me a lot of money and would perhaps even allow me to skip having to deal with a priest coming home to my place for a visit to discuss funeral arrangements.

Just scatter the bugger whistling the swedish national anthem. Funeral coffee at IKEA for a fiver and then spend spend spend all his cash.

Who said death is awful?

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom