Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

No way near your party leader.

needs.jpg
Well done!
Very creative.

Thinking: this Saturday, Morrissey and Marr will be approximately within 44 miles of each other... :)
Regards,
FWD.

It's fascinating and tragic how people in groups end up talking. Their own personality disappears and they adopt the same style and views as the rest of the people in the group. It's like some kind of mental prostitution letting go of what you are as a way to fit in if only for a brief moment. I think that is why people end up hating their jobs cause it destroys their soul.

Seeing holiday snaps from Thailand on a computer screen made me feel sweaty and ill. Her kids and dad seem to enjoy that place so cannot exactly voice my opinion anywhere but here.

Now that my nobel prize winning novel is underway I've become a real jerk to people. But that's tough. People need to learn that they have to make allowances for whatever behaviour I want to engage in because that's how it is with us artistes.

lots of thinkin going on here on this sunday morning in the minus degrees. meanwhile im waiting for the yellow angels to help me get the car started. first thought was, while sitting in the freezing car, that i have to get rid of this diesel vehicle sooner than later and then find an electric or at least hybrid one. but buying a car is so tiresomely time consuming. i know that some people do this at least every second year or so. their cars always look clean, not a crumb of soil inside or a scratch on the outside.

Last edited by a moderator:
update: it was the battery, that's what andy, the yellow angel, told me. battery is weak, not because of the low temps but in general. has never been replaced so i guess it's about time. my thinking was: here, in the rough frontier corners of the world, we are indeed dependent on working batteries. these issues decide about life and death. you dont want to die just because of a lack of energy...

Now that my nobel prize winning novel is underway I've become a real jerk to people. But that's tough. People need to learn that they have to make allowances for whatever behaviour I want to engage in because that's how it is with us artistes.
Same as before then.

lots of thinkin going on here on this sunday morning in the minus degrees. meanwhile im waiting for the yellow angels to help me get the car started. first thought was, while sitting in the freezing car, that i have to get rid of this diesel vehicle sooner than later and then find an electric or at least hybrid one. but buying a car is so tiresomely time consuming. i know that some people do this at least every second year or so. their cars always look clean, not a crumb of soil inside or a scratch on the outside.
Glad to hear you are killing not only yourself but others by driving diesel and diesel cars in minus temperatures is really begging for it. The ban on diesel cars is long overdue and driving behind one demands that you close the intake of air or else you will probably die from the fumes.

Getting rid of gallstones with natural remedies is such an eye opener and little do people know what kind of things they have in there that prevents the natural flow of much needed acid.

ole-gunner.jpg

Happy bithday to Ole Gunnar Solskjaer on his 45th birthday. I really thought he was a lot younger than me to be honest.

This was the first olympics I did not watch a single second from. Glad that the bullied russians won the ice hockey. Everyone in the olympics use doping, some know they do and some don't know but they all do.

My girlfriend is allergic to me being ill or having any kind of pains so she refuses to believe me having a pain in the small of the back. It makes me laugh a lot.

A poem:

the cheddar man is not a man made of cheese
nor is he someone that was ever dressed in fleece
he is just someone whose skin colour
is more important than his story
as the people who turn everything into racism
laughs and mocks those that ones made science a serious business
to believe in

images

Those two men are the biggest threat to science ever and of course they come from Holland. As the saying goes "the devil shits out dutch people".

So my only online friend moved on and her life is now what it is and I wish her well. This means I can end my stay here and focus on my grand finale in life.

Only in death are we truly free!

A recent experience where another person ended up with no id card after it expired meaning a family member had to go along and confirm that persons identity made me a fan of putting a chip in us all. It would be so much easier as residents of a country end up with no id more often then you think and those with no loved ones left cannot buy things or get their medicine. At the same time id cards and new identities are handed out to people not from a country with no control of who they are.
It is clearly time we chipped the human race.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom