Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Certainly not as dumb as your bekloppte posts and your constant "inviting" people who ignore you (apart from "grab-'em-by-the-pussy-is-just-harmless-locker-room-talk" bhops and a guy with anger issues and a restraining order) to your imaginary parties. Sorry, the joke's on you, toots!

LOL <3
you are so perspicacious, 12"!
oh gosh, did bhops say that? what an atrocious attitude to have. I knew he was a suspect character. you can tell by his perverse insistence on sporting that ratty beard. oh 12", why cant all males be socially sophisticated flaxen haired fashionistas like you?!

The straight face because I tend to find Christmas a little tedious. Not Christmas per se, but the hysteria.

No, I won’t go to Greece as I have too much work. I’ll probably follow our great leader and spend the day in bed. No bus, no boss, no rain, no train - just cocktails, baklava and Klaus' Silent Night.

I'll also go to the graveyard, spend some time with my ex-mother-in-law (is that the right word?) and go to church to listen to the choir. I’ll probably go to Greece and take a longer break in February.
oh, who doesn't find Christmas tedious! my dads coming down this year and for some reason I've been informed that we're having Christmas at my sisters and that for some reason I'm expected to sleep over night there from the morning of the 24th to the morning of the 27th. her home is an hour away--why do I have to stay over at all?! what am I supposed to do with myself for 3 days?! everyone else will likely be getting drunk (and not on pina coladas, and there wont be any klaus nomi because no one will appreciate him and it will just offend me) thinking they're having a blast and I guess ill just be sitting there waiting for time to pass. ho humm. I'm already dreading it, ill tell you that.

that's too bad about Greece. well I hope your boyfriends going to be with you. will you spend it with your mom or does she have a FI-YAAAAH :fire::fire::fire:new beau? going to listen to the choir sounds like a nice thing to do. I kind of missing going to midnight mass on Christmas eve the way we did when I was little.

I feel bad asking you about your plans because we all know some dunce is going to come along and accuse you of talking about yourself all the time even though it was I who asked you! oh well, the reality is that you don't talk about yourself nearly enough--no one here does, which is maybe why this message board is a little dry at times. like if you're not going to know anything about the people you're talking to, they might as well just be robots on the other end, the way I see it. people should be encouraged to talk about themselves, not discouraged. oh well, some people are just that negative and bitter I guess!

like hell you're in your thirties. oh crabby granny, you wish. don't you know how desperate it is pretending to be something you're not on the internet. mozzer's term desperate womanhood comes to mind. you said something very telling a while ago that revealed your true age but I wont give it away just yet. ill let you amuse yourself with pretending you're still vital and relevant for a little while.
You're really dumber than you even look, aren't you? Yes, I said "I had way too much fun in the 90s". When I was a teen, you braindead idiot.

Don't know why you're obsessed with me, with what I do, with what I say, with where I go, and with what you fantasize that I look like, or with how "old" you'd like to fantasize that I am, but it's really starting get fascinating now. Too bad I have no time for you.

But you should definitely start worrying more about you, and less about anybody else :thumb:

You're really dumber than you even look, aren't you? Yes, I said "I had way too much fun in the 90s". When I was a teen, you braindead idiot.

Don't know why you're obsessed with me, with what I do, with what I say, with where I go, and with what you fantasize that I look like, or with how "old" you'd like to fantasize that I am, but it's really starting get fascinating now. Too bad I have no time for you.

But you should definitely start worrying more about you, and less about anybody else :thumb:
that's enough crabby granny. go eat some digestive biscuits and have a nap, youll feel better :thumb:

edit: actually the "i had way too much fun in the 90's" remark wasn't the very telling remark I was referring to, but it's interesting that you recalled it right away. my guess is that it stands out to you because probably straight away after you posted it you thought to yourself "oh shit, I just gave myself away!", and were preparing your defence of how you meant when I was a teenager ever since. lol. it was an easy mistake to make. something that happened decades ago can tend to seem like something that happened yesterday as each decade becomes an ever smaller fraction of your total life span.

Last edited:
that's enough crabby granny. go eat some digestive biscuits and have a nap, youll feel better :thumb:
You really manage to show yourself up, rifke :lbf: Absolutely without fail, and every single time. I genuinely feel bad for you.

Let me know if you have anything else you'd like me to set you straight on. :thumb:

like if I want to know what's a good brand of orthopaedic shoes to get, you mean?
The fact that you cling on like a complete frothing-at-the-mouth, maniac desperado to calling anyone "old" as your only inane repetition, especially when you're the one that made a big, gaping idiotic assumption, is BEYOND HILARIOUS!!! Keep holding on to that life raft, rifke!!!! :thumb:

Reckon if any of you chaps in Plymouth know who the black Pilgrim was on the Mayflower? I reckon Uncle Steve can use him on the next T-Shirt or stage backdrop.

The fact that you cling on like a complete frothing-at-the-mouth, maniac desperado to calling anyone "old" as your only inane repetition, especially when you're the one that made a big, gaping idiotic assumption, is BEYOND HILARIOUS!!! Keep holding on to that life raft, rifke!!!! :thumb:
don't worry, babe, I got your number ;)

by the way, you're the one who seems a little hyper about it. :lbf:

Getting so sick n tired of being nice to certain people and giving them chances to change just to have it to blow up in my face n tired of people running their mouths about my husband when his doing everything he can to change so when he gets out n comes home to me we can have a better n happier life n a sober life at that yea he f***ed up everyone does but whats important he realizes the mistakes his made n is trying to improve his life for the best n I'm proud of him for it n I have faith in him n no matter what anyone says I will stand by my husbands side for all eternity u don't like it u can go n f*** yourself I love my husband with everything in me n I believe in him n know he is changing his life around so he will never loose me and I know he loves me with everything in him n also so we can spend the rest of our lives together happy n in love I wanna tell all the haters to go n f*** themselves your just jealous of what we have n if u don't understand I love my husband n forgive him n I believe in him n I'm gonna wait on him n love him no matter what than do me n my husband a favor n get out of our lives we don't need u or your negativity if anyone don't like this or my decision than f*** u its no sweat off of my back n yes the holidays are hard on me cause its my first holidays without my husband by my side n I know its hard on my husband if u can't be a friend or a true family member than hell with u. thank u to all the true family n friends me n my husband has we appericate u all n love u all to those who aren't u know where the door is. Rant over btw this is pointed towards my step dad n my ex friend Gloria Coleman thanks to both of u for making my day even worse u bastards I gave u both chances to change n all u do is continue to act nice n stab me in the back n I'm so sick of hearing u both run your mouths about my husband n making me feel worse no more miss nice girl to either one of u
1f525.png
burn in hell n thanks for making my depression even worse u sumabitches whoever else wants to be this way to me n my husband n can't support me n him n be there for me through the roughest time of my life when I need friends n family the most than do me n my husband a favor n get out of our lives permanently rant officially over n thanks to all the friends n family who are really there for me when i need u all the most it means alot to me n my husband n believe me when he gets out he will know who our true friends n family really are. His all I ever want or need in this life n is my true love n soulmate. I can't wait till he gets out so we can finish spending the rest of our lives together love u n miss u so bad baby f*** u to all our haters ducuses bitches!!!!!

I'm sick! gloriously sick! well not really that sick. I have a bit of an ache in my sinuses and an almost sniffle and a bit of an inflamed throat, which is about as sick as I ever get. why do people not like being sick?! it feels amazing! I feel the way I imagine a car feels after it's had it's oil changed. I feel all effervescent like my blood has been carbonated and now flows with a giddy energy. if only this could last forever.

oh, who doesn't find Christmas tedious! my dads coming down this year and for some reason I've been informed that we're having Christmas at my sisters and that for some reason I'm expected to sleep over night there from the morning of the 24th to the morning of the 27th. her home is an hour away--why do I have to stay over at all?! what am I supposed to do with myself for 3 days?! everyone else will likely be getting drunk (and not on pina coladas, and there wont be any klaus nomi because no one will appreciate him and it will just offend me) thinking they're having a blast and I guess ill just be sitting there waiting for time to pass. ho humm. I'm already dreading it, ill tell you that.

that's too bad about Greece. well I hope your boyfriends going to be with you. will you spend it with your mom or does she have a FI-YAAAAH :fire::fire::fire:new beau? going to listen to the choir sounds like a nice thing to do. I kind of missing going to midnight mass on Christmas eve the way we did when I was little.

I feel bad asking you about your plans because we all know some dunce is going to come along and accuse you of talking about yourself all the time even though it was I who asked you! oh well, the reality is that you don't talk about yourself nearly enough--no one here does, which is maybe why this message board is a little dry at times. like if you're not going to know anything about the people you're talking to, they might as well just be robots on the other end, the way I see it. people should be encouraged to talk about themselves, not discouraged. oh well, some people are just that negative and bitter I guess!

Oh dear, I hate these social gatherings where you have to stay over and cannot escape. Can't you feign illness? Stay at home and do what you please, spend the day in bed ...

Boyfriend is going to New Zealand over Christmas, his granny is 93 and he hasn't seen his relatives in a few years. I was going to go with him, but I don't have time. If you're going to New Zealand you'll have to go for at least two weeks, and I can't be away from work that long ... It would have been nice to go - who doesn't want to see New Zealand - but there'll be more opportunities. My mum is spending Christmas in London with my oldest sister and her family. No FI-YAAAAH new beau as far as I know. I'm going to visit my sister in two weeks, hang out, tell her I love her - no need to wait until Christmas. I don't mind spending Christmas alone here, I am actually looking forward to a few days off. I might go to a day spa if there's one that's open.

Don't feel bad asking me about my plans. I'll probably get thirteen pages of abuse, like how my boyfriend will be f***ing sheep in New Zealand because they have better eyesight than me and how I will spread my AIDS around the spa and how I really deserve to DIE, but that's a small price to pay for lovely conversation with you.

Last edited:
Oh dear, I hate these social gatherings where you have to stay over and cannot escape. Can't you feign illness? Stay at home and do what you please, spend the day in bed ...

Boyfriend is going to New Zealand over Christmas, his granny is 93 and he hasn't seen his relatives in a few years. I was going to go with him, but I don't have time. If you're going to New Zealand you'll have to go for at least two weeks, and I can't be away from work that long ... It would have been nice to go - who doesn't want to see New Zealand - but there'll be more opportunities. My mum is spending Christmas in London with my oldest sister and her family. No FI-YAAAAH new beau as far as I know. I'm going to visit my sister in two weeks, hang out, tell her I love her - no need to wait until Christmas. I don't mind spending Christmas alone here, I am actually looking forward to a few days off. I might go to a day spa if there's one that's open.

Don't feel bad asking me about my plans. I'll probably get thirteen pages of abuse, like how my boyfriend will be f***ing sheep in New Zealand because they have better eyesight than me and how I will spread my AIDS around the spa and how I really deserve to DIE, but that's a small price to pay for lovely conversation with you.

Christmas apart and you're going to be getting a manicure while he gets a facial.
He thinks he's been corresponding with this guy
new-zealand-395886_1280.jpg

But it's actually this guy

bob-edwards-808x455.jpg

Still, he'll probably just :blacktelephone: for his things because :moneybag::pill: :fire:

Christmas apart and you're going to be getting a manicure while he gets a facial.
He thinks he's been corresponding with this guy
new-zealand-395886_1280.jpg

But it's actually this guy

bob-edwards-808x455.jpg

Still, he'll probably just :blacktelephone: for his things because :moneybag::pill: :fire:

You do come across as a little bitter and angry. :lbf: :lbf: :lbf:

Last edited:
Avoiding social gatherings at times like xmas is why men became gay in the first place. They associate all the men as sexual prey so it becomes too much for them.
A nearby kindergarten might come in handy for them on such occasions.

Grown men and women with pins on their jackets just makes me wonder why they never matured. It has become a left wing marker as if nazis ever needed anything to aim at.

You do come across as a little bitter and angry. :lbf: :lbf: :lbf:
The same anger you forgot to use when not being able to defend yourself. It would have come in handy then and maybe then you would read these pages without the massive magnifying glass in front of the computer screen.
I happen to know your nickname at your job, Magnus the Magnifier.

you are so perspicacious, 12"!
oh gosh, did bhops say that? what an atrocious attitude to have. I knew he was a suspect character. you can tell by his perverse insistence on sporting that ratty beard. oh 12", why cant all males be socially sophisticated flaxen haired fashionistas like you?!

Yep I did say that. Sorry to say when you get a bunch of straight males together conversations can sometimes veer towards base discussions about women. Doesn't mean anyone goes out and acts upon them, just more of a general letting off steam. However I don't expect any wildly unattractive 'asexual' (code for unable to get laid) nor feminine nancy boy to be able to relate in any way, shape or form.

As for my beard, well who says that I 'persist' with it? At least this is a real photo unlike others whom I could mention that are reduced to hiding beyond the avatar of a male model. Weak :lbf:

lol oh you are a sweetheart! and you know whats sad is that you come up with funnier material than the trolls ever could.

have you ever been to New Zealand? I've heard it's like Canada, thus I've never had any desire to go.

I know it's so awful! my sister lives on a farm too, in like the middle of nowhere, and all the surrounding countryside is populated by cougars, so I have no escape. it's not like I can just "walk to town" when I get bored. and my sister is like the worst hostess ever. she makes a big deal about making you coffee in the morning. and you would think that like on Christmas day she would have planned some special breakfast or something, but nope, she doesn't. it's just "help yourself, we don't have much" while she eats a piece of cold pizza and opens a bottle of wine and her fiancé goes off to fiddle around on the farm. at least my dad will be there and he has a good sense about how to make an occasion out of things. no, I cant feign illness, no one would believe me--even if I really were sick. I am one of those people who are not to be believed! also, everyone else knows better than me what I really want, so if they say that I should go down there for Christmas then I must! geez, it's no wonder I still feel the need to ask people if I can go to the washroom (*rolls eyes* I only meant at work, since it seems too great a luxury being able to go just whenever you feel like it, since at school we always had to wait for recess. but then I guess some people--like scanty--probably don't remember their school days *snicker*).

well I will say that I am looking forward to beating the pants off of everybody at multiple jeopardy tournaments. that's one of the only good things about being there.

Last edited:
Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom