Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Wow, nice cat!
But why do you worrie as he seems to sit quite comfortable at you, stealing away the warmth of your body.
I don't think he would do that if he didn't trust you.
Give it some time, leave the door open and see if he wants to go.
If he doesn't than close the door again.
Maybe he feels safe with you. :thumb:
The picture is at my other house. I moved and he hid when I was moving and got kind of traumatized by it. He won't get close like that now.

your jeans need to be washed, you got something red all over them, like you've been eating ketchup chips and wiping your hands on them, im kind of grossed out to be honest

your jeans need to be washed, you got something red all over them, like you've been eating ketchup chips and wiping your hands on them, im kind of grossed out to be honest

I thought that was half of the cat's furcoat he graciously wanted to share with Calamine. :o
Cats do lose some hair, you know and maintain their furcoat.
I don't know enough about bunnies? :)

sorry ketamine sun, but it aint gonna get good. kewpie will give us a time out before that happens :D

if ya go, then who's gonna post photo of the day in the ' I like Nomi ' thread ? This site will definitely feel a dip in it's traffic if you get a 'time out' :( It wasn't your fault anyways, I saw the whole thing officer Kew, you were replying with an innocent joke, and c-low had to get all droog on you. Be strong rifke, be strong.

if ya go, then who's gonna post photo of the day in the ' I like Nomi ' thread ? This site will definitely feel a dip in it's traffic if you get a 'time out' :( It wasn't your fault anyways, I saw the whole thing officer Kew, you were replying with an innocent joke, and c-low had to get all droog on you. Be strong rifke, be strong.
oh k_s, you're a rock! :p

that reminds me, i've been slacking on the picture of the day thing!!

A juiceboxxx interview that is hilarious. My wife thinks he's a very stoned guy with ADHD but he was pretty funny here

Saw a missed call on my phone today from a number I didn't recognise from Malibu. Wished it was Aztec. Drank two enormous iced coffees instead to soothe the pain that it wasn't.

Saw this whilst digging around in the guts of Instagram and thought:
What the hell is making him react like this!?
20170923_162803.png

Regards,
FWD

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom