Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Watching the world cup qualifier between Mexico and USA. Feels more political than ever that game.

1-1 at the moment. USA not parking the bus they built a wall.

LOL

Open window and mosquito net just in case and it is raining cats and dogs outside.

This is summer!

It makes no difference. Comedian, obnoxious c***, troll, whatever.
As I said, I know someone who has been named just the same and a whole lot of other names too.
The only difference, THAT guy made very good music and is interesting as an artist and a person.

I was here but due to a suddenly occurring problem with my eyesight, the retina of my left eye decided to leave me, I needed urgent eye surgery which I had. Operation succeeded but I now have a gasbubble in my eye to attach the retina again. For approximately 7 weeks it will be there and that bubble is irritating.
Until now it seems to be working out fine but you never know.
I am glad I can still read and post!
Cheers Rifke :thumb:
im glad you can still read and post too! hope everything goes well with your eye!

Thank you so much 12 inch!
I still have the eye sight of my right eye and I am optimistic and hopeful the other eye will be okay.
That is more then I can hope for and I am counting my blessings.
I would hope you could have the same.
I am aware other people have it much more difficult then me.
But nevertheless you seem to be doing okay and you deserve it! :thumb:

Thank you for this. I am just grateful I can see as much as I do and, as you say, there are people who are so much worse off. I am very lucky I'm not completely blind. Hell, I'm lucky to be alive. I am doing OK.

That comment about how you can't buy butter in London really got to you, then?

I didn't even notice such a comment. If you are insinuating that I would be hurt, upset or insecure about my command of the English language you are even dumber than I thought. My English is really rather good. So are my German, French and Swedish, bitch.

Now, what was that about learning how to make a graceful exit? Your laughable attempts to bait me make you look more and more like a desperate bully.

Last edited:
He is just sad he know no english people at all and have no use for his master degree in the language that he wastes on stressy phone calls to someone abroad that cannot speak it that well who only wants his terrorist funding money moved to another account.

He is still working on what time of the day to order hot drinks abroad and only just realised what a fool he made of himself on all those travels abroad.

He will dream about the staff standing behind some wall laughing their arse off at him. It kills people with his sexual orientation when they cannot handle themselves well in a social setting. Things like that become super important for them as some kind of compensation.

I didn't even notice such a comment. If you are insinuating that I would be hurt, upset or insecure about my command of the English language you are even dumber than I thought. My English is really rather good. So are my German, French and Swedish.

Now, what was that about learning how to make a graceful exit? Your laughable attempts to bait me make you look more and more like a desperate bully.
You are austrian living in Sweden so your only bonus language is french.

I think it was the mention of being anorectic cause he has always said that he needs to go on a jog whenever he has eaten something no matter how little it was that he had.

He almost ticks all the boxes now.

I didn't even notice such a comment. If you are insinuating that I would be hurt, upset or insecure about my command of the English language you are even dumber than I thought. My English is really rather good. So are my German, French and Swedish.

The comment you referred to about his "street English" said that you use "school and office English" and couldn't buy butter in London. I thought it was an interesting phrase for being so specific.

Hey Gerrit, remember when we talked about poison in wine?

Today swedish media report that only one wine company wanted to supply all the information of what is in their wines. The list of what was actually in that particular wine confirmed what I said about poison.

They even add a substance that makes the wine taste as if it has been stored in barrels. Rest of it are substances that will cause skin reactions and all kinds of things.

I'm not sure organic wine are all that free from these things either.

chemicals.jpg

He is just sad he know no english people at all and have no use for his master degree in the language that he wastes on stressy phone calls to someone abroad that cannot speak it that well who only wants his terrorist funding money moved to another account.

He is still working on what time of the day to order hot drinks abroad and only just realised what a fool he made of himself on all those travels abroad.

He will dream about the staff standing behind some wall laughing their arse off at him. It kills people with his sexual orientation when they cannot handle themselves well in a social setting. Things like that become super important for them as some kind of compensation.
It's not his sexual orientation. It's the need to portray a certain image to sort of sell yourself as an important or knowledgeable person. You see it in bankers, real estate brokers, and art dealers. It's a necessary thing for business but it's difficult to do convincingly and should seem effortless. When you're openly telling people how clever you are as opposed to letting them get that impression for themselves. you're "doing it wrong."
If you were nice to him maybe he'd take you on one of his chic holidays and you could teach him the finer points of style. Sort of a Swedish Martha Stewart in a football kit. I'd watch that television show.

It's not his sexual orientation. It's the need to portray a certain image to sort of sell yourself as an important or knowledgeable person. You see it in bankers, real estate brokers, and art dealers. It's a necessary thing for business but it's difficult to do convincingly and should seem effortless. When you're openly telling people how clever you are as opposed to letting them get that impression for themselves. you're "doing it wrong."
If you were nice to him maybe he'd take you on one of his chic holidays and you could teach him the finer points of style. Sort of a Swedish Martha Stewart in a football kit. I'd watch that television show.
Hell, I would pay to watch all that.

I agree with all you say but even someone like me skips the football kit every now and then to slip into something a bit more appropriate depending on the occasion of course.

I hate to travel I'm afraid simply cause there is no style or class anymore and I am not prepared to pay money to be a sitting duck for the islamic state. I spend everything on my home.

Having said that it seems more than likely that I shall infact board a big bird this summer. No guarantees it will not land in some american sky scraper, I hear the view is stunning.

Hell, I would pay to watch all that.

I agree with all you say but even someone like me skips the football kit every now and then to slip into something a bit more appropriate depending on the occasion of course.

I hate to travel I'm afraid simply cause there is no style or class anymore and I am not prepared to pay money to be a sitting duck for the islamic state. I spend everything on my home.

Having said that it seems more than likely that I shall infact board a big bird this summer. No guarantees it will not land in some american sky scraper, I hear the view is stunning.

Spending money on your home is a good idea.
I don't really think about the Islamic State that much and I think people should continue to live as freely as possible, but it's obviously a problem. It makes me angry that people are attacked who are just trying to have a good time and forget all of these problems for a while.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom