Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

U

Urbanus

Hate-speech, glorification of Nazi Germany, blatant racism, blatant homophobia etc are not "opinions". Nor are they funny, or "banter". These things are punishable by law.

Your constant normalising of this vile troll makes me wonder if you actually have a moral compass.
Your faith in our laws is cute but you need to educate yourself what it takes to actually sentence someone using those laws. It has to be threats of violence toward a specific person or acts of violence.

You can still say a lot of things due to the free speech and many have and never got sentenced. You see, a general mention can never ever land anyone in trouble and people are allowed to openly state that they dislike gay people and people of other races and so on. All of that is still allowed but they cannot say that they wanna hurt them or end their life or use violence towards them.

Those that praise Hitler can do so but they cannot wear a swastika while doing it. Still the media use swastikas all the time so that law seems a bit toothless but as you know media have other laws and therefor can use those symbols when they are writing about things related to nazis.

What I have against people like you is that you wanna force your extremism onto other people and even onto kids when in fact you are a very small minority with no scientific backing or anything. You live your life based on opinions but never on facts backed up by science.

It is the view of a child where the heart rules the mind.

Quando quando quando

so when he lied and told everyone here he had cancer and was about to kill himself--"moments away", in fact--that was just him "having an opinion"?

Yes.
As long as you can't know for sure.
And even if he was, you are not able to do anything substantial about it.
You can report him but as long as he isn't exposing private information about you and as long as he is not threatening you he can post whatever he likes. He knows this, he isn't stupid, about that.
So why worrie about it?

You seem to me to be a strong enough girl to not give a damn about it. And most other people too.
Even 12 inch who got, let us say his special attention :rolleyes:, knows he is a comedian.
You know he has said the most outrageous things.
This is going on for a long time on the internet and on Solo.
To troll or not to troll, that is the question in our time!
Forget Shakespeare with his to be or not to be. :eek:

U

Urbanus

Hate-speech, glorification of Nazi Germany, blatant racism, blatant homophobia etc are not "opinions". Nor are they funny, or "banter". These things are punishable by law.

Your constant normalising of this vile troll makes me wonder if you actually have a moral compass.
You have no compass at all and you are an extremist. I prefer to die rather than live under your oppression and many others are the same as me.

You can have your world and your life and we can have ours but it is always your kind that wanna force your views down our throats and I know that will be the end of your dreams and no wonder you belong in Greece where the same extremism lead to disaster.

That is one part of history we don't want repeated. I have a right to question anything I want and I will as long as I shall live.

Unlike you I have nothing to lose and I fear nothing or nobody. The gay people I know do not back your extremism at all and they find it makes their life harder to live. Maybe you should try and change Austria first and the dark history of that place that lives on in your DNA.

Say sorry to the victims of your past.

bun bun

baklava
Yes.
As long as you can't know for sure.
And even if he was, you are not able to do anything substantial about it.
You can report him but as long as he isn't exposing private information about you and as long as he is not threatening you he can post whatever he likes. He knows this, he isn't stupid, about that.
So why worrie about it?

You seem to me to be a strong enough girl to not give a damn about it. And most other people too.
Even 12 inch who got, let us say his special attention :rolleyes:, knows he is a comedian.
You know he has said the most outrageous things.
This is going on for a long time on the internet and on Solo.
To troll or not to troll, that is the question in our time!
Forget Shakespeare with his to be or not to be. :eek:

Um, no. I don't think he is a comedian. I think he is a pompous, obnoxious c***.

U

Urbanus

Um, no. I don't think he is a comedian. I think he is a pompous, obnoxious c***.
That's the nicest thing anyone has said to me.

tumblr_mcrtlfBP491rodwh4o1_500.gif

U

Urbanus

If you’re going to be an arsehole to some posters, at least be a smart arsehole.

After page after page after page after page of your pathological, attention seeking Nazi chum talking about himself you think it’s a really clever point to make that rifke and I are “talking about ourselves incessantly” and two redundant peas in a pod. You’re really not very bright.
It is the view of everyone at Solo that you and Rifke leaves this forum for good. We voted and everyone agreed.

Leave your flip flops at the exit.

U

Urbanus

Have a shitload of things to do this month. New internet provider so I will be offline until July.

Have to sound proof the car and clean my digs out. I am moving house and then go on holiday for a month.

I guess I am saying farewell to Solo too cause I am too old for this shit.

Buh bye!

Quando quando quando

But I am not the one normalizing it.
Punishable by law? He has to be reported first and indicted.
I am not a jurisdictional expert but chances are everybody will advise you not to do it.
For many reasons.
But if you do, you might as well report this site for allowing it.
But they do have rules and the TOS and they have a defense based on that. I'd say, a strong defense.
You know very well I object to almost all his opinions.
My moral compass is probably not always leading me into the right direction.
Roughly speaken, I don't want to do anything to anyone other which I don't want them doing to me.
But if they do, I have to consider the dilemma.

And possibly do the same thing to them which reduces my so-called moral compass to a failing instrument.
Or only applied when it suits me.
It's all very well to adjust a set of morals on to other people but it is so much harder to do the sane for oneself.

I do like your views and opinions because they are honest, open, and you are not afraid to show any vulnerability and I believe they are sincere.
It's the same with Rifke and because of that you get a lot of hostility.
Cheers 12 inch :thumb:

Quando quando quando

Have a shitload of things to do this month. New internet provider so I will be offline until July.

Have to sound proof the car and clean my digs out. I am moving house and then go on holiday for a month.

I guess I am saying farewell to Solo too cause I am too old for this shit.

Buh bye!

See you tomorrow! :)
Make a funny new guestname! :rolleyes:

Quando quando quando

It is the view of everyone at Solo that you and Rifke leaves this forum for good. We voted and everyone agreed.

Leave your flip flops at the exit.

It's not Urbie and you know it. :thumb:

Calamine Lotion

If you’re going to be an arsehole to some posters, at least be a smart arsehole.

After page after page after page after page of your pathological, attention seeking Nazi chum talking about himself you think it’s a really clever point to make that rifke and I are “talking about ourselves incessantly” and two redundant peas in a pod. You’re really not very bright.
I'm pretty stupid but fortunately I only have to be brighter than you.
standards.png

bun bun

baklava
Loving the hissy fits Urban is throwing on a daily basis now.

Lately he has left this place more often than I’ve had hot dinners.

Quando quando quando

thought that was pretty obvious. kinda made me wonder where gerrits been all this time....

It makes no difference. Comedian, obnoxious c***, troll, whatever.
As I said, I know someone who has been named just the same and a whole lot of other names too.
The only difference, THAT guy made very good music and is interesting as an artist and a person.

I was here but due to a suddenly occurring problem with my eyesight, the retina of my left eye decided to leave me, I needed urgent eye surgery which I had. Operation succeeded but I now have a gasbubble in my eye to attach the retina again. For approximately 7 weeks it will be there and that bubble is irritating.
Until now it seems to be working out fine but you never know.
I am glad I can still read and post!
Cheers Rifke :thumb:

S

sweet potato casserole

so when he lied and told everyone here he had cancer and was about to kill himself--"moments away", in fact--that was just him "having an opinion"?
It made you cry. You called a suicide help hotline.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Top Bottom