Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Morrissey confirms that wearing a zebra like Rifke does will not make life worse.

tumblr_n8tbskVHLA1s78r0mo2_400.gif

he might be a nice guy, sure. or he might be a bad guy. whatever. but both of those things are irrelevant when the person you're dealing with is DEFINITELY a psycho.

It's only the internet Rifke.
It means noting.
There are many other people here calling other people a psycho.
It happens when you have an opinion.

I can think about someone now who could have told you many years ago.
So if he doesn't really care about it, why should we?

And all the amateur psychiatrics getting their diagnose from google for people they did not actually meet or speak, or had on their analystcouch, just making their analyze from a distance, from tv, social media or the Internet, I can't take them serious!
Cheers Rifke!

It means noting.

And all the amateur psychiatrics getting their diagnose from google for people they did not actually meet or speak, or had on their analystcouch, just making their analyze from a distance, from tv, social media or the Internet, I can't take them serious!
Cheers Rifke!
You are never gonna shag her now!

Never waste good pussy just to defend me.

It means noting.

Cheers Rifke!
so when he lied and told everyone here he had cancer and was about to kill himself--"moments away", in fact--that was just him "having an opinion"?

he might be a nice guy, sure. or he might be a bad guy. whatever. but both of those things are irrelevant when the person you're dealing with is DEFINITELY a psycho.

It's interesting how you were so offended when I correctly labeled you a narcissist and backed it up with examples and studies done on people like you, but it's perfectly okay for you to label someone a psycho. It's almost as if the rules did not apply to you, as if you were some sort of, I don't know... sociopath? Thanks for proving me right again.
Now let me do the psychoanalysis and you do what you're good at, putting everyone into a coma talking about yourself incessantly. You and 12" are two redundant peas in a pod.

It's interesting how you were so offended when I correctly labeled you a narcissist and backed it up with examples and studies done on people like you, but it's perfectly okay for you to label someone a psycho. It's almost as if the rules did not apply to you, as if you were some sort of, I don't know... sociopath? Thanks for proving me right again.
Now let me do the psychoanalysis and you do what you're good at, putting everyone into a coma talking about yourself incessantly. You and 12" are two redundant peas in a pod.

If you’re going to be an arsehole to some posters, at least be a smart arsehole.

After page after page after page after page of your pathological, attention seeking Nazi chum talking about himself you think it’s a really clever point to make that rifke and I are “talking about ourselves incessantly” and two redundant peas in a pod. You’re really not very bright.

i wanted to dislike this because it was posted by urb-anus but i cant: it's the cutest thing i've ever seen in my life :love:
There is hope for the both of us then.

Not gonna get involved in the other debates here and I am out of popcorn.

I AM AN IDIOT WHO LIKES TO TROLL PEOPLE AND IT IS JUST BANTER EVEN WHEN IT IS SICK AS FOOK.

Hate-speech, glorification of Nazi Germany, blatant racism, blatant homophobia etc are not "opinions". Nor are they funny, or "banter". These things are punishable by law.

Your constant normalising of this vile troll makes me wonder if you actually have a moral compass.
Your faith in our laws is cute but you need to educate yourself what it takes to actually sentence someone using those laws. It has to be threats of violence toward a specific person or acts of violence.

You can still say a lot of things due to the free speech and many have and never got sentenced. You see, a general mention can never ever land anyone in trouble and people are allowed to openly state that they dislike gay people and people of other races and so on. All of that is still allowed but they cannot say that they wanna hurt them or end their life or use violence towards them.

Those that praise Hitler can do so but they cannot wear a swastika while doing it. Still the media use swastikas all the time so that law seems a bit toothless but as you know media have other laws and therefor can use those symbols when they are writing about things related to nazis.

What I have against people like you is that you wanna force your extremism onto other people and even onto kids when in fact you are a very small minority with no scientific backing or anything. You live your life based on opinions but never on facts backed up by science.

It is the view of a child where the heart rules the mind.

so when he lied and told everyone here he had cancer and was about to kill himself--"moments away", in fact--that was just him "having an opinion"?

Yes.
As long as you can't know for sure.
And even if he was, you are not able to do anything substantial about it.
You can report him but as long as he isn't exposing private information about you and as long as he is not threatening you he can post whatever he likes. He knows this, he isn't stupid, about that.
So why worrie about it?

You seem to me to be a strong enough girl to not give a damn about it. And most other people too.
Even 12 inch who got, let us say his special attention :rolleyes:, knows he is a comedian.
You know he has said the most outrageous things.
This is going on for a long time on the internet and on Solo.
To troll or not to troll, that is the question in our time!
Forget Shakespeare with his to be or not to be. :eek:

Hate-speech, glorification of Nazi Germany, blatant racism, blatant homophobia etc are not "opinions". Nor are they funny, or "banter". These things are punishable by law.

Your constant normalising of this vile troll makes me wonder if you actually have a moral compass.
You have no compass at all and you are an extremist. I prefer to die rather than live under your oppression and many others are the same as me.

You can have your world and your life and we can have ours but it is always your kind that wanna force your views down our throats and I know that will be the end of your dreams and no wonder you belong in Greece where the same extremism lead to disaster.

That is one part of history we don't want repeated. I have a right to question anything I want and I will as long as I shall live.

Unlike you I have nothing to lose and I fear nothing or nobody. The gay people I know do not back your extremism at all and they find it makes their life harder to live. Maybe you should try and change Austria first and the dark history of that place that lives on in your DNA.

Say sorry to the victims of your past.

Yes.
As long as you can't know for sure.
And even if he was, you are not able to do anything substantial about it.
You can report him but as long as he isn't exposing private information about you and as long as he is not threatening you he can post whatever he likes. He knows this, he isn't stupid, about that.
So why worrie about it?

You seem to me to be a strong enough girl to not give a damn about it. And most other people too.
Even 12 inch who got, let us say his special attention :rolleyes:, knows he is a comedian.
You know he has said the most outrageous things.
This is going on for a long time on the internet and on Solo.
To troll or not to troll, that is the question in our time!
Forget Shakespeare with his to be or not to be. :eek:

Um, no. I don't think he is a comedian. I think he is a pompous, obnoxious c***.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom