Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

You should learn swedish. People abroad have no idea how much their language lacks a lot of words and I sometimes feel sorry for them for only having a handful of words to use. They will end up grunting acronyms any day now.

Thanks, but... no. It's very complicated.

UNLESS I have to be a refugee there, circumstance that doesn't seem able to happen by now, thanks God. But I don't discard it will happen in the future. I hope someone makes Mars liveable soon.

Thanks, but... no. It's very complicated.

UNLESS I have to be a refugee there, circumstance that doesn't seem able to happen by now, thanks God. But I don't discard it will happen in the future. I hope someone makes Mars liveable soon.
I feel the same about your language and I guess I prefer my tongue to be as it is now instead of ending up in a twisted heap of a mess.

When did Rifke ever utter a word that came from herself or talked about her own experience?

Empty crates tend to make a hell of a noise. Canadians are americans with no soul.

I feel honoured to have a troll voting stalker on here. It means I matter greatly and that the voter is sad and unhappy not to be me.

Spanish speaking people must give good head as that tongue muscle gets a workout every time they speak.

No wonder so many mexican men end up in prison.

England wears the most visible American brand name in the world as their human foozball uniform. England for the English? You anti-Americans are such hypocrites.
You say american when you mean china made. A whole election and a vote for Trump and still you have absolutely no clue whatsoever.

Trump saved those Ford jobs from the hands of mexicans for a reason you know. Look at Hollywood and all the actors not from USA.

You would be eating from the floor unless a few wealthy jewish families were kind to you. Now eat your corn, son!

I love to laugh at americans who have no idea they are from Europe and the rest of the world. Maybe proud americans should have got themselves a native american bloodline just to feel real.

But with no schooling and just weird sports and rape parties on speed I guess you cannot blame them. Angry frat boys never grow up.

Just look at Assteq Tamara.

I love to laugh at americans who have no idea they are from Europe and the rest of the world. Maybe proud americans should have got themselves a native american bloodline just to feel real.

But with no schooling and just weird sports and rape parties on speed I guess you cannot blame them. Angry frat boys never grow up.

Just look at Assteq Tamara.

Go home and take your Nike caps and Yankee caps with you, you hypocrite anti-American terrorist piece of shit. Get off this board "guest".

Go home and take your Nike caps and Yankee caps with you, you hypocrite terrorist piece of shit. Get off this board "guest".
Yankees made you cry a lot, didn't they?

They are the only brand USA can be proud of and we all love the Yankees of course. I have a Yankees baseball shirt only because of the film "Warriors" where that cool gang "Baseball Furies" wear them but without the club crest on it like mine has.

hqdefault.jpg

MADE IN CHINA, DEAL WITH IT TRUMPIST!

Go home and take your Nike caps and Yankee caps with you, you hypocrite anti-American terrorist piece of shit. Get off this board "guest".
You need to go home to Europe where you come from. I know the women here don't come with wide blowjob mouths like over there but they can be widened.

Do you pay "A bit of a scanty thing" in bitcoin or what is the deal here?

Do you guys have Paypal or is he just your f***pal?

You two need to find an american school to use all those guns you have. Bowling for Columbine would be something like Clown and his Concubine.

Buy a new bra man!

People with class never travel charter. They don't go to Rome and other meaningless places with no history that shouldn't interest anyone of class.

No, they travel to exclusive places like the Fiji Islands and Oman and maybe some african place where the locals are fenced away from the tables with white table cloths.

You see people, being ordinary is not something anyone should strive toward becoming. Instead of that cheap flight where the wings are held together by duct tape you could save money for 20 years and actually go somewhere with class like me and my family did.

But of course nowadays there is no class anywhere as you have to elbow off fat russian ladies with fake handbags stuffed to the breaking point with all kind of food from the breakfast and dinner buffets.

Educate yourself people and read what other people that travelled said in their review and you will never again travel cheap like some herd of sheep excited about seeing some old stone or whatever.

Life should be fun and you should party and be with people that are alive instead of walking crowded streets full of people that just left the factory for a week and will spend the next year paying off the credit card debt.

Class oh class why did you leave mankind?

As mentioned before swedish international and Benfica defender Victor Lindelöf will fly to Manchester from Oslo next week to complete his move to Man United after a medical that will take place on Wednesday.

Victor-Lindelof-815335.jpg

He won the double with Benfica this season. I was in his hometown earlier today.

Tonight Man United confirmed that they have reached an agreement with Benfica. VNL becomes only the 6th swedish footballer to have signed for Man United.

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-F...ign=ManUtd&utm_medium=post&utm_source=twitter

We need the presence of Gerrit here and fast. He is the only one not taking me seriously like the rest do.

But of course I don't.
The thing is I have this "feeling" you are actually a nice guy. I might be wrong of course.
But you don't like that. You'd rather like it to be seen as evil and bad. A vicious troll, ha.
So you get what you're asking for, hostile reactions and all that and it sooths you.

Sometimes, when I am able to overlook the gross and nasty insults you can be quite funny.
I like the stories about your girlfriend Pernilla and that you can't eat if the tv-set is not on.

But Urbanus, you are all over this site.
People gat wary and annoyed.
You should try to dose it more.
Be a bit more to the point and supply the relevant info.
Many times you make these weird generalizations, all! gays, are this, all Moz-fans are snowflakes and so on.
You 're denying them their own individual personality.
But hey, don't listen to me, you always know better isn't it?

But of course I don't.
The thing is I have this "feeling" you are actually a nice guy. I might be wrong of course.
But you don't like that. You'd rather like it to be seen as evil and bad. A vicious troll, ha.
So you get what you're asking for, hostile reactions and all that and it sooths you.

Sometimes, when I am able to overlook the gross and nasty insults you can be quite funny.
I like the stories about your girlfriend Pernilla and that you can't eat if the tv-set is not on.

But Urbanus, you are all over this site.
People gat wary and annoyed.
You should try to dose it more.
Be a bit more to the point and supply the relevant info.
Many times you make these weird generalizations, all! gays, are this, all Moz-fans are snowflakes and so on.
You 're denying them their own individual personality.
But hey, don't listen to me, you always know better isn't it?
Thank you, doctor!

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom