Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

H

Herpes Harmonica

So the biggest and weirdest crime story has hit the courts here in Sweden. A 40 something woman is accused of first making sure her then husband drowned and then she ordered her migrant afghan boyfriend to kill both her parents but he only managed to kill the dad.

She had a life insurance on the husband that drowned and thought by killing her parents she would inherit all. Now comes the creepy part.

In 2006 I was in contact with her online and on the phone. We had agreed to meet when suddenly I was struck with neck ache and carousel dizzyness. I could not watch a computer screen or a tv and even complained about it during a brief time spent in the old Solo chatroom. This thing lasted for 3 weeks and now it is back but not as bad as in 2006 which reminded me of all this.

If her life and court case does not become a film I will be surprised.

Everything you need to know about the Swedish murder case that's stranger than fiction

https://www.thelocal.se/20170428/ev...edish-murder-case-thats-stranger-than-fiction

H

Herpes Harmonica

Suicide and suicide attempts are one of those topics that everyone and his dog seem to have a view on but only the ones that have tried to end their own life can know anything about it and I tried to off myself twice.

H

helpful hints

8i33mEq.jpg

H

helpful hints

So the biggest and weirdest crime story has hit the courts here in Sweden. A 40 something woman is accused of first making sure her then husband drowned and then she ordered her migrant afghan boyfriend to kill both her parents but he only managed to kill the dad.

She had a life insurance on the husband that drowned and thought by killing her parents she would inherit all. Now comes the creepy part.

In 2006 I was in contact with her online and on the phone. We had agreed to meet when suddenly I was struck with neck ache and carousel dizzyness. I could not watch a computer screen or a tv and even complained about it during a brief time spent in the old Solo chatroom. This thing lasted for 3 weeks and now it is back but not as bad as in 2006 which reminded me of all this.

If her life and court case does not become a film I will be surprised.

Everything you need to know about the Swedish murder case that's stranger than fiction

https://www.thelocal.se/20170428/ev...edish-murder-case-thats-stranger-than-fiction

You should write your perspective on it. People who never heard of her will be writing books acting like experts. Anyone can self-publish an e-book and you might make some real American dollars and even meet Oprah.

countthree

Suicide and suicide attempts are one of those topics that everyone and his dog seem to have a view on but only the ones that have tried to end their own life can know anything about it and I tried to off myself twice.

There's a taboo with suicide talkings. People don't know what to say and how to react when someone talks about it because they are afraid of producing more damage. I don't know why you thought your life was worthless, but if you can help someone in any way, no matter who, when or where, your life must be preserved. Even if the only reason for doing that is not damaging others.

countthree

America is heading towards another civil war.

If us american currency loses part of its value, that is good news for some businnessmen because the economy earns competitivity. They will do what they have to do. A civil war is extreme.

H

Herpes Harmonica

Watching the first semi final in the ice hockey world cup between Russia and Canada and the Canada team have a very interesting player with a very cool surname for the back of a shirt.

images

The other semi final is tonight and it is the mother of all hate games between Sweden and Finland.

H

Herpes Harmonica

You should write your perspective on it. People who never heard of her will be writing books acting like experts. Anyone can self-publish an e-book and you might make some real American dollars and even meet Oprah.
She'll only get me hooked on her mac and cheese diet.

H

Herpes Harmonica

How is is it possible that a swedish proxy is faster than a regular connection?

I mean, I know I am in Sweden but normally any proxy will slow down your connection.

A

Anonymous

A really good article on child psychopaths and there rehabilitation. They've been on a nice streak lately along with the my family's slave piece. Some good stuff going on over their

H

Herpes Harmonica

I like the last one. Often heard on english tv and in english tv shows and films.

I sort of prefer the spoken english to the correct one and with school english you get nowhere over there. The language of the street is what you need unless you are over there working in some office and even then the street version might be of more use.

H

Herpes Harmonica

How is is it possible that a swedish proxy is faster than a regular connection?

I mean, I know I am in Sweden but normally any proxy will slow down your connection.
Got the answer. It was a VPN by a isp provider that are known for their fast connections. Have no idea how I managed to use their service but it seems to have been a one off thing sadly.

Maybe I should switch to that isp?

H

Herpes Harmonica

Anyone else been messing with the DNS and proxies and vpn's to get a much faster internet speed?

Did that a few weeks back and I am trying it again. Using another isp server can do miracles for your internet speed. There are even private companies and university servers you can use.

Google server is popular but then you have the issue with them logging everything and there are of course alternatives that don't do that.

When did crystal geezer return to Solo, just saw a post from her in another thread.

Canada are back in the game, 1-2 in the 3rd period.

H

Herpes Harmonica

Bradford have a player by the surname of Vincelot not Lancelot.

Millwall-Bradford at Wembley now for a place in the Championship. Still goalless in the second half. I love these Wembley play off finals but it must be hell for the fans.

H

Herpes Harmonica

Stuart McCall, the current Bradford manager, what a legend. I still remember many years ago when he celebrated all drunk on a car after winning promotion in Scotland.

Stu-McCall.gif

H

Herpes Harmonica

Anyone else been messing with the DNS and proxies and vpn's to get a much faster internet speed?

Did that a few weeks back and I am trying it again. Using another isp server can do miracles for your internet speed. There are even private companies and university servers you can use.

Google server is popular but then you have the issue with them logging everything and there are of course alternatives that don't do that.

When did crystal geezer return to Solo, just saw a post from her in another thread.

Canada are back in the game, 1-2 in the 3rd period.
Even if you like me have a very fast connection the respond time can be very much faster if you play with these things.

PING!

H

Herpes Harmonica

Stuart McCall, the current Bradford manager, what a legend. I still remember many years ago when he celebrated all drunk on a car after winning promotion in Scotland.

Stu-McCall.gif
Hang on now, that happened when he won promotion with Bradford not up in Scotland like someone stated online.
Never trust info online, have faith in your own knowledge.

H

Herpes Harmonica

CANADA ARE IN THE FINAL AFTER BEING 2-0 DOWN THEY CAME BACK TO WIN 4-2.

A MORRISSEY IN A ICE HOCKEY WORLD CUP FINAL TOMORROW.

images

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Top Bottom