Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

AztecCamera

Blikey, Uncle Steve looks like he can be pitching for his favorite baseball team, the LA Dodgers.

Reckon people in Austrialilia do eat baby kangaroo meat and make kickball shoes out of kangaroo leather. Another reason why Americans hate kickball.

A

Anonymous

We think the internet and Google made us more aware and able to learn things but sometimes it doesn't make a difference at all. Take the example of The Stig on Top Gear. It seems no one out there but me knows that the name is a tribute to the worlds greatest ever rally driver Stig Blomqvist from Sweden.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stig_Blomqvist

Class dismissed!

A

Anonymous

We think the internet and Google made us more aware and able to learn things but sometimes it doesn't make a difference at all. Take the example of The Stig on Top Gear. It seems no one out there but me knows that the name is a tribute to the worlds greatest ever rally driver Stig Blomqvist from Sweden.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stig_Blomqvist

Class dismissed!
When I think of Sweden I think of cheese. Oh wait, that's Switzerland. Sweden is the place where Roxette came from. God, I love Roxette.

Quando quando quando

anytime. also, im glad to see you didnt end up on any plates this holiday season! wild turkeys cant be too careful around this time of year.[/QUOT
Sorry, wrong post.
Edited out.

Last edited:

Quando quando quando

Blikey, Uncle Steve looks like he can be pitching for his favorite baseball team, the LA Dodgers.

Reckon people in Austrialilia do eat baby kangaroo meat and make kickball shoes out of kangaroo leather. Another reason why Americans hate kickball.
He looks more like a warrior in his prime. :brows:
Ready to step into the boxing ring.
I like it when he is strident and ready to fight!
Looks like it.
What happened to the once thinnest man ever in pop music?
It does bring memories back of his boxing "days".
Sunny, Southpaw Grammar.
Oh, those were the days! :thumb:

A

Anonymous

Just wanna wish Adolf Hitler a late but happy 128th birthday. Flags hoisted in loads of places today and along many roads posters had been put up in his honour.

Quando quando quando

Just wanna wish Adolf Hitler a late but happy 128th birthday. Flags hoisted in loads of places today and along many roads posters had been put up in his honour.
Jawohl Herr Obersturmbahnführer!!
The raills are still there!!
There are still trains going to the east!!
We still have the construction designs!!
The formula of ZyclonB is not THAT difficult to use!!
A smartass Nazi in his prime like you just has to google around a bit and all our problems are solved!!!
Raus!! Raus!! Raus!!
Sieg Heil !! :hand: !!

A

Anonymous

So happy that Zlatans career is over and that he will now leave Man United alone. He is slow and turns like a fridge and is not a team player and just in a side to score goals and be a poser. His extreme political views and racism is loved by the media but that indian lady needs to announce the end of his playing days in smoke signs.

A

Anonymous

RuPaul dragshow on tv is not drag at all but a freak show and a huge insult to all the real drag people out there who actually made a career from it.

(((THEY))) are at it again!

Individual #1 : I heard something making a racket outside my apartment last night. I looked out the window and this thing was in the middle of the street struttin' around.
Individual #2 : That would be The Wild Turkey.

A

Anonymous

The name Kristen which is quite popular in USA is swedish for christian and comes from Sweden. The swedish impact on USA is almost as great as Englands who named most towns and cities there.

England lost the battle but won the war and americans are all from somewhere else.

A

Anonymous

For the life of me I cannot see City finishing this season without a trophy and so they really must beat Arsenal and Chelsea at Wembley or else it is failure on a scale we've never seen before in world football.

T

Tadashi

The name Kristen which is quite popular in USA is swedish for christian and comes from Sweden. The swedish impact on USA is almost as great as Englands who named most towns and cities there.

England lost the battle but won the war and americans are all from somewhere else.
Both have Hebrew roots.

Means "anointed", derived from Greek χριω (chrio) "to anoint". This was a name applied to Jesus by early Greek-speaking Christians. It is a translation of the Hebrew word מָשִׁיחַ (mashiyach), commonly spelled in English messiah, which also means "anointed".

A

Anonymous

Both have Hebrew roots.

Means "anointed", derived from Greek χριω (chrio) "to anoint". This was a name applied to Jesus by early Greek-speaking Christians. It is a translation of the Hebrew word מָשִׁיחַ (mashiyach), commonly spelled in English messiah, which also means "anointed".
The lies that some tell and how the hell do you spell Kristen in hebrew and still get that prononcuation?

LOL

The name comes from christian swedes that moved to america.

DUH fool

A

Anonymous

Both have Hebrew roots.

You need to dye your roots if what you need to do and that field in Ohio State wants it scare crow back ASAP so you better get a fucking move on.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Top Bottom