Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

oh, the ironing

ironing1.jpg

Hi reply now changed , take care ect ! :)

Dear MIDNITE, I am looking for your changed, or edited reply but I can't find it. :(
I see only replies with this: ......................
What does it mean? What does it mean? What does it mean?
You are NOT gambling on my behalf, hopefully.
I don't want you to go through that, even if you know how to influence this gambling stuff.
Which I believe you can, but save the energy for yourself.
I hope everything is all right with you.
I love the video and music on Nice from Kristeen Young!
I don't care what people say. I like it.
Please take care too!
So now we're gonna have some nice glass of red wine!
Mine is a Primitivo from Puglia.
Very nice, fruity and great taste.
Cheers! :)

Dear MIDNITE, I am looking for your changed, or edited reply but I can't find it. :(
I see only replies with this: ......................
What does it mean? What does it mean? What does it mean?
You are NOT gambling on my behalf, hopefully.
I don't want you to go through that, even if you know how to influence this gambling stuff.
Which I believe you can, but save the energy for yourself.
I hope everything is all right with you.
I love the video and music on Nice from Kristeen Young!
I don't care what people say. I like it.
Please take care too!
So now we're gonna have some nice glass of red wine!
Mine is a Primitivo from Puglia.
Very nice, fruity and great taste.
Cheers! :)

Im happy you,ve seen the light with miss Young, many of us have and will continue 2 do so in the future !
Your rite she is good, better than people in the past have said.
How this star is not known more than she is , is one of the worlds biggest mysteries

I dont gamble often, I only have a fantastic success rate coz I dont place many bets.
Even if you place one bet and win that wud give you a 1oo % success rate !

Enjoy your wine, but Please be careful with it, moderation is the key, ive known people become VERY VERY ill with it, and I mean on there death beds

Oh and remember 2 buy the new KY album :)

Im happy you,ve seen the light with miss Young, many of us have and will continue 2 do so in the future !
Your rite she is good, better than people in the past have said.
How this star is not known more than she is , is one of the worlds biggest mysteries

I dont gamble often, I only have a fantastic success rate coz I dont place many bets.
Even if you place one bet and win that wud give you a 1oo % success rate !

Enjoy your wine, but Please be careful with it, moderation is the key, ive known people become VERY VERY ill with it, and I mean on there death beds

Oh and remember 2 buy the new KY album :)

Don't worrie MIDNITE, I am moderate with wine. Just like the taste.
Not drinking it for getting drunk.
I'm going to buy the cd-album from Kristeen Young.
It is an acquired taste, just like with wine. :p

I used to know this guy named Raul and his uncle did interior design for lots of celebrities. He had a contract with Tracey Jacobs and she was Johnny Depp's agent at the time. So Johnny needed some furniture. He sent some photos of the type of thing he wanted and Raul's uncle already had some similar items in storage. So Raul and I wound up getting paid $750 to drive to a warehouse and load a U-Haul truck and then take the stuff to Johnny Depp's house. This was when Johnny Depp lived next to Morrissey and Raul and I were both fans of Morrissey. I also liked Johnny Depp's work in the first Freddy Krueger movie.
Raul had done this before and he said the famous people are never home or you don't see them if they are. We were just happy to get paid that amount for a couple of hours work. So when we got there and rang the bell Johnny Depp answered the door. He was the only one there. The place was mostly empty except for storage containers. Johnny was on the phone and he just told us where the furniture should go. So we made several trips in and out and got everything set up. He had a formica table with vinyl chairs, 50's style, and some other Mid Centyury stuff, one of those kidney shaped coffee tables, a couch and three chairs.
The house smelled like marijuana and when Johnny finished his phone call he went in another room and disappeared. We were done but we didn't want to just walk out and leave. There was a side door that went out to the back so Raul said we should go out there and smoke a cigarette and make sure that Johnny was happy with how we left the furniture.
So we went outside and sat by the pool and had a cigarette and suddenly we heard a door slam at the house next door. Morrissey appeared on the other side of the fence and he was yelling into his phone. We were trying to act like we weren't listening but I heard part of the conversation. He was talking about someone named Danny and saying that Danny had stolen his watch. I guess Danny was some guy Morrissey knew. Then this Mexican lady came outside and had this watch. I guess it was the one Morrissey thought was stolen. Morrissey threw his phone at her but it missed by a mile and broke when it hit the wall.
Just then Johnny Depp was there at the door and he called us over. When we got inside he was very serious and said "you guys didn't see that, alright?" We said we didn't see anything and then he laughed and gave use both a 50 dollar bill and said thanks. We left and I never told anyone about it until now.
I know you'll mark this troll and say it's a lie. Believe what you want to.

^ this is actually 'outside information'. :rolleyes:

think Depp's fume infested dwellings went to your head.

Brits are incapable of having fun without alcohol. Read so many statements from them where the alcohol itself made a social event fun not the people and the discussions and partying and other things that normally makes an event fun.

How sad is that?

Don't worrie MIDNITE, I am moderate with wine. Just like the taste.
Not drinking it for getting drunk.
I'm going to buy the cd-album from Kristeen Young.
It is an acquired taste, just like with wine. :p

no no no! take out your liver! rip it out!... then marinate that in your favorite vintage wine for several days, when liver has soaked up a bottles worth, put liver back in your tummy and sew it up yourself! that's the way to take the vino ! never in moderation. This will not get you drunk, it'll just change your perspective.

' ignore all the codes of the day' ;)

no no no! take out your liver! rip it out!... then marinate that in your favorite vintage wine for several days, when liver has soaked up a bottles worth, put liver back in your tummy and sew it up yourself! that's the way to take the vino ! never in moderation. This will not get you drunk, it'll just change your perspective.

That's true. One of two: hell or heaven, if you believe in afterlife.

But you don't know about my moderation, ha.
It is a highly individual thing.
I make my own moderation and I guess to some people it would not seem moderate at all.
I don't care what other people in general think of me.
Of course, relatives and friends I will listen to, but I make my own decisions.
I am responsible for me. Nobody else.

And, who asked you anyway? (Not you KS!)
It's my life to ruin my own way.

Oh, by by the way, perspective is an overrated, abstract future concept, favourably used by politicians, religious leaders, civil servants and other despicable entities.
A perspective looking back in the past is much clearer and inspiring.
Perspective goes back to the invention of it in Renaissance.

When we look up to the skies at night and see the lights of the stars, we see the past, as the lights of faraway stars took millions of years to reach Earth.
Time and eternity are also abstract concepts invented by the human brain.

A human lifetime can be short in years but during that time the human brain can experience this as eternal.
There are short lived lives which are so full of experienced events that they seem to be longer then actually long lived lives where in nothing much happened.
On the other hand, when you cram as much experiences as possible in your life, the perception could be life is going very fast.
It is all about perception.

In the meantime, I think I am able to change the directons of "perspective".
It broadens my life, my imagination and my fantasy.
The idea of projection is a two way thinking concept.
If I am projecting something, at, someone, there is a possibility I am being projected too by someone with something.

A lot of these ideas are not originally mine.
They come from books, writers, philosophers, artists, painters etcetera.
I am very much interested and somewhat influenced in books by Jorge Luis Borges.
Cheers Ketamine Sun for your always inspiring comments! :thumb:

But you don't know about my moderation, ha.
It is a highly individual thing.
I make my own moderation and I guess to some people it would not seem moderate at all.
I don't care what other people in general think of me.
Of course, relatives and friends I will listen to, but I make my own decisions.
I am responsible for me. Nobody else.

And, who asked you anyway? (Not you KS!)
It's my life to ruin my own way.

Oh, by by the way, perspective is an overrated, abstract future concept, favourably used by politicians, religious leaders, civil servants and other despicable entities.
A perspective looking back in the past is much clearer and inspiring.
Perspective goes back to the invention of it in Renaissance.

When we look up to the skies at night and see the lights of the stars, we see the past, as the lights of faraway stars took millions of years to reach Earth.
Time and eternity are also abstract concepts invented by the human brain.

A human lifetime can be short in years but during that time the human brain can experience this as eternal.
There are short lived lives which are so full of experienced events that they seem to be longer then actually long lived lives where in nothing much happened.
On the other hand, when you cram as much experiences as possible in your life, the perception could be life is going very fast.
It is all about perception.

In the meantime, I think I am able to change the directons of "perspective".
It broadens my life, my imagination and my fantasy.
The idea of projection is a two way thinking concept.
If I am projecting something, at, someone, there is a possibility I am being projected too by someone with something.

A lot of these ideas are not originally mine.
They come from books, writers, philosophers, artists, painters etcetera.
I am very much interested and somewhat influenced in books by Jorge Luis Borges.
Cheers Ketamine Sun for your always inspiring comments! :thumb:

oh man, I need a drink after that. ;)

oh man, I need a drink after that. ;)

It would be my pleasure and privilege to buy you one.
To be sharing a table in the garden of a good restaurant in the afternoon on a sunny but not too hot day.
To fumble through the winecard and order a great red wine suited for and accompanied by some really nice vegan food.
And discuss all things Moz, Boz, Bolan, Reed and whatever.
You would passionately try to convince me that The Fall is a great band and Mark E. whatever his name is, a genius.
I would say something not too complimentary and you would throw me the wine in my face.
But it still would be a very enjoyable and satisfying afternoon.
What a nice thought! :)

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom