Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

"Come come nuclear bomb..." too bad the bomb wasn't selective as to what it destroyed, were it just wiped out those who deserved it. I believe M was singing about a bomb that would destroy the mundanities of everyday life all those crashing bores and all that they don't have to offer but still do. Then again the bomb is M himself when he takes the mundane and creates something uniquely beautiful.

Noticed that Amazon only had one copy left for sale. Fourteen used and sixteen new from secondary sellers but the quantities do seem to be dwindling

"Come come nuclear bomb..." too bad the bomb wasn't selective as to what it destroyed, were it just wiped out those who deserved it. I believe M was singing about a bomb that would destroy the mundanities of everyday life all those crashing bores and all that they don't have to offer but still do. Then again the bomb is M himself when he takes the mundane and creates something uniquely beautiful.

This is a bombshell of a post (pun intended). You've come up with the idea for two new bombs. The "selective bomb", which can specifically select what target is destroyed and the "Moz bomb", which when dropped will destroy the mundane and create something beautiful in it's place. Truly brilliant!

You need a shrink not a drink.

Perhaps, maybe both !
Like that tho, it rhymes! (my spellings getting "better" it was quite difficult 2 spell the word ryhme ! )

No reason for the nuclear weapons. All they should need to do is look at pictures of Hiroshima and Chernobyl and see how rotten that stuff is. I do get scared that one of these dummies will actually use one. Yes listening to Moz is healing just do not listen to Everyday Is Like Sunday in this case. "Come come nuclear bomb..." :ahhh:

And who dropped those nuclear bombs on Hiroshima and Nakisaki ?

To this date, the USA is the only country in the earths history ever 2 have used nuclear weapons in an act of war .

Ive gave up on politics anyways, not my cuppa tea !

But who really knows what the future holds for this planet and human kind ? accept for the creater !
The future has not arrived as yet..... so can allways change !

I wonder why Moz fans these days are snowflakes?

They used to be real human beings who were able to think for themselves and openly say it but now they are all the same. With his new fans his music came to mean nothing at all.

Such a shame when spineless people hijack an artist that once dared to criticise and stand up for some values. Come to think of it the things he has said are not things snowflakes can agree with so it is very complicated when some fans take what he says and does and turn it into something that suits their sick agenda.

Maybe God is in the universe the way salt is in the ocean, giving it a taste.

Came across this today and thought it a nice turn of phrase

I did ket today and got a new piano song out of it,then had an amazing experience here listening to a specific song's alumnae version, the Fall, thanks to one very special poster who always posts the truth, with great taste who I'm always nodding to... I've got a forum crush.... Felt protective reading some old thread where some bore tried to play Psychology Ph.D on this blessed siren of astounding music.

Felt motivated musically and connected to the universe and less alone :)

The average woman's size in the US is now size 16. Size 16.
This is an embarassment and I don't think the trend is going down anytime soon. It bothers me because instead of a cow or a pig keeping his life, some woman is walking around in size 16 because she consumed loads and loads of meat and has no portion control. I think this is why Morrissey points outfat people

The average woman's size in the US is now size 16. Size 16.
This is an embarassment and I don't think the trend is going down anytime soon. It bothers me because instead of a cow or a pig keeping his life, some woman is walking around in size 16 because she consumed loads and loads of meat and has no portion control. I think this is why Morrissey points outfat people

If you read some of Aztecs posts you would think the same was happening to the male IQ

Wonder what's up with the Steven movie. feel like it's been a long time since we've heard anything about it

Here we go again. Anti-Americans wearing their Yankee baseball caps, Hollister-So-Cal hoodies, Levis 501's, and Nike shoes listening to LA's own American Idol Steve Morrissey and talking shit about Americans.

America is a huge country with very different types of people inhabiting different STATES. There sure aren't any size 16 woman where I live. What makes this "statistic" is that most of the women in the Southern parts of the USA like Mississippi, Alabama, Arkansas, Texas...etc are descendants of British immigrants and are just genetically prone to stuffing their fat faces with anything meat and fried so they balloon up to size 16.

Ever notice how the only people in the USA who say "I reckon" or "reckon" like British people are from the South?

Last edited:
Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom