Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

U

Urbanus

sound. but wait...

you were the one who said this (to 12"etc):

which tells me that YOU are the one who takes it too seriously
It was more to do with being called coward and showing I am prepared to meet anyone anywhere. Guess my fellow swede wasn't as much.

U

Urbanus

My dad is 86 and was a freemason for many years and recently told me things that changed my view on life and people and death. I am sharing some clues on here.

MIDNITE

What am I lying about? You wrote to me, and the way you phrased that makes it appear that you are accusing me. This whole time I have thought that your style of communication was intentional, and I admit that the way you mangled the meaning of that first sentence gives you an out. Who really knows what you're trying to say? So, okay... you didn't say I called her those names. Okay.
But what am I supposed to be lying about?

Neither you nor I mention "other people."

Weather u are lying and a liar - only you will know that

Ive never accused you of doing so or being one, would know about it if I did.

All ive said is that many years ago there were some topics on the forum all about kristeenYoung and the most terrible things were said about her of Ive not even touched upon here, but even when Kristeen mentioned In an interview that an ex boyfriend tried 2 strangle her, we had people on this site posting messages that "she deserved 2 die and he should of killed her" I found it all unacceptable and so I said somthing, well im keeping myself 2 myself from now on !

Its my chosen choice 2 choose 2 change my directed directional directive of my decisive decision 2 not respond 2 any more unresponsive unreasonable responses on this topic anymore!!!!

Goodbye !

Last edited:

Calamine Lotion

Weather u are lying and a liar - only you will know that

Ive never accused you of doing so or being one, would know about it if I did.

All ive said is that many years ago there were some topics on the forum all about kristeenYoung and the most terrible things were said about her of Ive not even touched upon here, but even when Kristeen mentioned In an interview that an ex boyfriend tried 2 strangle her, we had people on this site posting messages that "she deserved 2 die and he should of killed her" I found it all unacceptable and so I said somthing, well im keeping myself 2 myself from now on !

Its my chosen choice 2 choose 2 change my directed directional directive of my decisive decision 2 not respond 2 any more unresponsive unreasonable responses on this topic anymore!!!!

Goodbye !
I don't think I would know to be honest. I tried running this through google translate but they don't speak your language.
Au revoir, mon cheri.

MIDNITE

I don't think I would know to be honest. I tried running this through google translate but they don't speak your language.
Au revoir, mon cheri.

Fantastic video ! not seen it before, know and love the song obviously!
A goodbye will indeed be a final farewell at sum point in the very near future ! , but theres somthing that needs told first! :)

MIDNITE

Mind games however dont work on me ! didnt you say miss youngs beautiful singing sounded more like " a screeching owl" ?
The sound of an owl at midnite ? .......Beautiful !!!!!!!!! :) well thats when these nocturnal little friends come out of course ! :)

Calamine Lotion

Mind games however dont work on me ! didnt you say miss youngs beautiful singing sounded more like " a screeching owl" ?
The sound of an owl at midnite ? .......Beautiful !!!!!!!!! :) well thats when these nocturnal little friends come out of course ! :)
No, I like owls. I think I might have said screeching demon or maybe banshee. You recently said "whaling demon" instead of wailing, and I did a google image search. The first picture for "whaling demon" is a cookie cutter shark.

I believe this poor creature has more charm than Kristeen Young, and if it makes any sounds at all is a better singer by default.

evennow

Writers on the storm
The Queen of Soul! :bow:

She reached out to Adele and "hasn't heard back."??? :horny: Aretha reaches out to you and you get back to her ASAP. Must be more to it.

Taylor Swift "She wears a lot of nice gowns." :lbf: If you don't have anything nice to say...and all that jazz.

She is younger than I thought at 74 today, and looks healthier than I remember. Good for her to still be out there and working like the boys of Oldchella!

Quando quando quando

The Queen of Soul! :bow:

She reached out to Adele and "hasn't heard back."??? :horny: Aretha reaches out to you and you get back to her ASAP. Must be more to it.

Taylor Swift "She wears a lot of nice gowns." :lbf: If you don't have anything nice to say...and all that jazz.

She is younger than I thought at 74 today, and looks healthier than I remember. Good for her to still be out there and working like the boys of Oldchella!
Maybe the reach out didn't reach her ?

evennow

Writers on the storm
I have no interest in this bullshit tennis with this guy.

If you think that this creature making jokes about "breast cancer being common among men in your town" to someone who has lost their partner to cancer is in any way funny, entertaining or even acceptable, you can go fuck yourselves, too.
Should I be able to complete this task (and I highly doubt it), would that make me gay? Not that I have a problem with that...just want to know really?

And BTW, you seem to be able to draw a squiggly line between what is acceptable to poke fun about and what is not. See your comment regarding the religious festival CL posted:

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threa...s-of-blood-as-animals-are-slaughtered.138136/

You can't have it both ways...unless of course you are bi or pan sexual or my favorite Baskin Robbins sexual where you like to experience all 32 flavors. :brows:

12" on the slack

outrightly laughing
Should I be able to complete this task (and I highly doubt it), would that make me gay? Not that I have a problem with that...just want to know really?

And BTW, you seem to be able to draw a squiggly line between what is acceptable to poke fun about and what is not. See your comment regarding the religious festival CL posted:

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threa...s-of-blood-as-animals-are-slaughtered.138136/

You can't have it both ways...unless of course you are bi or pan sexual or my favorite Baskin Robbins sexual where you like to experience all 32 flavors. :brows:
I believe having sex with yourself makes you a wanker.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

The question is, of course, how will you put forth the issue of physical intimacy without being forward, or making yourself feel uncomfortable. Better take that class quickly.

Oh, and if you don't understand the difference between mocking animal sacrifice and mocking someone who has personally suffered the loss of a spouse about said loss you really cannot be helped.

U

Urbanus

I believe having sex with yourself makes you a wanker.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

The question is, of course, how will you put forth the issue of physical intimacy without being forward, or making yourself feel uncomfortable. Better take that class quickly.

Oh, and if you don't understand the difference between mocking animal sacrifice and mocking someone who has personally suffered the loss of a spouse about said loss you really cannot be helped.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Top Bottom