Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

When you sleep the whole world sleeps too and it doesn't wake up again until you do. If you are not there to see the beauty of nature that beauty and the nature does not exist.

only if you consider yourself the world and not a mass of limited perspective or consider yourself an i at all. there is no empty space only pragmatic compartmentalization. you are the world and the nature and the beauty all at once and always have been. you, and by you i mean everything, is a singularity

prove it objectively as truth is universally self evident by definition. its what makes it truth and not salt. not even a grain of it. no self serving consensus truth allowed

If you were smart and educated you would not type with small letters all way through like a 5 year old and typing random words that are seen as smart does not make you smart in fact I think you suffer from more than one huge complex disorder. Stay at school until you learn that every sentence starts with a capital letter because reading what you wrote gives you away big time.

If you were smart and educated you would not type with small letters all way through like a 5 year old and typing random words that are seen as smart does not make you smart in fact I think you suffer from more than one huge complex disorder. Stay at school until you learn that every sentence starts with a capital letter because reading what you wrote gives you away big time.

I noticed the small letters too and can explain it. People born in late 70's and 80's and 90's tend to do that. It has even become a hipster thing to do. Those people are all nihilists and more often than not have a dystopia sense of mind and that makes them question everything and one of those things is typing.

They are so free and cool in their own mind they do not need rules and what other people way back decided so they rebel by spelling like a 5 year old would. What that person is not following though is that these people also tend to loathe intelligent words but I guess that person found a dictionary or something.

which means you cant. if you were intelligent you wouldnt make an argument judging someone elses intelligence based on how they choose to type. if youre not intelligent you hide behind form in order (this includes reference and names dropping) to hide the fact that you have no substance and probably never did. you use form to defend ego which is not wise imo. im seriously trying my hardest to not, like in the past, make you feel bad about yourself at my own expense which is also self serving as I believe it only makes me stronger. don't let that fact be to complex for you. I don't think you stupid just extremely insecure and biased. its not wise to take everything at face value or to not think that people are aware of there surroundings and whats up

which means you cant. if you were intelligent you wouldnt make an argument judging someone elses intelligence based on how they choose to type. if youre not intelligent you hide behind form in order (this includes reference and names dropping) to hide the fact that you have no substance and probably never did. you use form to defend ego which is not wise imo. im seriously trying my hardest to not, like in the past, make you feel bad about yourself at my own expense which is also self serving as I believe it only makes me stronger. don't let that fact be to complex for you. I don't think you stupid just extremely insecure and biased. its not wise to take everything at face value or to not think that people are aware of there surroundings and whats up

http://addtext.com/XHYyVVc

See, I told you!

Hipster, nihilist and dystopia.

Also seems that person thinks he knows you somehow so is that person paranoid as well?

http://media.giphy.com/media/13lN1MU1CvZD7G/giphy.gif

I just lump silly people into one category of silly anons and address as an I. what do you hope to gain from any of this conversation at all and whats the point. i made a humorous statement to which they said wrong but couldn't answer why when challenged. people really think to much of themselves. like kids that go to brown and think theyre really in an ivy league. it feels desperate to me

only if you consider yourself the world and not a mass of limited perspective or consider yourself an i at all. there is no empty space only pragmatic compartmentalization. you are the world and the nature and the beauty all at once and always have been. you, and by you i mean everything, is a singularity

Went over your head that one, he was talking about you and your ways.

Don't eat octopi, people. They are really smart and are a new addition on my projector for a reason.

11009926_810486668986385_3601347837271991475_n.jpg

March 25:

This group of tornadoes was around Inola, Oklahoma last night!! Unbelievable...I have never seen anything like it!

Don't eat octopi, people. They are really smart and are a new addition on my projector for a reason.

11009926_810486668986385_3601347837271991475_n.jpg

March 25:

This group of tornadoes was around Inola, Oklahoma last night!! Unbelievable...I have never seen anything like it!

looks more like an elephant to me and shopped but what do i know about photoshop (literally nothing as ive never used it in life). of course elephants are super smartz as well which is why its death is the saddest part in hemmingways last novel. cant remember the name of that one and always confuse it with fitzgeralds first. either way it looks neat

did your fav tv show get cancled and you cant figure out why. her might be a reason

http://www.vox.com/2015/5/26/8646631/tv-shows-canceled-cancellation

" low-rated shows have one thing in their favor: the economics of the industry are complicated. As the TV audience fractures into smaller and smaller niches, ratings data becomes harder and harder to parse."

Mindy Kahling will have more freedom not being tied to network FCC regulations. It's a good thing.

In other news I was on the Dean's List of my University with a 28% acceptance rate. I'm not stupid. Why is this surprising people? :straightface:

If you think George W Bush wrote his own papers and completed his tests at Yale, then I have a f***ing peekaboo bridge to sell you that spans pedophile hell. Don't. Ask. About. It.

Last night was dark as f***.

Mindy Kahling will have more freedom not being tied to network FCC regulations. It's a good thing.

In other news I was on the Dean's List of my University with a 28% acceptance rate. I'm not stupid. Why is this surprising people? :straightface:

it doesn't surprise me but it does make me hold you to a higher standard then I sometimes see you demonstrate. the fact that it doesn't surprise me at all is the point of the frustration. if I thought you stupid I wouldn't bother at all talking and youre right about mindy king. im very interested in the licensing wars, just a fun phrase for the restructuring, that's happening now in studios and how people think tv works.

also yeah they like to give out gentlemans c's. I remember it being a big joke among us when he was running and then it want so funny anymore. of course at the same time someone like carson whos brilliant can be such a dumbas in any other field of thought

Bull.
Horns.
Don't mess.

It's really very simple.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom