Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
I want to be in your house Crystal
Awwww, thanks. :D You can come help me go through these stupid old bills and paperwork! I can't find my goddam pink slip for my old Mercedes, I want to donate it to a wrecking yard so my sister can expand her driveway Crossfit gym and stop nagging me to move it. Apparently my car is cramping her burpees room. :p

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Pretty much.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Hey guys I finally found what I'm going to wear for Morrissey on our wedding night. I better start doing some crunches.

A

Anonymous

your going as the singer of the cramps.

i know that wasnt funny but this isnt either, rachel just got asked to shoot the firefly fest. its like lifes slapping me in the face

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Cleaning my bathtub today. It's ridiculously dirty. CLeaning that shit up with Borax...

...not shiny suds.

Last edited by a moderator:

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Laugh at me now, but there's a reason world peace is none of your business. (This correlation only works elegantly assuming he's showing dog a Pelican pen. :p)

Last edited by a moderator:

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Happy Palm Sunday, fellow Catholics. Today's the day you get your cardio in at mass. Kneeltastic!

A

Anonymous

anyone want any free graphic novels. let me know and ill ship it to you for free.

titles are:

the manhattan projects vol 1 and 2

the killer (hardback) french but in english

the authority vol 2 3 and 4

lucifer (the best title out of these) vol 10 and 11

sandman : dust covers (hardback)

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Youtube keeps suggesting hunting videos I think because I typed the word "hunting" in a post here yesterday. It's fucking creeping me out. :squiffy: #cookiesarecreepy

Actually it's been for a few days, I wonder if it's because I search for MIM videos from live performances during the tour and it's picking up the word "meat" and suggesting hunting videos?

A

Anonymous

Youtube keeps suggesting hunting videos I think because I typed the word "hunting" in a post here yesterday. It's fucking creeping me out. :squiffy: #cookiesarecreepy

Actually it's been for a few days, I wonder if it's because I search for MIM videos from live performances during the tour and it's picking up the word "meat" and suggesting hunting videos?
its because youre typing meat as that happens to me as well. could also be about the eagles youve been posting recently.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
its because youre typing meat as that happens to me as well. could also be about the eagles youve been posting recently.
No those guys are off of facebook.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
A

Anonymous

I'm going to miss Michelle when she leaves. Hopefully her replacement is Bill. :D

http://news.yahoo.com/michelle-obama-declares-black-girls-rock-034851057.html

In other news Susanna is being played by South African beauty, Pretty Yende. :horny:

http://www.laopera.org/season/1415-Season-at-a-Glance/The-Marriage-of-Figaro/

I'm catching this as a kick-off to my cali zen tour. :sweet:
hmm i dont know about voting for hillary. that server bit really really put me off. guess its gonna depend on other candidates and the race itself.

a serious question crystal. do you enjoy like being a landlord? were gonna start that in two years and im looking forward to it but thought it prudent to perhaps ask someone else already in the game.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Top Bottom