Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
This evening a new tenant is giving me their four-month-old teacup chihuahua named Max that they had to find a home for. I'm giving it to my mom for her 73rd birthday today. Sight unseen. It could be an ugly yappy little thing but I told my mom the story of how they had to find a home for it and she wanted it. My sister and I are going to take it to college since I got a huge discount on puppy training class at PetSmart, something our teapot chihuahua Teddy really needed and never got. Teddy gets a friend his size and species which is nice.

BrummieBoy

BrummieBoy
This evening a new tenant is giving me their four-month-old teacup chihuahua named Max that they had to find a home for. I'm giving it to my mom for her 73rd birthday today. Sight unseen. It could be an ugly yappy little thing but I told my mom the story of how they had to find a home for it and she wanted it. My sister and I are going to take it to college since I got a huge discount on puppy training class at PetSmart, something our teapot chihuahua Teddy really needed and never got. Teddy gets a friend his size and species which is nice.
Make sure PETA don't get hold of Max!

best
BB

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.

Last edited by a moderator:

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
The last time I had sex with another person for the first time with all that passion and awkwardness and purported amazing (it wasn't, it was kinda rapey) was September 6, 1991. :straightface:

I take Ice Queen to the next level. :D

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
This is how I paint. :D

A

Anonymous

Didn't want to start a new thread because there are enough on this subject and didn't know where to post. Stumbled across this passage right now about autism. Found it interesting.

Taste

Many autistics are very picky with food. Parents should not force their children to eat something, what they do not like, and ensure that even with excursions and restaurant visits there is always something there that the child can eat. In this case, the texture and the color of the food plays a role. Some children eat boiled potatoes but no mashed potatoes, some, for example, only eat white or very light food (white bread, milk, yogurt ...). Some children eat all sorts of things, but not mixed. It can be a challenge for parents to still ensure a balanced diet. However, many children expand their food spectrum of themselves when they get older.

R E Howard

OK, but first...Coffee
Didn't want to start a new thread because there are enough on this subject and didn't know where to post. Stumbled across this passage right now about autism. Found it interesting.

Taste

Many autistics are very picky with food. Parents should not force their children to eat something, what they do not like, and ensure that even with excursions and restaurant visits there is always something there that the child can eat. In this case, the texture and the color of the food plays a role. Some children eat boiled potatoes but no mashed potatoes, some, for example, only eat white or very light food (white bread, milk, yogurt ...). Some children eat all sorts of things, but not mixed. It can be a challenge for parents to still ensure a balanced diet. However, many children expand their food spectrum of themselves when they get older.
This situation that you have posted here applies to many people. A young girl that I am very close to (six yrs old) has a similar problem. She won't eat anything except saltines, bananas, Chocolate muffins(her mother hides veggies inside), french fries & some kinds of cheese. She loves goat milk (expensive as hell in the US). She just now started eating apple slices. She drinks some fruit juice and her mother puts vitamin supplements in. Everybody has been worried about her health but she's healthy as a horse. She loves animals and has said she will never eat an animal.

In fact, she refuses to sit at the table when the family is eating meat. She tested with a very high IQ. She's very artistic, loves music and athletics. She's very anxious yet very loving and lovable. She's not Autistic but shows some symptoms.

She's a tiny female Morrissey:)

I don't know what to make of it all and I'm constantly amazed by this life. It's obvious that it is easier for some humans to cry, "Meat is Murder" than others. I agree with what you posted that parents should not force kids to eat things they do not like. It's all very interesting and I think most kids will expand their food spectrum as they get older.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
This situation that you have posted here applies to many people. A young girl that I am very close to (six yrs old) has a similar problem. She won't eat anything except saltines, bananas, Chocolate muffins(her mother hides veggies inside), french fries & some kinds of cheese. She loves goat milk (expensive as hell in the US). She just now started eating apple slices. She drinks some fruit juice and her mother puts vitamin supplements in. Everybody has been worried about her health but she's healthy as a horse. She loves animals and has said she will never eat an animal.

In fact, she refuses to sit at the table when the family is eating meat. She tested with a very high IQ. She's very artistic, loves music and athletics. She's very anxious yet very loving and lovable. She's not Autistic but shows some symptoms.

She's a tiny female Morrissey:)

I don't know what to make of it all and I'm constantly amazed by this life. It's obvious that it is easier for some humans to cry, "Meat is Murder" than others. I agree with what you posted that parents should not force kids to eat things they do not like. It's all very interesting and I think most kids will expand their food spectrum as they get older.
I got spanked for not eating a hot dog as a kid. My dad made very little money, it was all we had for dinner and I wouldn't eat it and it stressed him out so he spanked my bottom and made me eat it. :o In his mind it was protein I needed, meat as medicine kind of thing popular in the 70s.

In other news this is how my day is going.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.

Check out the album cover art iTunes thinks belongs on Quarry. :squiffy:

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Carwash is still pow mia. :tears:

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Looks to me like she's teaching her puppies how to be bad dogs. Ahem...:rolleyes:

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
God loves the Slow Joe's.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
My neighbor is Italian. She left Italy as a teenager and never went back except to visit, set up camp in this apartment complex, raised a family, her daughter just got accepted into a residency program after medical school. This is her father back home. I like his style. :cool: (She looks like him in a wig, genes are freaky.)

She wants to contest her rent increase she just got because her husband's name was spelled wrong on the envelope. :p She's a handful but has a nice vibe.

Last edited:

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
This pisses me off so much.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
It's like Angry Birds: Real Life Edition in my backyard. All the birds are fighting and dive bombing each other. :squiffy: Barney won't leave my side...I wonder if there's going to be an earthquake or something, Carwash just ran upstairs to hide.

A

Anonymous

It's like Angry Birds: Real Life Edition in my backyard. All the birds are fighting and dive bombing each other. :squiffy: Barney won't leave my side...I wonder if there's going to be an earthquake or something, Carwash just ran upstairs to hide.
I want to be in your house Crystal

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Top Bottom