Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
I am the most forgiving woman ever.... But when I talked about misunderstanding and prejudice it was actually referred to a couple of women...
hiLARIOUS.

Were you around for the judgmental vitriolic spewing of RB's tirade of drawing false conclusions based on information she dreamt up in her head about the socio-economic status and class of various posters based on their dialect, dress, weight, etc? Yeah. That was ALL YOU, honey. Read it loud and fucken clear. So please weave some more lies and ask for more proof and play conveniently dumb when you've run out of options and escape routes. Your game is up.

sad veiled bride

can you please stop time?
hiLARIOUS.

Were you around for the judgmental vitriolic spewing of RB's tirade of drawing false conclusions based on information she dreamt up in her head about the socio-economic status and class of various posters based on their dialect, dress, weight, etc? Yeah. That was ALL YOU, honey. Read it loud and fucken clear. So please weave some more lies and ask for more proof and play conveniently dumb when you've run out of options and escape routes. Your game is up.
Honestly, I have no idea what you're talking about, but I don't even care. Sorry

hand in glove

40 percent papier mache
Subscriber
I adore Paul Rudd and just watched This Is 40 last night. It was a great movie—really funny—but, how on point is it? Left me feeling kind of empty and sad, actually.

A

Anonymous

I adore Paul Rudd and just watched This Is 40 last night. It was a great movie—really funny—but, how on point is it? Left me feeling kind of empty and sad, actually.
man ryan adams is releasing a live at carnegie hall album and if its recorded from the one he just did there then i was at that show. nice

A

Anonymous

so this is a really interesting phenomenon to me. if as predicted and is being seen and people do live to well over a hundred as a new standard then what will become the aging phases. will we add new phases or extend the existing ones. are these new stages gonna be biologically based or secondary and founded on a social contextual crux. will that be "forty" in forty years time or will we have a new name for an old now longer phases or just come up with a new one.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Cesar Millan is a genius. People forget this, they think everything wants to be them. I take Barney for horribly short walks, he hardly gets to read the paper that is other dog poo and pee, it's not fair. It wouldn't hurt my spare tire. I hear I'm being tailed by a cousin, he probably needs some exercise too.

A

Anonymous

yay

"Last year, Cloud Nothings' Dylan Baldi revealed that he'd been working on a collaborative album with Wavves. Today, Nathan Williams shared the above artwork, which reveals that the album is called No Life for Me and it's due out this year on his Ghost Ramp imprint.
There's no tracklist or release date just yet, but it's been revealed that it was produced by Sweet Valley (Williams and his brother Joel) and features Vampire Weekend's Rostam Batmanglij.
Read "Silent Shout", our feature on Cloud Nothings.
Watch Williams' new band Spirit Club perform three tracks via Pitchfork.tv:"

didnt much care for cloud nothings last album but i loved the first two and adore nathan so im excited. im imagining they will compliment each other well

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
To my resume I will be adding Inversion Table Technician. Assembled one today. Mastered fulcrum physics and weight distribution settings between a peanut of a person and an elephant. Those things are pretty amazing when set right, you can control inversion by simply raising and lowering a finger, they are REALLY sensitive.

A

Anonymous

To my resume I will be adding Inversion Table Technician. Assembled one today. Mastered fulcrum physics and weight distribution settings between a peanut of a person and an elephant. Those things are pretty amazing when set right, you can control inversion by simply raising and lowering a finger, they are REALLY sensitive.
no idea what that is. new tech

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
One ticket to Handsometown, please. Kthx.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Morrissey will you get this for my wedding present to you please? We can bbq corn on it and have all the soloers over for partytiemz and coronas.

Or this. Whatevs.

Last edited:
Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Top Bottom