Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
I'm painting my gay Scottish hairdresser a painting of his new dog due this Thursday in exchange for a year of haircuts. In order to avoid him cutting my hair because he's scissor happy, I'm going to get a haircut before Thursday. (I have a feeling this is 1/10th of the level of dysfunction Morrissey cooks up/deals with. :straightface:) My mom has expressed an interest in going to Hollywood with me to get my haircut where we will try to see the Hollywood lights that are planned to shine from the Marathon Route tonight from 8ish-10ish. In short say I prayer I make it through the evening as my mother's docent in Hollywood on a night full of traffic jams and weirdness. And I'm buzzed so I need to shower and wake the fuck up STAT, I'm due at 162 at 4.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Tamale, will it really come. And if it does come, will I still be hungry?

(I ordered tamales from my neighbor, she said she'd deliver tomorrow.)

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
If you ever want to mystify/confuse a tired, young, working El Pollo Loco cashier, order a chicken tostada salad and ask to hold the chicken. Works every time.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.

Last edited by a moderator:

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
This is hypnotic.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
No. Wrong
I could be wrong about this being single and all, but I'm pretty sure the way to a man's heart is not through making threats. It's through sending pics of yer snatch. :thumb:

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
The gym would be a much more interesting place if everyone was doing this. :p

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
My advice? Pray. PRAY.

A

Anonymous

I hate it when things I say or write get misunderstood not because of a simple mistake, but mostly because of a prejudice...
thats like my life. also, the only way to get a guys heart is to just make them not feel like a failure for not being a male stereotype. mostly guys just feel a lot of pressure to live up to some invisible standard where they cant be themselves. honestly this makes guys adore women. sad but i guess a guy really just wants a forgiving woman probably to make up the males fear of failure.

god i miss the borgias (showtime not netflix) and just realized that one of the main characters was the guy who was ian from 24 hour party people. nice

sad veiled bride

can you please stop time?
thats like my life. also, the only way to get a guys heart is to just make them not feel like a failure for not being a male stereotype. mostly guys just feel a lot of pressure to live up to some invisible standard where they cant be themselves. honestly this makes guys adore women. sad but i guess a guy really just wants a forgiving woman probably to make up the males fear of failure.

god i miss the borgias (showtime not netflix) and just realized that one of the main characters was the guy who was ian from 24 hour party people. nice
I am the most forgiving woman ever.... But when I talked about misunderstanding and prejudice it was actually referred to a couple of women...

A

Anonymous

I am the most forgiving woman ever.... But when I talked about misunderstanding and prejudice it was actually referred to a couple of women...
yeah i believe that, i was just going off of the comment crystal made. ive got a soc psych degree and its hard to turn off the analytical muscle and thats one i hear a lot. a lot of girls end up playing to the traditional strengths of women which causes men to just man up so to speak when just pushes both of them apart.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Top Bottom