Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Stranger Danger! :)

A

Anonymous

First, thankfully back in maryland. Second, I hate I phones. Third, fives days of sobriety has me back to being disappointed in nearly everyone and everyone angry at me. Fourth, Middletown really really needs a bypass. Fifth, sleepy hollow and pleasantville are really sweet and I was overjoyed to see Irvings grave.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Con: I waited two and a half hours to be seen at "urgent" care.

Pro: My doctor looked like Lupita Nyong'o.

Eurydice

Morrissey needs a stylist. And he needs to try jeans that aren't two sizes too big for him. I love that mofo and I get his whole "I'm vintage" ideals, but he always ends up adding twenty pounds to his frame with those outfits he wears.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Morrissey needs a stylist. And he needs to try jeans that aren't two sizes too big for him. I love that mofo and I get his whole "I'm vintage" ideals, but he always ends up adding twenty pounds to his frame with those outfits he wears.
Awww, Morrissey can wear whatever he wants. I felt bad the other day suggesting he shouldn't transition into a woman. :p

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Okay, this is just my opinion so take it with a grain of salt but I'm often right about these things...

This background:

Reads the same as this background. If cropped it offers fodder to journalists to call HIM dumb, I think it's better to keep the backgrounds positive. I could be wrong, but it's my opinion.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
I like the smell of Mary Kay's Satin Hands hand lotion. I just wish it absorbed faster.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
He even copied the fucking cover of the single using toes instead of fingers and gazing in the same direction. I think it's a fair verdict. Come up with your own goddam material, artists.

Last edited by a moderator:

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Wow. This is an elected official in the current Senate. :squiffy:

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
I think I'm in love with Special Agent Dale Cooper.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Let it die.

It is so hot in LA I had to turn on the AC. It's flippin' MARCH.

I'm sorry if my words made anyone sad.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Top Bottom