Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
1743742_10152187979234674_361897826_n.png

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.

Dean Martin and Frank Sinatra were clueless about burgers.

I don't mean to get all Pink Panther here but the best burger is at Stella Dog in downtown Covina. Blackbean patty that they make. The BEST burger I've had ever. I'd go so far as to say it was vegan but I bet you a dollar some egg held the patty together, the condiments were all peppers and mustard. AND they welcome dogs, they bring water and kibble. It's a flippin' hot dog restaurant! They found an amazing recipe somewhere.

1800357_10202610727697014_2019434710_n.jpg

I can't believe I remembered my login information. :eek:

:love: Cassius!!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm thinking Solo has become very boring lately.

I guess I'm not into all the name-calling and infighting.

Or maybe I am just a douche.

View attachment 31014

Someone please brush my hair.

This is very true.
(I am not referring to the part about you being a douche- but the part about it being boring.)

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
1545111_10203128924924466_78955430_n.jpg

D

DAVIE

Wow Mark Gardener's solo album actually isn't bad. I believe he really was the creative force behind Ride's début. I can't wait to see his second album with (my guitar hero) Cocteau Twin's guitar legend Robin Guthrie. Watched them play together last year and spoke to them both. Their feet are firmly on the ground, much more than mine!

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
chinese-new-year-card.jpg

A

Anonymous

I'm thinking the most urgent vaccine that has to be developed is the one against cowardice and dishonesty.
I'd make the shot compulsory.

Also, does the year of the wooden horse promise more galloping and wood? I dunno, it might not concern pigs anyway...I don't think I can gallop. Legs too short. As for wood...Well...

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
I was going to make this elaborate cutout for a friend tonight but had to orchestrate that my other friend who will be at the party not see it since i just got her a gift card. I just had a "f***et" moment. The friend tonight talks endlessly about loving the smell of my hair...I'm just going to use the frame to make MYSELF a cutout and buy her some shampoo. Two problems solved since I don't have to tiptoe the gift to her with Friend A seeing it and the afternoon is mine again. :D It's like the feeling of having a teacher cancel a paper.

A

Anonymous

...There's an incredibly subversive side to Switzerland, which only the enlightened perceive.
I had my blinkers on for so long! Now, thanks to Russell, I believe.
#Swisssoulevement# # watchthebankburn# #TheRevolutionstartshere#

A

Anonymous

Her body hair beliefs, her "if it's yellow, leave it yellow" flushing rule, and the fact that she still sometimes gets acne: I find Cameron Diaz more and more endearing. :)

I'm pretty sure David Cameron doesn't share her views though...Does David flush all the time, even in the middle of the night, waking everyone up with the sound of his wee disappearing? It's the sort of thing that would influence my vote. I'm not even kidding.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Her body hair beliefs, her "if it's yellow, leave it yellow" flushing rule, and the fact that she still sometimes gets acne: I find Cameron Diaz more and more endearing. :)

I'm pretty sure David Cameron doesn't share her views though...Does David flush all the time, even in the middle of the night, waking everyone up with the sound of his wee disappearing? It's the sort of thing that would influence my vote. I'm not even kidding.

If it's yellow, let it mellow
If it's brown, flush it down

:thumb:

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
I'd assume that when anybody encounters Dylan Farrow they must immediately reach for a toilet plunger, because she is a HUGE PIECE OF SHIT who just WILL NOT GO AWAY.

Is that the guy doing his bitter mom's bidding?

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
I had this f***ed up dream I was eating steak with a bunch of lesbians and we were going to meet on a hill at a park later, but the only way to get to the park was through a 99 Cent store and in the 99 Cent Store I was looking at Virgin Mary paraphenalia to put in my bathroom. At one point I left with some of the lesbians, we were going to go around and take the long way to the park not through the 99 Cent store, and I saw a car accident, it was actually like a Silverado Truck, or a Dodge Ram and a lady was driving it and the entire engine compartment was smashed into the cab and you could see the lady was stuck and panicking.

I alway have nightmares after visiting this particular friend, I think my brain is restless battling the fake and the green and just small talk all at the same time for 8 plus hours.

A

Anonymous

so... the undead might be setting up camp South and already behaving as if they and Elton owned the place... :)
But hey, don't we think if anything good was to come out of the same tired old bunch of walkers, someone would have written a prediction about it?

The bed the armchairs the sofa
look shabby where the billionaire's bound
location matters not, bad vibes shall abound
brought here by the one who of truth fears the sound.

A

Anonymous

In the dark passage with the Lady's face
The surgeon will pause, troubled by Grace's
Anatomy. The crescent will open the wounds
And in the creche, light the Moon's hound.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Top Bottom