Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Why are there at least five Brits who on numerous occasions fail to close their sentences with a period? This is driving me nuts. I thought it was just an odd quirk of one poster. But I am noticing a trend now. Is this a new meme? Is it due to twitter posting or chatting.... writing quick one liners? Have yet to see an non-Brit do this.

Why are there at least five Brits who on numerous occasions fail to close their sentences with a period? This is driving me nuts. I thought it was just an odd quirk of one poster. But I am noticing a trend now. Is this a new meme? Is it due to twitter posting or chatting.... writing quick one liners? Have yet to see an non-Brit do this.

We prefer full stops.

Just the last sentence. It's like their paragraphs go through menopause and there's no period on the last point. :p

Controversial photo floating around the internet today. A couple days ago in Prescott, Arizona, 19 "hotshot" firefighters were killed while trying to "break the line" on a forest fire. According to my fire fighter friends, they were ordered to stay on the line and deploy their shelters instead of retreating, something like little boxes to protect them against the heat. But they were encircled by the flames and it gets hotter and hotter and they got stuck and all burned to death, a few guys short of an entire crew. Very tragic. But there's lots of technical debate circulating about how they shouldn't have been in the position they were in in the the first place, so it was a huge tactical mistake. Anyway, Nature can be ferocious. Respect her.

moz haircut!.jpg

:love::love::love::love:

It`s Morrissey getting his hair cut in the Importance of Being Morrissey doc.It`s just a really,really lovely pic in my opinion.Can you imagine running your hands through that hair?Lovely,lovely thoughts...

Last edited:
Andy Dick was at the bar tonight hanging out with a midget who looked like Mr. T. :rolleyes: He's always on his cell phone, like he's about to hook up with someone more cool than mini Mr. T but he never does. He's a strange and pervasive figure in Hollywood.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom