Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Get your security thugs ready for tourtimez Mozzy...the headless pack are back! (I can't stop laughing at this. :rofl: I love zombie humor.)

EDIT: On the off chance that my intentions for posting this are morbid, I'll explain. When the gaggle of "SIGN MY ARMers start to go into full swing, somewhere else a mermaid princess is or was within hours of reaching the crescendo of her (ahem) song. It's hard to explain but I'm not alluding to Morrissey having his head shot off, it's an "as I interprete it" metaphor for headless zombies. God's got his back, he probably doesn't even technically need security, imo.

Last edited by a moderator:
In Yunnan, China, there are 64 miles of rice terraces spanning the land. Beautiful. More pics.

Yesterday she ditched her rider, won the race and it didn't count, they didn't even mention her and the camera avoided her. :p Patriarchal bullshit! :D

30 Day squat challenge during Morrissey's tour. WHO'S IN!??!?!?!?

1017303_180742015427528_1981804401_n.jpg

JK. I can't do squats. Sets off my arrhythmia. :o I can go on roller coasters all day but ten squats would have me passed out on the floor.

That is a nice ass though.

Oh hey guys.

Apparently after a week without a cigarette, I'm not allergic to my cats or guinea pig anymore. Which is bizarre. I'm sure it's connected in some strange way (sinuses?) but regardless. I'm gonna go rub my cat on my face now.

Awesome. Long time no see, MR. My friend is using those ecigarettes and they're working!

This is hilarious. She meant "nicest."

o-NICEST-MOM-VANITY-PLATE-570.jpg

Oh hey guys.

Apparently after a week without a cigarette, I'm not allergic to my cats or guinea pig anymore. Which is bizarre. I'm sure it's connected in some strange way (sinuses?) but regardless. I'm gonna go rub my cat on my face now.

Hang in there, you'll be happy you quit after the regular cravings stop. I was a pack a day smoker for 9 years and I quit September of last year. I've tried before but never for more than a few weeks and I always used nicotine patches. This last and final time quitting I just bucked the f*** up and went cold turkey. I consider it to be one of the best decisions I've ever made. It's been well worth the agony of breaking the physical addiction and an even stronger mental addiction. If you ever want anyone to talk with about shit like that, feel free to contact me.

Hang in there, you'll be happy you quit after the regular cravings stop. I was a pack a day smoker for 9 years and I quit September of last year. I've tried before but never for more than a few weeks and I always used nicotine patches. This last and final time quitting I just bucked the f*** up and went cold turkey. I consider it to be one of the best decisions I've ever made. It's been well worth the agony of breaking the physical addiction and an even stronger mental addiction. If you ever want anyone to talk with about shit like that, feel free to contact me.

I keep telling myself this, however I'm...well, bored. I know that realistically it will be awesome for the future. But right now, well, I suppose we will see. Thanks very much for the support, I'm sure I'm bound to lose my nicotine-less cool eventually and PM you :p

I keep telling myself this, however I'm...well, bored. I know that realistically it will be awesome for the future. But right now, well, I suppose we will see. Thanks very much for the support, I'm sure I'm bound to lose my nicotine-less cool eventually and PM you :p

I know how you feel about the boredom. It lasted a few months to tell you the truth, that, and I was more irritable than usual. I think the boredom stems from cutting off something you're so used to doing. I thought about smoking several times a day for probably about 3 months. It was hard for me to watch movies because it seemed like all the characters were smoking and I would fixate on the idea. These days I hardly ever think of smoking. I can only remember thinking of cigarettes once recently because I was having a stressful day at work. When I was walking through the parking lot after work I smelled someone's smoke and I nearly gagged. I'm really sensitive to the smell these days. PM me any time. It's good to have the support of as many people as possible while you're overcoming your addiction, and I'd be happy to help. Remember, everyday in every way, you're getting better and better.

I know how you feel about the boredom. It lasted a few months to tell you the truth, that, and I was more irritable than usual. I think the boredom stems from cutting off something you're so used to doing. I thought about smoking several times a day for probably about 3 months. It was hard for me to watch movies because it seemed like all the characters were smoking and I would fixate on the idea. These days I hardly ever think of smoking. I can only remember thinking of cigarettes once recently because I was having a stressful day at work. When I was walking through the parking lot after work I smelled someone's smoke and I nearly gagged. I'm really sensitive to the smell these days. PM me any time. It's good to have the support of as many people as possible while you're overcoming your addiction, and I'd be happy to help. Remember, everyday in every way, you're getting better and better.

Well, at least you're honest. Most people feed me the "two weeks and its over" bull. I had cut down to 2-3 a day (a major feat in itself) prior to my wisdom tooth extraction (which occurred last Tuesday 6/25) and the extraction, or maybe just the crippling fear of dry socket, caused me to stop all together. It's not as bad as it could be, but at work I want to scream at every customer (more than usual :p). My biggest cheerleader (besides my fiancé) is my Maine Coon...he very much seems to be enjoying my attention without my sneezes and swollen eyes.

Well, at least you're honest. Most people feed me the "two weeks and its over" bull. I had cut down to 2-3 a day (a major feat in itself) prior to my wisdom tooth extraction (which occurred last Tuesday 6/25) and the extraction, or maybe just the crippling fear of dry socket, caused me to stop all together. It's not as bad as it could be, but at work I want to scream at every customer (more than usual :p). My biggest cheerleader (besides my fiancé) is my Maine Coon...he very much seems to be enjoying my attention without my sneezes and swollen eyes.

It definitely was easier after two weeks but it was still a challenge for me after that. Everyone is different so you never know how it will work for you, exactly. I'm glad you made the decision to cut back and stop all together. I quit because I had gotten bronchitis for the 5 time that year and, well, aint nobody got time for that. Make sure your coworkers know that you're quitting. I apologized to all of my coworkers in advance because I knew I wasn't very pleasant to be around those first few weeks. I had friends tell me that it's okay to slip up and have a cigarette or two... that everyone does it while quitting, but I was done (and I'm glad to say I didn't have a single slip up). When you break down and have just that 1 cigarette, your physical addiction is once again at full speed and it makes it even harder to quit, you know? It helped me to know that intense cravings come in waves. It may feel unbearable, but it does pass and if you overcome a craving, you're fine until you have to tackle another one. The more time progresses, the easier it becomes and the better you feel. It's good that you have the support of your fiancé and kitty. I never could have done it without the help of my trusty !Viva Hate!. Christ, look at me babbling....

Last edited:
It definitely was easier after two weeks but it was still a challenge for me after that. Everyone is different so you never know how it will work for you, exactly. I'm glad you made the decision to cut back and stop all together. I quit because I had gotten bronchitis for the 5 time that year and, well, aint nobody got time for that. Make sure your coworkers know that you're quitting. I apologized to all of my coworkers in advance because I knew I wasn't very pleasant to be around those first few weeks. I had friends tell me that it's okay to slip up and have a cigarette or two... that everyone does it while quitting, but I was done (and I'm glad to say I didn't have a single slip up). When you break down and have just that 1 cigarette, your physical addiction is once again at full speed and it makes it even harder to quit, you know? It helped me to know that intense cravings come in waves. It may feel unbearable, but it does pass and if you overcome a craving, you're fine until you have to tackle another one. The more time progresses, the easier it becomes and the better you feel. It's good that you have the support of your fiancé and kitty. I never could have done it without the help of my trusty !Viva Hate!. Christ, look at me babbling....

I feel much better knowing that it could be harder than it is, as bad as that sounds. What I'm experiencing is more like an inconvenience more so than anything. Maybe I'm just lucky...or maybe I just have to wait for my body to unleash the Kraken.

Also, what the shit?:
MindlessRuffian, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Woah.

1000487_575550199159555_1695250748_n.jpg

enhanced-buzz-19611-1367598059-17.jpg

Pretty much. :D

1044462_576108429103732_217462808_n.jpg

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom