Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

81 is HA and 42 (on top in every replay) is Jupiter or the essence of the feminine principle.

The part of CRABBY will be played by Crystal Geezer. :swear: (Until something distracts me from my crabiness which is inevitable.)

This commercial always makes me misty and now they're playing it like gangbusters all the time. :o Just saw it.

(btw I'm back up. Is this true? Chocolate lab? LOVE. Who needs interviews. :p)

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate great. :( Good is better.

http://framework.latimes.com/2012/10/15/time-lapse-video-space-shuttle-endeavours-trek-across-l-a/

Time-lapse video of the shuttle moving 12 miles from LAX to the Science Center. It's really well done, and noteworthy is at one point Cleopatra's eye on a museum street poster literally makes an eye for the shuttle, and the fact it's new permanent home is a hanger which is a glyph for Jupiter. Endeavour's a lady. And it's just a cool video, the best part.

Also noteworthy is that much of that treck through Inglewood was on Manchester Blvd. :thumb:

Last edited:
Why would you get a dog and keep it chained up outside all the time? How stupid and neglectful can you be?

Why would you get a dog and keep it chained up outside all the time? How stupid and neglectful can you be?

041104.gif

052803.gif

083098.gif

082798.gif

I was trained to lose. :o

Then when I finally woke up the fix was in. You were the ringleader. But I didn't buy it. Fifteen years hanging on a crucifix quietly observing trains one to be weary of everything. Everything.

And now I am supposed to embrace this hot mess, oh so close to the man in black, they go way back. But I don't. I am the wisest girl you will ever meet. The man behind the curtain may be wild and crazy, but one could ask if he's on your side. I think he is. Now. Because he knows that his Mars might trump Venus, but my Jupiter will trump his mars every time. And it scares him.

I have a floor to mop.

8098948232_b213f642b3_z.jpg

Mom always finds out. Golden Retrievers give themselves away.

I believe in PETA, I believe it is an excellent organization that has done much good. I question the efficacy of some of their scare tactics and the harm that some of their not-so-smart protestors have caused while under the romantic illusion that setting lab animals free is better for the animal instead of relocating them to a rehabilitation facility. I suppose all organizations have followers that aren't firing on all cylinders. In sum, I support Peta's general mission.

Not bad! The song sucks, I haven't figured out if the artist does the post work too. Forgot to cross your tee. Props to working in your ladder too. Definitely impressive. :D

swbpillars.jpg

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom