Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
I'm going to see my big bird tonight. :D Maybe we can have a Kether throw down. :p

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Gonna get some shit done tonight. Sealing it for Barry per Jon's mom. (Gotta listen to moms) And some factory farming atrocity awareness. Woot!

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Feel free to join the release. I'm using my head as usual. :cool:

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Ixnay on woRk getting dOne tonight. Sound blOws. Too showy. Boring as hell. :squiffy: I could get more dOne listening to pigsty on repeat with headphones.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
^^^Ignore craziness, drunk posting. :p (I did my best with Vogue and Like a Prayer. ;))

This is what $94 seats at Staples Center looks like. :squiffy: And the sound SUCKED! I have nothing but good vibes and sell it out thoughts for Mozzy and Iggy, but I'd rather drive to Vegas than pay top dollar for suck seats and sound. It was rather nice when leaving the venue in a hoard of Madonna-infused Latinos seeing a bank of monitors promoting Moz's show with that sweet, sweet photo of him as a boy. Made the night in a weird way.

billy scissors

a bit fond
^^^Ignore craziness, drunk posting. :p (I did my best with Vogue and Like a Prayer. ;))

This is what $94 seats at Staples Center looks like. :squiffy: And the sound SUCKED! I have nothing but good vibes and sell it out thoughts for Mozzy and Iggy, but I'd rather drive to Vegas than pay top dollar for suck seats and sound. It was rather nice when leaving the venue in a hoard of Madonna-infused Latinos seeing a bank of monitors promoting Moz's show with that sweet, sweet photo of him as a boy. Made the night in a weird way.
You must have been wankered!

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
You must have been wankered!
I was pretty fucked up starting around 6pm. :D I only had 4 Taurinos, half a Dos Equis, a Shock Top and a possible contact high from my friend's pipe. And a LOT of water. :p I was totally fine this morning, woke up with the spins for a few minutes around 3am, slept it off then woke up fine. :thumb: The key is WATER!

james bond

Morrissey doesn't need a record deal. Like everyone else, he could upload a CD to CDBaby.com which will make it available through all the major and minor distributors [Amazon, iTunes etc] around the world.

D

DAVIE

Morrissey doesn't need a record deal. Like everyone else, he could upload a CD to CDBaby.com which will make it available through all the major and minor distributors [Amazon, iTunes etc] around the world.
He could and should, but won't...I'd be surprised if nobody has given this advice to him.

If he cares about his fans, his lyrics, his popularity and the music, then that is the avenue that he really should go down. I don't think he really cares anymore though.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
My mother's mother's maiden name was Burling. If I had to guess, I'd say the root of my crazy gene is passed on maternally. :thumb: Go gramma go!

D

DAVIE

SMITHS FACT: Did you know Andy Rourke played cello whilst in The Smiths? He is heard playing on "Shakespeare's Sister" and "Oscillate Wildly"

People are ignorant, arrogant, insensitive and an emotionless void. We are all reverting to the animals and savages we once were...

Debt is slowly killing the value of money. The UK are borrowing imaginary notes. The country is a fantasy. Money is a fantasy.

We are born into slavery to redeem the green paper like monkeys being rewarded with a fucking banana. That is life...

Last edited by a moderator:

billy scissors

a bit fond
SMITHS FACT: Did you know Andy Rourke played cello whilst in The Smiths? He is heard playing on "Shakespeare's Sister" and "Oscillate Wildly"

People are ignorant, arrogant, insensitive and an emotionless void. We are all reverting to the animals and savages we once were...

Debt is slowly killing the value of money. The UK are borrowing imaginary notes. The country is a fantasy. Money is a fantasy.

We are born into slavery to redeem the green paper like monkeys being rewarded with a fucking banana. That is life...
I warned him about that second Malibu :rolleyes:

realitybites

making lemonade
Subscriber

Sounds like a dark drama. Will these be the themes of your first student film? :p

D

DAVIE

Sounds like a dark drama. Will these be the themes of your first student film? :p
Hmm. That sounds interesting! Maybe I could?

Jesus Christ! I thought "I Keep Mine Hidden" was an actual Smiths covers! It's an original song! Aghhh, I'm such a bad fan!

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Top Bottom