Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Well I've been stuck in the house today....for once.
However, I have been writing loads of new stuff for the band. So time not gone to waste!!! :p

The AC repairmen showed up for the fourth time today at 7:30 in the morning. Upon his unpleasantly early arrival he felt the need to move everything off my balcony and into my bedroom to give him ample space for working (and ass-crack exposure). In the process he managed to terrify my bunny by obviously manhandling her slumber box. I took an hour long shower hoping they'd be gone by the time I got out... only to find that they'd left momentarily, when they should be working. The sooner they fix this thing the sooner I can take my grouchy self back to bed. I'm running on 2 hours of sleep and I am in no mood for incompetent repair-persons.

The AC repairmen showed up for the fourth time today at 7:30 in the morning. Upon his unpleasantly early arrival he felt the need to move everything off my balcony and into my bedroom to give him ample space for working (and ass-crack exposure). In the process he managed to terrify my bunny by obviously manhandling her slumber box. I took an hour long shower hoping they'd be gone by the time I got out... only to find that they'd left momentarily, when they should be working. The sooner they fix this thing the sooner I can take my grouchy self back to bed. I'm running on 2 hours of sleep and I am in no mood for incompetent repair-persons.

Two hours of sleep? You must be ready to kill them.

I am thinking, "How am going to get this all done?"

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom