Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

K

KenzieW

Yay! The doctors figured out what's wrong with me. My stomach doesn't empty properly. My stomach takes much longer than the normal stomach to empty, which is causing my nausea.

hollowhallows

nanananana interesting drug the one that you took tell the truth it really helped you an interesting drug the one that you took cause it really really helped you,,, got it stuck in my head lol thats all im thinking.

Emil

A Burnt Child
I didn't fall asleep until about 4.30 tonight. I hate the nights when I lie awake hour for hour unable to fall asleep.

Jackie London

♥ Howlin' Pelle
This outrageous thing (almost) happend to me yesterday. I was in my room getting dressed, heard a very strange sound from downstairs so I assumed it was the 2-year old (yes, she recently turned 2, she's a big girl now) being a monkey as usual. But when I get downstairs I realise that she's sitting nicely in the sofa watching telly. Thought it must have been something from outside. So I go back upstairs and when I get in to my room I realise to my horror that it is a man outside the window (WTF!!!!) cleaning the window. Realise that it's the window cleaner doing his monthly thing and he hasn't warned us!!! I mean FFS!!! If he had been there 2 minutes earlier he would have seen me more or less naked. I mean that's not on. At least he could have told us he was coming?

K

KenzieW

This outrageous thing (almost) happend to me yesterday. I was in my room getting dressed, heard a very strange sound from downstairs so I assumed it was the 2-year old (yes, she recently turned 2, she's a big girl now) being a monkey as usual. But when I get downstairs I realise that she's sitting nicely in the sofa watching telly. Thought it must have been something from outside. So I go back upstairs and when I get in to my room I realise to my horror that it is a man outside the window (WTF!!!!) cleaning the window. Realise that it's the window cleaner doing his monthly thing and he hasn't warned us!!! I mean FFS!!! If he had been there 2 minutes earlier he would have seen me more or less naked. I mean that's not on. At least he could have told us he was coming?
Same thing almost happened to me too. I was changing in my room and I left the blinds open because my window just looks straight out to the fence of my backyard and nobody can see me. I got my shorts and top on and a few seconds later my dad walks by in the backyard. I thought, "Oh my god, if that had been a few seconds earlier I would have totally embarrassed my dad and I. I should start closing those blinds."

billy scissors

a bit fond

So,you'll be waiting next time eh?;)

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Top Bottom