Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

East West
Over the ocean
Perpetual motion
Travelling around

(Phew, it worked. :o)

I know, it's put me in an absolutely foul mood as I won't be able to return them until Thursday at the earliest. I will probably get two pairs (in different colours), but I bet what'll happen is I'll get them in the correct size, they'll be fine, I'll wear them a couple of times but then they'll shrink in the wash and I'll have to get the next size up, and the whole rigmarole will start all over again. Very frustrating.

Air dry! :p

I feel the need to rant.

Today I went to Birmingham for shopping purposes. I've been trying to find jeans that actually fit me properly for ages- I find it very difficult as I have big hips but short legs, and I always seem to be getting wider but not taller, resulting in all my others getting too tight very quickly. Well, finally I found a size 14 short leg pair, which I tried on and were perfect, but the zip was buggered and they didn't have any more in that size so I couldn't buy them there and then. However, I knew there was another store elsewhere, so I went there, found the exact same size, leg length and design and bought them.

When I got home tonight I was looking forward to having some jeans that actually fit and look decent, but thought I'd try them on anyway as I like to see how they look with other tops, shoes etc in the privacy of my own home. Alas, as soon as I started to put my feet in the holes I just knew there was going to be a problem, and sure enough, they were so tight that I could only get the waistband up to my mid-thighs. There was absolutely no chance that they would do up, so I took them off and presumed that I had picked up the wrong size in the second shop and not looked at the sewn-in label, just at the card one (that happens sometimes). I looked, but the internal label also proclaimed they were a 14.

SIZE 14 MY ARSE.

They must have been a 12 at the very most, but most probably a 10. The wrong label must have been sewn in at the factory. I know it's only a matter of taking them back, trying on the right size in the same design at my local shop, and then buying them with the money I'll get from the refund, but still. FFS. :mad:

:eek: Oh god! What a nightmare. I hate when things like that happend. I'm also really short so it's difficult to find jeans that actually fit and then when you finally, after seraching for several hours, find a pair there's always something wrong with them. I didn't take the latest pair that I bought back, I'm actually wearing them right now, but I still can't really decide if I like them or not.

I talked to Charlotte on the phone earlier and she was just about to make lunch and while she was talking to me she was also talking to her mum in the background and this is a part of their conversation:

Charlotte: Mum, where is the frying pan?
Charlotte's mum: It's on the floor, I always put it there so the dog can lick it. You can wash it before you use it.
Charlotte (to Pepsi, the dog): Yeah Pepsi, I'm going to dish it, I wouldn't want to eat your slime!
Charlotte's mum: I usually don't, no one ever notice.

:sick: I've eaten there so many times.

I talked to Charlotte on the phone earlier and she was just about to make lunch and while she was talking to me she was also talking to her mum in the background and this is a part of their conversation:

Charlotte: Mum, where is the frying pan?
Charlotte's mum: It's on the floor, I always put it there so the dog can lick it. You can wash it before you use it.
Charlotte (to Pepsi, the dog): Yeah Pepsi, I'm going to dish it, I wouldn't want to eat your slime!
Charlotte's mum: I usually don't, no one ever notice.

:sick: I've eaten there so many times.

Something similar happened to me,a friend lets his dog slurp the dregs from his cups of tea.Gross-erama

Something similar happened to me,a friend lets his dog slurp the dregs from his cups of tea.Gross-erama

Oh, that's disgusting! I really hate when pet-owners just assume that you're going to think their pets are as lovely as they think they are. Things like that are just disgusting!

Aww I hope he is...it was successful operation too this afternoon, but the vets just gave a bigger dose of anesthetic than they thought and killed him. They've killed all my animals....I HATE THEM :mad: :tears:

Aww I hope he is...it was successful operation too this afternoon, but the vets just gave a bigger dose of anesthetic than they thought and killed him. They've killed all my animals....I HATE THEM :mad: :tears:

What? I figured it was of natural causes! I'm so sorry. Onetime a vet clipped one of our cockatoo's wings wrong and he bled to death on the table. We could've sued but it was too difficult to deal with emotionally. I don't know how these things work in British courts, in America you can sue for that sort of thing.

Oh, CG...that's pretty sad, ouch:tears:

I am now awaiting a plumber. We have not had hot water since
last night, which I only discovered when I got home. I was out
all day yesterday, so now I have to wait all day because they
won't tell me what time he's coming.... grrrr:straightface:
Anyway, doesn't matter because I am making soup and trying
to make the best of being stuck at home......:guitar:

:eek: Oh god Davie! That's soo sad.
When was around 7 or something my cousin had got a budgerigar, he was called Simon and we all loved Simon so much, he was so sweet. One day my cousins family had bought a microwave oven, they had never had one before so we didn't really know what it was. Me, my cousin and Simon was at home alone and we were watching the microwave and we realized that when you turn the owen on the plate spins around and we thought it would be fun for Simon to take a ride in it so we put him in the microwave and let him spin around and he was fine, he seemed to enjoy it. So we did it one more time....then he suddenly just screamed and died. We couldn't understand what had happend but we cried so much. Such a sad story. Then they got a new budgerigar called Elsa and Elsa accidentally died only two weeks later because my cousin slipped on Elsa and squashed her. Also a really sad store. They never had any pets again after that.

Hey Davie, I'm sorry....I hadn't read this properly before.
That's shit when your animals die.
Years ago, I lost three cats in the space of one year.....
Sorry to hear of your loss.

:eek: Oh god Davie! That's soo sad.
When was around 7 or something my cousin had got a budgerigar, he was called Simon and we all loved Simon so much, he was so sweet. One day my cousins family had bought a microwave oven, they had never had one before so we didn't really know what it was. Me, my cousin and Simon was at home alone and we were watching the microwave and we realized that when you turn the owen on the plate spins around and we thought it would be fun for Simon to take a ride in it so we put him in the microwave and let him spin around and he was fine, he seemed to enjoy it. So we did it one more time....then he suddenly just screamed and died. We couldn't understand what had happend but we cried so much. Such a sad story. Then they got a new budgerigar called Elsa and Elsa accidentally died only two weeks later because my cousin slipped on Elsa and squashed her. Also a really sad store. They never had any pets again after that.

:rofl:

I love Amazon. I just bought my puppy a playpen from Amazon and it cost $60.00 with free shipping. I saw the same one on Petsmart website and it cost $150.00 with shipping. I hate chain dog stores!

I'm sitting with dye in my hair, waiting for it to develop. I haven't dyed my hair since I was thirteen. It's terribly stressful. :o :pray:

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom