Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Boo terrible get off the stage :D

Take my bullox...PLEASE.

:p

(The only way I'm ever going to understand British English is to make fun of it.:D)

Congrats to the Hawks fans and the Hawks......its been a long time coming......somewhere Bill Wirtz is rolling over in his grave.

This Flyers fan is down in the dumps.....:tears:

Verräter in the hausen.

I'm happy and exam-free. Everything is now good. :D

Best feeling ever. :thumb:

So yesterday I was watching Dr. Oz and there was a segment about a man in a village in the Phillipines I think who had a few limbs of a conjoined twin attached to him, like a leg and an arm and a patch of hair. Anyway, they offered to do surgery to take the parts off but he didn't want to because he thought of the parts as his brother. SO tomorrow I'm going under the knife for the second time to have this ganglion cyst removed from my wrist. I named it Hector because of FOTG but no part of me feels sentimental about removing it. Nothing revelatory, just what I'm thinking. That and I'm lonely. :o

Best feeling ever. :thumb:

So yesterday I was watching Dr. Oz and there was a segment about a man in a village in the Phillipines I think who had a few limbs of a conjoined twin attached to him, like a leg and an arm and a patch of hair. Anyway, they offered to do surgery to take the parts off but he didn't want to because he thought of the parts as his brother. SO tomorrow I'm going under the knife for the second time to have this ganglion cyst removed from my wrist. I named it Hector because of FOTG but no part of me feels sentimental about removing it. Nothing revelatory, just what I'm thinking. That and I'm lonely. :o

hope it all goes well CG.:)

Morrissey on the phone to his lawyer about someone saying
he said:- "Jewboy"
and the clinking sound of cash registers forthwith...;)

54344324.jpg

Dexter. :sweet:

My mom won't stop coughing. My hometown is rioting because their team won. I lecture and hold conversations with my computer. Morrissey has Lady Gaga draped over his arm and my back hurts like a motherf***er.

Goodnight world, I've taken two Advil PM, I'll see you at noon tomorrow.

Grrrrrr hurry up couriers I want my package! :p

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom